Final Fantasy XIV: Unban P'uttel General /xivg/

Unban PuttPutt Edition.

>Unban PuttPutt:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log

>Unban PuttPutt:
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/291208-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXIX-Update-Thread

>Unban PuttPutt:
pastebin.com/KnerUPn4

Previously on /PuttPuttg/:

>avatar in the OP

No double standard. Remove it.

youre an autsitic faggot who lives on a farm

xth for Elk~!

xth for chemo

Post Avatar...

...and theme song!

>guys who post here are either gay, prison gay, in denial of being gay, futa shills, trans mtf or straights shamed into the shadows for being straight
WHERE are the STRAIGHT boys

>ywn move to dingoland and marry putt and raise a cute little piglet together
you will never know how my hell burns

>elk needs to be up early for his security shift at walmart
lmao

Sup, watcha want?

real new thread, let this get deleted.

here

no

na

Catbois

post cute boys!

>a gay replies
YOU

but im not gay?

that would be pretty gay tho

ftelor what's your opinion on petting catboys...?

all me one guy

Can't help you with that. I'm engaged.

hey isn't it funny that we were thinking the same thing? we should become best friends and move in together and get fake gay married for extra tax refunds and have ironic gay sex to throw off the irs.

please don't involve me in your gay adam sandler fantasies

puttel is innocent

If I just made it to ishgard do I have enough time to get i245 before 3.3 comes out?

also post fun activities

Elk on suicide watch

Petting catbois is nice
If I wasn't so frickin shy, I'd go around and /pet catbois I thought were cute

No, but 3.3 is a catch-up patch, so max ilvl wont change.

We're going to get farthings to upgrade the lore stuff I hope?

> tfw I haven't seen how the casting top dyes because it's not bis and I'm not on enough to raid

Literally who?
Why do so many people in this game have such lame egos?
Are you that lonely?
>we

Shana on cuck watch. Still in meltdown over Abe sending Paks nudes more at 11.

shut up paks

Why is anyone surprised? Abe sends anyone nudes, I have a half dozen dick pics from him in my SMS that I never even asked for.

Post them

Shana btfo

Just ask Abe, he'll send you some. Call him your pet and talk about commanding him around.

How about you drop his nudes instead of pulling the ol' source: my ass

>mfw he called me daddy
Haha

You see your dick every time you go for a piss so who cares if you send pics of it to someone.

isn't paks like 400 pounds? the fuck! I'm a greek god by comparison and i can't even get an eb. fuck this shit. im out.

Not gonna bait me that easily, son. He put his trust in me by sending them and I'm not going to break it, even if he was a huge cunt to me.

Yes Paks is like 450 lbs and Abe sent him cock pics.

me face when paks keeps posting this but after the first time i did shit with him he started getting irrationally angry because i wouldnt erp with him again

>He put his trust in me but I'm going to talk about how much of an easy slut he is
Lmeow

It's true since he did cam with Paks

That's like having sex with an aids infested Detroit street hooker

sounds familiar

Abe admitted to sending Paks nudes so he would admit to sensing you them too except he won't because you're lying

>doing shit with Paks in the first place
lmao you're gross

Paks sexually molestered you? He did the same to me. We need a support group for this.

>tfw two people i've stopped erping with chimped out on me for it
WHY? i don't feel like, just go away.

abe sent me nudes

This is why I only do one-night stands.

because they developed a deep intimate liking for you after your one night stand bud.

You're fucked.

elk dangit go away you're irrelevant

nah just got mad as fuck when i told him i wasnt in the mood for any of that shit then got mad as fuck when he saw me hanging around anyone else if he suspected we were doing anything

paks gross im gross but im chilling anyway at least i dont blackmail people or get mad because they wont erp me

elk sent me nudes

>This thread talks about ebins and drama
>Other thread is actually talking about the game
What is happening.

pay ATTENTION to ME guys

i need to force myself somehow

Where is the blackmail bud? I already told you I wouldn't post the video. I keep it in my personal wank bank. Take it easy.

There are some really really sad virgin’s on FFXIV, I’ve been looking to have a relationship on it for a while now. Some people talk to me about taking things to the real world but in the end aren’t even serious about it and it pisses me off. I even have a stalker on Balmung by the name of “Lilitu Nephilim” that likes to go around spreading rumors on how I lead people on only to say no, that I’m a whore, and a bad person. I’m sick of these people who judges someone based upon what others say, I’m a kind person and I don’t deserve the shit that happens to me. If anyone wants to get to know me to see how I really am, Just talk to me!

Cause it's the middle of the night and we're all just chilling and having fun.

Who are you?

you threatened me with it before and threatened me with it when shana was shitting on you even though i am not shana
i really don't care i'm just sick of you bringing me up and bringing that shit up when i literally have done nothing to you and have made an effort to avoid you

give me your ign you shit if you end the post with something like that.

Force yourself on my dick

thats gay

Are you high?

Lilith Star

clarify to me why you are asking me thst question and i'll give you an answer

Not if we love each other.

it's not gay if its futa

nobody loves me so its gay

true but futa doesnt exist so it's gay

Tbh I don' see the appeal of dick pics 99% of the time. There are only few exceptions like for example if I force a pet to abstain for a month while I tease him every single day until the end where he is forced to take pics/vids and constantly exclaim how pathetic he is and what peivilege it is to be rewarded
I mean any of you guys as excited for the yokai watch collab as I am?

ah which thread is the real thread?

>same amount of posts
>this thread
>17 posters
>other non ebin thread
>31 posters

The OPs should make that pretty clear.

diap

is asleep

Let's get /feg/ in here.