/mggg/: Monster Girl Games General

Monster Girl Games General #13

Edgy didn't kill the thread for once but let's blame him for it either way edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/rJSc1Psm
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/exxVjzEv
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib

Previous thread: >pastebins etc

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10107647
strawpoll.me/4368616/r
imgur.com/a/FHwR9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shouldn't this be #14?

We can't even count properly.

That's what I said here.
On an unrelated note, Shirome a cute

Between Halifa, Haru, and Death, who is better to spend Elders on, or should I save them for someone else?
For Death, I'd wait till the end of the current tickets before using them on her, only mentioned her cause I doubt I'll get enough to max her before its over.

Don't have the stats for Haru, but Halifah is very much stronger than Death. Death skill 1 is good, but the stat difference is too much.

My lvl 60 Halifah is stronger in every way than my lvl 70 Feret, for comparison.

Halifah. HR Haru is a weaker Jelly, and while Death is an excellent bruiser, Halifah's an outlier bruiser that is way ahead of nearly every other HR bruiser in the game.

The pastebins are a serious problem.

I'm interested in seeing how the death of /mgqg/ actually changed the posters. If anyone else cares enough I've made another poll to check.

strawpoll.me/10107647

For reference this is what the general looked during the winter of 2015 before it was crippled by drama and taken off life support.

strawpoll.me/4368616/r

>feeling vindicated for drawing a second Halifah from ruby, then forcing myself to spend an elder to limit break her again to get the voice because I was so upset I only got her and Asia from ruby that I forgot to open console before limit breaking her the first time

Love burst her, you'll get the limit break voiceclip.

Those nuclear reactors look like they are about to burst like bloons any moment.

So how's the event going guys?
100/139/252/54
0/56/15

That's only marginally more plausible than my drawing another one, right now.

100/101/279/89
20/32/29

I have the luxury of 2 holidays to grind. After this is finals though. So the next few events I'm only going to barely reach 100/100/300/???

btw it'll turn being vore or futa or both

>futa
>vore

Is there even any 2hu doujin that doesn't involve degeneracy?

p:touhou -vore -dickgirl -guro -scat

Honestly a lot more than what I expected.

imgur.com/a/FHwR9

Veeky Forums safe.

Why the fuck not?

Congrats, you got the shitty moth.

>So many wonderful choices how could I lose?
>70
>Somehow still find a way to lose.

I rather an autistic 2chan user mothgirl than that yandere mothgirl to be honest.

Rolling.

Some moths are okay tho, shame there's none of them in monmusu

Ah Quinn, the bane of my existence.

Personally, I'd have chosen the old Holo art, she looks much cuter than in the new one;

Hello I am golum

Roland on the river.

Touch the cow. DO IT NOW.
Just don't look into her eyes

>71
>72
>03
>74

furries killed my family i'll never forgive them

Welp, it's over now. /mgqg/ is officially dead and gone.

>furry nose
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reminder that going REE won't save your mouth from being used as Kong's onahole.