Tom Clancy's The Division General /tcdg/

i woke up and it wasnt there edition

Update 1.1 - Incursions [Out Now]
>Trailer
[YouTube] Tom Clancy's The Division Trailer - Update 1.1: Incursions [US] (embed) {EMBED}
>Patch Notes
tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-245851-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32
>Item Drop/Crafting Changes
tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-245982-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Looking for players;
>Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/tcdg4chan
>How to get on the player list:
pastebin.com/bFCazngD
>/tcdg/ Teamspeak:
>/tcdg/ Discord:
discord.gg/0rzAOSoTbldYk3Kc
>Semi-Official Division Discord:
thedivisiondiscord.com/

News and Announcement Resources;
>Twitter; all announcements regarding outages and maintenances are posted here:
twitter.com/TheDivisionGame
>One Year Content Plan:
tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-241886-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32
>Dev Forum Post Tracker:
division.zone/devtracker/
>Changelogs:
forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1167-Changelogs?s=20e9a2f5c9c09d2340545e5499d697c5

Game Info Resources;
>Global Player Stat Tracker:
divisiontracker.com/
>Dark Zone Map:
thedivisionagent.com/map

Previous Thread: fuck outta here

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mhigby
strawpoll.me/10114417
strawpoll.me/10116176
twitter.com/AnonBabble

someone post please o

Games ded senpai

you must have been sleeping for almost a week then

were back!?

dat walnut beanie

Without the SOTG links on this thread I dont normally watch game news so I'm not following anythin since /tcdg/ went down.

what was said about this week? are getting a patch? when is 1.2?

>no thread for almost a week.

kek'd

Also, who got 14days ban edition?

Aw I just hit top level and checked if there was a general. Guess not really

What? Massive actually gave bans to people?

Ded game.
Ded incursions.
Ded thread.
RIP Prince.
Long live the Bullet King.

Apparently Teleporters and RPMers or someshit. Friend got "banned" too but he still can play kek

Havent played in couple weeks, is there still some way to cheese FL or did Massive fix all exploits?

is there any news on the bans or a hamish stream sotg? this thursday will there be a patch?

so my fastest option to get 300 PxC is to do 10 lincoln runs ?

the ban can come late;I got banned 2 days after the email

Lexington is faster isn't it?

where the fuck did everyone go

Playing other possibly/likely better games.

still here but mostly lurking
still hoping for a decent update but I doubt it's gonna happen
at least I was able to contain myself and didn't buy the gold edition

Fuck this piece of shit game.
>try to help out people who are harassed by rogues
>literally one shot hits some agent somewhere millions of miles away, no warning or anything
>gone rogue
>get fucked
>go back
>the previously rogue agents are now going full aimbot with the bullets clearly going for everyones heads even when they are behind cover
>exit game
>uninstall
Fucking done with this shitfest, lets have another go at this shit game in 6months.

I'm trying to keep with it. Just grinding for birdie bux to get gear sets, but it's starting to wear on me. I can only LT and LEC so much before it gets to be more of a job than anything. Plus, you're completely at the mercy of whether or not the randoms on your team are worth a damn.

Plus, you have to keep out of the DZ on the weekends because of the group of 7 or 8 rogues griefing the safehouses.

Anyone completed the excursion on challenge mode?
any tips to do it with randoms ?

you cant.

A group of randoms on hard is close to impossible, too.

Especially if no one is talking. Seriously, headsets are pretty cheap for even just a decent set. Just anything that lets you say "Hey, drones are shooting you" or "you're in the red" before I die would be nice.

Anyone on PC wanna coop with a new low level?
Played the beta and am not a scrub, but doing missions on Hard all by myself gets boring

define low level, what mission you want/have to do?
probably most of the ppl here will outrank and outskill you, you sure the game lets lv 30+ play with low levels?

idk man picked up the game a few days ago, figures maybe I could play with some anons and do some missions

have you tried the in-game matchmaking? it'll pair you with players closer to your rank, and more likely you'll get one or two that are just leveling up an extra player so they'll know how to get through the missions a lot easier.

for me lincoln will always be faster

Takes forever, that's why I came here

Ditto this. It all depends on your team, though. You get a team that doesn't know how to bring shock and awe to that first group of Rikers in Lincoln, you'll be sitting in one spot for forever. Or worse, when someone insists on taking the side route, but not telling anyone, so there's the one guy in back who came late to the party and agros all the Rikers to come buttfuck you while you're climbing up the ladder.

Or that one guy who insists on killing the last machine gunner in the first wave during the bomb dismantling instead of just letting the time pass. Don't be that guy. If everyone else is chilling, let them conserve their resources. There's plenty to shoot after you meet up with Rhodes.

Ok faggots listen up. The most based mother fucker by the name of Matthew Higby works at Massive now.

This guy right here came into Planetside 2 threads and gave us exclusive PAX/Anniversary codes dumped a shitload of them.

He's a fucking baller.

twitter.com/mhigby

I hope he works on The Division and fixes it. He's based as fuck.

I know you're reading this Higby, you beautiful son of a bitch. Give us end game content that's not shit and fix the loot system.

Hair by Tim Minchin.

I'm in!

higby pls

higby pls bless this joke of a thread with your existence

Nothing worth doing this week. Just about all the vendor rolls are shit.

>remaking the thread for no reason after its been dead and gone for a week for good reasons

y u do dis op

Anyone have tips on farming DZ credits?
I only have about 90k and my gs is only 182 atm

Literally nothing has been said or done since the last SOTG which was basically nerfing Balanced

I think it's all mostly fixed now since you can't damage the APC now without the C4 or from outside the level

Lex is faster if you have a group
Lincoln is faster with randoms

Fuck those blowhards, I kick them every time

reddit it's pretty much the only other place to keep updated on this shit

Literally you cant, not even on hard

>implying Massive will let someone that good work on Division

Welp. That's all my replies for another week

Hard Incursion is doable with pugs but takes a lot of time to find decent ones

MP7 buff when

Matchmaking takes fucking forever, or at least it does on PC. Just start a mission, go to your group settings and set your party to open. The game will now join people to you instead of you joining others. You can start mowing the first enemies down while the other guys are loading in.

This general needs shitposting

>on PC
get what you pay for m80

>140849107
>140849107
what would get buffed? standard mag size about the only thing that hurts it.

but really
>not using the 204 AUG
literally why?

Anybody care to make guesstimations on when the May Incursion will be added?

Im thinking at least May 16, but wouldnt be surprised if they straight up hold it back.

I've got a stinking suspicion that theyll nerf Sentry x4 bonus. Randos melting everything everywhere seems rampant anymore.

I am a console pleb and hate how dumbed down the game is graphically.
But i also know that you would need a really good fuckin computer to run it looking like the gameplay trailer.
Like, you would need a $4000 computer to run it looking anything like the trailer.
Imo more game companies should build it the best they can and then lod it down for worse computers and consoles instead of just building around consoles?

its a better investment to give everyone shit and make them pay for it then to give a small percentage what they want for the same price.

DED
E
D

$2000 is where you cap out with PCs performance wise. Anything above that is just fancy bullshit like noiseless cooling systems, petabyte hard drive arrays and other gimmicks that have very little influence on how a game would run.

More like 1200$

>matchmake for missions
>get kicked randomly about 3/4ths of the time
It's not like I have a sub 130 gear score. I'm fucking 183. I'm getting kicked by people with lower scores even. At least sending salt mail is cathartic.

strawpoll.me/10114417

somtimes its not you, user. sometimes people is just dumb

its official

>More like 1200$
maybe if your baseline was toaster.

is this bait or are you 12?

with $1200 you can get a 980ti a decent processor that will not bottleneck and everything else that you could possibly need except a monitor.

>no fucking daily missions again
its just ridiculous at this point

/game

No dailies. Got my hard incursion weekly reward. It was shit. CM Incursion the only way to upgrade but it's impossible. I hate the DZ.

Is there any reason to keep playing?

what changes after beating CM Incursion?

Get banned and play overwatch :^

what happened to your mouth?

I have no mouth but I must smug.

Debating on whether or not I want to bump this from page 10 repeatedly

make a strawpoll to see how many would buy a sequel with a different dev team

I'm running running a 14 twink in dz1- if interested, reply.

strawpoll.me/10116176
here you go bud

>yfw SMALL ARMS FIRE

2 questions.

1. Why does the bleeding sound need to be so fucking weird.

2. Are the soldiers autistic since they have to say "remember your training" so many times.

A-anyone hearing this...p-pls respond

JTF is /r9k/

>Are the soldiers autistic since they have to say "remember your training" so many times.

The voice acting is just lazy overall.

>They killed Alex!
>Wish I could go out there myself
>Die asshole!
>The going gets tough, the tough gets going
>I'm busy, talk later.

i have slaughtered hundreds of Alexes

please tell me what my skill loadout should be for the DZ?

So how has the hacker situation been since the new detection? Massive seems pretty proud of themselves, has it made an impact for PC DZ?

>combing through DZ
>usually rogues galore this late but had no issues so far
>kill some enemies and pick up drops for daily and weekly objectives
>finish at the library
>manage to get a few shots in before another player drops the named npc
>pick up a midas

>cucked guy out of supply drop after popping blue ss
>he turns rouge but doesnt even get a bar off me as i acquire drop
>run down alley
>come out while hes fighting mob
>murder him

Haven't played since like a week and a half after launch
Heard they nerfed crafting or something - do deconstructing/constructing cost more?
What else have they changed?

Deconstructing is fine, constructing is not. Converting low end mats to high end mats costs a lot more. If you have a lot of mats, I probably wouldn't convert them all because you have some missions that require you to craft or convert some stuff. Save those for that for easy rewards or unless you actually want to craft. Guaranteed high end drops from named npcs kinda help since you're likely gonna deconstruct what you find anyway.

Just got the plat for this after boosting rogue kills. It's a shame but there's just no reason to keep playing.

I know it's not a perfect game but it's been pretty fun despite its flaws. Massive wasted potential.

Dark souls 3, d3 new season, overwatch...
There's way better games atm out there than this shit

>Banning RPM people

Guess I really am done with this game. Was the best way to sologrind relatively quickly.

can dark zone bosses drop green gear?

Set pieces? Yeah they can, got green gloves from DZ2 underground named dude.

What's the fastest way to level
Dark zone? Is t better to stay dz1 -3 with manhunts or dz 5-6?

>going to supply drop
>dude is apparently right on my heels
>pop blue link
>take literally ONE step too far and not able to hit the fucking button
>dude is RIGHT there and is able to hit the button like .02 seconds before me
>kind of want to shoot him but I'm just drained by this time of night

>just stare at him like... why?

>5 other people roll up just as he's finishing, they lost out on it too

increased kill xp on gear does boost DZ xp, but lvling is still slow as shit and boring as fuck

Tell me about your group /tcdg/

Do you go with the classic healer, tank and dps, or do you mix things up with snipers, support, demolitions, etc.

or do you have no friends so just go rogue in the DZ

The two that I run with are DPS glass cannons shitters. Being the guy with "good" electronics, I end up being medic and the sonarman.

anything happening tcdg?
is there a sotg or a patch yet?

Should I buy the 204 Pistol and LMG?
also where 204 glove BP at

I bought both the SMG 9 and MK.

no glove BPs yet

got moved to Thursday along with maintenance

>no glove BPs
this fucking game.

they drop in CMs and DZ if youre patient

>DZ
no 204 drops in DZ lmao

true, but if you want set pieces to be capable in the Incursion, it the only other way

>set pieces
lmao if anyone uses set gloves or chest they're fucking up

>everything melts w/ 4xSentry, 2xStriker
waistin ya time m8

I played for 5 mins without Reckless and Savage and it IS 10x quicker

gear talents

bump, would like this to stick around