/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steamgroup. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steamgroup, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, May 1st:
1707 – The Act of Union joins the Kingdom of England and Kingdom of Scotland to form the Kingdom of Great Britain
1776 – Establishment of the Illuminati in Ingolstadt (Upper Bavaria), by Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt
1945 – World War II: A German newsreader officially announces that Adolf Hitler has "fallen at his command post in the Reich Chancellery fighting to the last breath against Bolshevism and for Germany". The Soviet flag is raised over the Reich Chancellery, by order of Stalin
1945 – World War II: Up to 2,500 people die in a mass suicide in Demmin following the advance of the Red Army.

>News
HoI4 DD54 - AI
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hearts-of-iron-iv-development-diary-54-ai.924168/

EU4 DD April 28
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-28th-of-april-2016.923918/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>EU4 - BDSM
pastebin.com/vYbnKvK2

>>[CK2 - 2.4.5] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - 7 Years v0.1
pastebin.com/tsPsr70u

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.3.3 - 21/03/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

>>[CK2] The Winter King v1.3.2
mediafire.com/download/ihvha395z0q87oc/BTWK_1.3.2.zip

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J9rvjdB-VRc
youtube.com/watch?v=F0sO34KCktQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WN9C7ShPVQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

FUCK THESE GAMES

Nicholas

ignore the autists above me

Has anyone else experienced a bug where in EU4 the autonomy of conquered provinces randomly changes to 75%, but it fixes itself on a save reload?

He looks like a pretty cool guy

you had to ruin it

The Royal Family

Nope but I don't play EU4 much so
Did you try the forums?

>Chile is white

nth for I am superior to brown people because other white people

You're talking shit, no offense. The Chinese central bank has pursuited an aggressive and expansionist monetary policy of artificially devaluating the yuan in order to increase exports and to industrialize the country. Every time you print more money people will obviously have more money in their hands and will as a result spend more.

The thing is that after sometime people realize that prices increase as well and will eventually stop spending. Not to mention that the Chinese government is insane when it comes to selective spending on certain economic sectors like house building. They have imported in 2012 more building materials than the US produced in the whole 20th century with the two world wars included, I mean WHAT THE FUCK.

This growth is artificial and stimulated by the communist government. Soon their economy will crash hard and the world will be dragged along with it.

I don't own the game so posting on the paradox forums might be a little awkward.

pls buy stellaris

Those people look white as fuck to me.

Being white isn't just looking pale as a corpse.

Which CK2 dlc are worth getting?

a lot of them are noticeably more indio than white, but on the whole they do look whiter than most latin americans

t. rump

I dont think he really knows all of this, does he? You seem knowledgeable, what would be the collateral effects on the U.S. if this crash happens?

>CK2
>dlc
>worth
>getting
>Which
>are

They're all available for free in the archive

can you express how their noticeable indioness factors into the shitholness of their country in measurable statistics?

are they all good though?

All of them except sunset invasion

t. peter schiff

I might be just shitposting but Chile's natives weren't this fierce warriors that opposed spaniards?, it might be indio blood but not a weakass pussy indian who got cucked/raped/killed out of existence.

>I dont think Brazil will get fixed just by a change of regime, it has endemic problems of corruption and seems to be heading to a societal collapse like Venezuela.
>he doesn't know about our leader and savior Bolsonaro

>teeth
Stopped reading

>The Chinese central bank has pursuited an aggressive and expansionist monetary policy of artificially devaluating the yuan
you mean exactly like the US is doing with quantitive easing, or what the EU is doing in order to "race" with the US to win the "weakest currency" prize? The American economy will crash before China's to be quite honest.

is there an easy way to westernize african nations?
are the educational reforms worth it?

Is there a mirror for CK2+ that works with 2.5.2 someone could spoonfeed me?

I don't know if this guy is /pol/: the political figure or just someone a bit more off into the right than usual that's painted as literally Hitler by a cucked "Trump is Mussolini XD" news anchor.

Care to truthpill me about him?

>tfw even fucking BRAZIL gets at least one based politicion but not Canada

J U S T

Sunset Invasion is garbage, rest are either optional or decenet

t. weed pro

>brutal dictatorship

>the world is going to be bad because brown people exist, I know because /pol/ told me. Unless we kill all brown people we're never going to get to space

Spicy meme

>

Massive. China is currently buying most of the US debt nowdays. If they stop buying it the government will need to decrease spending, but since it probaly won't it will start printing money to pay for these expenses an monetary inflation bar hyperinflation will happen. So you might end up buying bread with bank notes like pic related. Plus the economy will obviously crash and drag the world along with them as the era of massive quatitative easing ends and central banks start to be resposible once again and countries stop getting debt they can't pay for.

t. Chang

Are you memeing or do you seriously think that the Chinese economy is sustainable?

>The thing is that after sometime people realize that prices increase as well and will eventually stop spending.
This is fucking retarded, China has been devaluing the Yuan to maintain the same price levels, not to raise them beyond their current level. What's more, there is no reason for people to stop spending just because inflation occurs; if anything it would incentivize spending since people are smart enough to realize that any money saved would be devalued.

>This growth is artificial and stimulated by the communist government.
>China
>communist
They've not even called what they are working towards communism for over a decade, they refer to themselves and their ideal as the Confucian term "harmonious society".

>Soon their economy will crash hard and the world will be dragged along with it.
The growth is artificial, but I don't see how a bubble could really pop quite so disastrously when there's little to no debt involved. Their growth will undoubtedly slow in coming years, but a full-out recession is pretty much impossible. Even if it did happen, all they'd have to do is sell off their trillion or so US bonds to pump even more money into their economy.

What is the best late game army comp in Victoria 2?

All engineers

all planes

All irregulars

The chinese just need to encourage more bureocrats and build liquor factories desu, this should keep the brown people from destroying the world so we can achieve a aryan utopia in Mars.

_______________All memes________

You can say he is even more redpilled and based than Trump.

>anti-communist
>anti-mudslime
>wants to increase military spending to the worlds 4th largest level
>is totally anti-communist
>TOTALLY anti-PC and anti-SJWs
>wants to ban leftists from politics
>is for the privatization of non-essential shit and the overall decrease of taxation
>wants to defavelize the favelas
>wants to militarize public schools
>he is already the third candidate despite only 20% of the people around the country to know about him
>will probaly make a coup after gets in power and genocide commies, SJWs, militant faggots, etc while restoring the unique Brazilian culture of old
>he personally likes Trump and would like to get closer to him in case both of them win

>>>/55chan/

reactionary rebels spawn in Germany :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=J9rvjdB-VRc

hi 55chan!

abhorrent

It's not sustainable, because it doesn't have to be yet. Millions of rural peasants are moving to the cities every single year, and the standard of living of the average chinaman (in terms of $) is skyrocketing. This mass migration will eventually stop and the GDP per capital will reach a certain level (perhaps comparable to some 1st world nations) and at that point you will see China's economy shift towards a more "sustainable" model.

>waging war in Victoria 2
Why? The military system is hot garbage

t. Alex

Thats fuckin retarded, the country is near collapsing and wants to spend the budget on military?, thats Chavez-tier.

>is for the privatization of non-essential shit and the overall decrease of taxation
É nisso que bolsonetes realmente acreditam

t. free trade full citizenship atheism pacifist state capitalism

boats

lots of 'em

t. comuna dando falseflag de gringo burro
Vai morrer na inevitável guerra civil nas minhas mãos, seu literal viado
Alex is a faggot 2bh
>teacher

t. rob

t. HPM

t. Roberto Grandi

>China has been devaluing the Yuan to maintain the same price levels
That is not the only cause, to be honest. They did that also to maintain the unreal levels of economic growth and exportation but unless you get a hyperinflation at this point it will not be possible to maintain this disastrous monetary policy without a deep economic crisis in the near future.

>What's more, there is no reason for people to stop spending just because inflation occurs
Now that's retarded. People obviously spen less when prices go up faster than their wages.

>hey've not even called what they are working towards communism for over a decade, they refer to themselves and their ideal as the Confucian term "harmonious society".
I'm not saying they are communist, I'm just saying the communist government made this mess. What should I call them then, quasi-communist neo-confucian politburo government?

>but I don't see how a bubble could really pop quite so disastrously
See pic related.

t. macaco proto-nazista paulista do 55chan que caiu na conto do bolsomeme

>GDP per capital
Where'd you study economics, mate? 4chanU?

Empire of Brazil best Brazil

t. GX

Argentina is better than Chile tho

Now Macri will make Argentina groß again

This

>le ghost cities meme
yes a much better plan is to just let 100 million peasants flood into your pre-existing cities, that would work much better. Many of the "ghost cities" do and have filled up, not all of them of course because yes mistakes are made but it is much better than the alternative.

>criticizing a one-letter mistake
go back to rebbit

>>>

Can't you read and do basic math? The spending cuts are obviously larger than the military increase. It's like decreasing tax revenue by 20% and increase it at the same time by 3% you commie/libercuck retard.

>world will be dragged along with it.
the us will be fine

>hurrr lets just cut what had keep the niggers and poor people calm and spend it all on the army, that sure will make people happy
>durr lets sell national assests to foreign countries and buy more carriers/subs

>this thread
>captcha: select popcorn

>Many of the "ghost cities" do and have filled up

i live in china and they are 99% empty as fuck because the poor peoples don't have the job income to live there

this is best Europe

You don't get it, education in this shithole essentialy mean "red brainwashing machine", I wouldn't be surprise if Alex is the common teacher who tries to brainwashing people into voting for the Worker's Party and is a complete SJW. Remember when he said the holocaust happened and refuses to add a Christian Palestine tag?
Volta pros seus degenerados do /luso/ seu vermêlhinho de bosta, aposto que só aprendeu a ler por causa do bolsa senpaiília

REMINDER THAT HPM IS BRAZILIAN AND HE'S SHITPOSTING

because you can conquer the world with paper currency right nigger?
my sides

Does someone have a world map like this?

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=F0sO34KCktQ

that feel when
>hoi4 will be casual shit

>no victoria 3

>stellaris = distant worlds casual copy, distant depth

I grew up in golden age of grand strategy games, but new generation doesn't know better.

I more and more know why Brazil is a shithole
>these """people""" are the educated ones
Also no wonder Brazilians diaspora is top tier, what sane person would want to live in that shit

Why the hell does Germany almost always conquer Lithuania?

no
Why do so many Brazilians like /gsg/s?

:^)

>Brazilians diaspora is top tier

t. Hélder Ferreira Takashima

>monkeys
>conquering anything
>cant even kept control of favelas

Back to the jungle monkey.

>República.
Golpista!

You fucking retarded, you have no idea of the situation here. Our military has barely 300.000 for a country as huge as ours, our rifles are from the 80s, our fighters are from the 70s, we don't have native equipent, we don't have enough ammo to fight a regular war and so on. We need to increase the spending to like 5% of the GDP then the following year to 4,5% as soon as possible because Bolivia and Venezuala are starting to threaten to invade us if we impeach Dilma and make a manhunt against leftists (which will probaly happen.

And he will first sell the state companies to national businessmen, then when there are little to no buyers left he will start selling to the foreigner ones. He also said he will just change the gibemedats by making them temporary and basically force the people who have them to find a job.

Confirmed for not knowing shit about our future leader.

Are there any good anime mods for Vic 2?

>People obviously spen less when prices go up faster than their wages.
You're right, I don't know what I was thinking there, but I still don't think Chinese can consume any less and still survive.

>I'm not saying they are communist, I'm just saying the communist government made this mess. What should I call them then, quasi-communist neo-confucian politburo government?
I'm saying that it's pretty important to realize what they've moved to a different economic system. If they were still maoists there wouldn't be corporations, and they'd be encouraging people to move out of the cities and make pig iron.

>See pic related.
How are ghost cities going to ruin China's economy? Many of them were built by state-owned corporations that are virtually incapable of becoming insolvent. If they're left abandoned, then whatever, they served the purpose of facilitating productive activity for a time which is all economic growth is concerned with anyway. I just think you're being a little hyperbolic here.

Monkeys pls fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=WN9C7ShPVQ8

>Bolivia and Venezuela capable of invading shit
>buying into that shit tier rethoric while they privatize everything

That jenken really fucked up your brain macaco.

>Prague is Austria's capital now

all military drills are recovering organization

>and they'd be encouraging people to move out of the cities and make pig iron.
How retarded do you have to be to type something like this out? The point of Le Great Leap was to industrialize and catch China up with the rest of the world economically, and urbanization is a key factor in industrialization.