Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Tier-2 NEVER Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/tcBHsv6v

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up where you collect and train Marvel heroes. Includes multiple game modes, levelling up and skills, and fairly frequent (monthly) updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play with microtransactions.

>Official trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>2.1.0 trailer:
[Embed]youtube.com/watch?v=6AurGCjIYao

>Alliances:
>Alliance Name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.1.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=386885

>SALES
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=386784

>Faction Battle:
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=388208

>Check-in Event:
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=388564

>Anniversary Event:
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=388190

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xenc2KRvROA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for uni when

Second for Captain America has a cuckold fetish

Third for Fuck Proxima's stun lock. I'll be able to beat her next week

There's always next year

MRS ROBINSON,
JESUS LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU COULD KNOOOW
OH OH OoH

(oh oh oh)

They'll never balance anything, they're answering to the whales wanting to be distanced from the f2p users. It's why we got leagues, so those users get less crystals, it's why they took away friend points from FB, so people had to pay for more energy so they could hope to grind a little longer each day. We're a fucked. I paid for a package once, because they were doing pretty great, and was using survey to get Stark Stash, but even that I don't think they're justified to have anymore. They don't see it as survey money, they just cash the check and keep fucking the little guy in the ass while sucking off whales.

You're right. Spider-Temple Run rekindled the love for Pete, and there were some games here and there that kinda curbed the itch for a Marvel game. But then MFF came along and answered the call for a lot of reasons, thought they were a light in the darkness. However, I should've seen it coming, they're Korean, they love their IAP, they love their whales. The Golden Age of MFF is long dead. The future of this game is worse than DoFP and AoA combined.

Black panther Uni when?

I just beat her for the 3 times for the first time now

I noticed there arent too much random arrows flying on stage, same for the spears that hit the ground

it was kinda easier than before

Team IM comes after the US premiere.

>tfw instagibbing a meme buster with shotgun blast
feels good senpai

>he can't take an entire meme team down with nico alone

Drastic density enhancement on uni elsa - keep or toss?

Is good

worth the try
I have mine with PoaH, the dps feels good
but with a hp she might do well too

slap some rank 3 isos and test yourself m8

Wish I had the low willpower to keep spending money on this game but I'm VIP 8 already..

>VIP 8
You have low willpower.

What is the consensus with gear stat options?

For weapon, how many of the early options do you use on attack by lv% before getting the flat attack stats.

Same for armor and defense/energy defense?

And for the other armor, hp by lv % for the first X levels? And then flat HP?

This is a truly good feeling.

Like having both shield and heal proc on Kamala when memebuster fires his missiles and you proceed to slap his shit with giant jazz hands

Not low enough to continue paying

CMSN personal account
>Straight up bs. The content is all free (minus carnage). He will eventually knock on the doors of wb, maybe not soon but by the time a new player reaches the required 6 stars it will be a solved mode
KEKE~ content is all free!

Isnt she wearing that now?

Just realised I have 11 rank 2 BAM in addition to my 3600 rank 1 BAM.
Tier 2 next week boys.

The nerf to her stage they did with the 2.1 patch makes her the easiest World Boss for me.

The Korean dick is impaled deeply in his ass nowadays. His new warlords must be breathing down his neck while at work.

Next Monday, probably.

First gear option should be +%. Second gear option is pretty much the same between +% and flat. After the second, flat > +%.

twitch tv / teamkhaos

When do they pass out BW rewards? I want my 4* loki

Is Tenacious Symbiote good for Loki? I know It's not POL, but the defense and Dodge seem good.

Close and re-open the game.

Not really. Defense is pointless for Loki since ideally you want her to have her shields up at all times. You have SCD if you don't have good cards. If you do have good cards, then you want a healing set for survivability or an attack set for increased DPS, healing being the better of the two.

Should've gotten it already, another 20 bios for his gear.

>MvC4 with Star-Lord never ever

I've got Stark Backing on mine, and it has been a huge help in AB, because whenever the monster lunges at me, the better chances of me making it out alive because that bastard heals me more than takes me down.

I use Two Heads and I don't even feel like it helps at all. The procs when she's pretty much still a full Hp

>opening a Destroyer rift exactly 30 minutes BEFORE Hot Time
Fucking WHY?!

Don't know what to tell you, difference between TH and SB is 3%. Sometimes it pops when she's half health, other times 10% health and I get a second chance. I want IAAG for the All Atk, but I'll take Def for now.

If they don't add Sharon uni I'm probably deleting this game

Clearly a whale's game now

No one on my friends list opened a single rift for me the entire hot time yesterday. I really wanted to farm some DD and other shit, but only had my own 30 minute rift to work with. So fuck them. I opened a loki rift 20 minutes ago.

Don't lie to yourself, you were never going to enter it

What level is best for farming? I always obliterate my energy.

I'm farming it as we speak. I'm not happy about it, but I'm not going to pass up a destroyer rift when I'm only 60 bios away from 6*ing him.

Lowest level.

Always?

Farm level 1 when it isn't hot time.

When HOT TIME is activated farm 3.

Sure, the higher the level the greater chance for bios, but the energy burn isn't worth it.

What Sharon uni? She's always in her casual clothes in the movie

In the game splash page, she got a tactical gear on.

Are Crossbones bios the only thing event tokens are worth for? What are in the chests?

>MvC4 set in post-merge Earth never
I just want to see these universes interacting with each other beyond exchanging a few lines before and after battle. Fuck, I'd settle for just a pseudo-story revolving around your point character.

The chest supposedly has a chance of dropping 20x of any norn. If you don't want Crossbones,,the rewards are probably more worth it since it cuts grinding time down

>What are in the chests?
Clear Tickets, Dimensional Debris, Nornstones, GUKs and Cards.

Another male combat doesn't seem worth it. He doesn't seem meme broken, just different.

I got him just because my highest combat characters are both only 4* so far. If my math is right I should get 5* crossbones for sure out of this event and possibly close to 6 if I'm lucky. Not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

How is your only combat character at 4* but you can still beat round 3 of the event?

i can confirm the bio drop really increased
getting my 5/5 bios fast as fuck now

Why is Carol ranked low for story mode? I've been getting 44 sec finishes while KP would be over a minute.

what stage?

I've been doing MODOK's stage in ANTS for Team Cap, because normal stages get only 1 pt and he's the last thing to farm in specials. And this is without ISO, she'll be beefier with POAH.

Maybe in chapter 10 she's less viable, but she binary powers through people.

I generally don't use combat characters because the qts are hard af to farm besides sif

I have other characters that do the stage just fine, and have completed all the story missions and they seem a bit harder than this event's final stage.

>hot time been up for an hour
>no one has opened a rift
tfw

oh god what do I farm during HOT TIME when there's no rifts
panic

>Your team
You're a faggot kill yourself

So did your meme-team beat that gook uber team?

nobody won that shitfest. We all lost.

mama mia, that's a lot of HP on Whor.

Speaking of diehard, no life gamers: As a white American male in his early thirties, is it still possible for me to play a game for 145 hours straight, hopped up on goofballs, energy drinks, and power bars and die of total systems failure?
Just, ya'know, asking for a friend who's looking for a trendy way to anhero.

Shit, I just opened my monthly chest and it was 32 Crossbones.

do I spend my crystals on bios for Nico or HB? Or wait for iron man uni?

Who is good at 6 stars?

Might as well wait for the uni just in case. Shouldn't be that far off at this point, and even if it happens to turn out to be shit, the bio packages are constantly on sale so you'll get another shot at them son enough.

Loki

fucking chris man the best
youtube.com/watch?v=xenc2KRvROA

Loki

>Clearly a whale's game now

It's going to get even worse from here on out.

>he does the laugh
Chris Evans might be my favorite actor of all time purely because of his laugh.

man he is nothing like cap off screen, that's eerie

even on floor

and he grab his boobs too
fucking the best

ACTING

It'd just be ebin dance-off meme-lord in a new game anyway; we're not missing anything.

i just beat her 5 times, only lost once, last week i only beat her 2 times.
the nerf is real.

what teams you used?

Not him, but I was only able to beat her with two teams pre-patch, and was able to 5/5 her today. The teams I used were:
>Elsa/Blade/Angela
>Ronan/Loki/Thor
>Carnage/Spider-man/Venom
>Hulkbuster/Silk/Quake
>Ultron/Blingpin/Spock

>hot time starts
>10 rifts open at the same time.
FUCK, one at a time guys i cant handle all this rifts.

sharon/loki/skull
team pym(easiest one, not even T2 antman)
hulkbuster/daisy/spiderman(spidey is only a cooldown survivalist)
elsa/angela/warwolf (this one really wrecks the shit out of her in no time)
ironman/silk/ some char that never used because never swaped silk.

people keep saying team pym is strong, but what skill rotation you guys use on her? whats your game plan

Which of TB qts is best to farm? Carol or Garoma?

Hi! Does anyone have the Civil War Splash Screen image without the MFF logo? Thanks.

Can Loki beat Supergiant by herself? I already have one team ready to beat her and if Loki with some fillers can win too then I should cut the time to unlock her I'm half. Should I use the 6* ticket on Nico to add to Loki's team?

Carol, easily. Gamora is extremely mediocre, while Carol is a pretty powerful glass cannon that comes in handy for World Boss since she's also an energy damage striker.

Loki trivializes the Supergiant fight more than any other. I was able to beat her first try with Loki without taking any damage. Whereas Black Dwarf, Proxima, and Corvus deal bleed/shock damage through Loki's shields, thus making it so you can still die if you get hit enough even with shields up, Supergiant doesn't and only has like one move that does enough hits in quick succession to even get rid of Loki's shield, so Loki can pretty much face-tank Supergiants attacks while doing major DPS the whole time.

Loki is really good against all of the world bosses (except maybe Thanos, since his homing orb attack strips away Loki's shields and illusions), but they still take learning their attack patterns to be able to win. For Supergiant though, Loki makes the fight almost too easy.

Good to know.

GM leadership
strikers:
1 Co-op cooldown
the rest physical or 10% damage to villians.
>1 starting, use co-op skill
>2 swap to antman, do his 6*
>3 swap to YJ do is I-frame move
>4 swap to GM do the spin move.
>5 swap to antman, probably you will have Co-op again, use it, then use his 6*
>6 repeat from step 2 to 5 until enemy dies.
this is the general strategy for Team Pym, you dont even have to modify shit to make it work.

loki is almost a daily win token
i always pair him/her with sharon as leader and skull, both are useless on their own.

awesome
I might start farming YJ and ants again

i made a mistake its not antsman 6* skill its the 5* the one that you want to use.

I figured you meant his super-long i-frame one

Best dog when?

That new Cap costume looks alright. How's it weigh against Blingpin?