heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Old thread:

First for mages suck in arena.There I said it.

Are Warlocks worth shit still? I haven't played this game in like 6 months, used to play zoo.

first for N'Zothladin

Apparently the new Darkshire Councilman is really good o haven't played around with nĂ¼-zoo yet though

zoo is

I was getting tired of zoo, and actually don't really want to play it anymore (unless it's just OP shit and "if you're not zoo you're a fucking retard).

I saw some Reno deck everyone is babbling about, but didn't look too impressive compared to zoo.

>I was getting tired of zoo, and actually don't really want to play it anymore (unless it's just OP shit and "if you're not zoo you're a fucking retard).
then dont play it

Stop making sense faggot.

Who tought N'zoth was a good idea

>le 6 mana 5/5 summon a random 3 cost miion

4 7+ arena runs in a row am i getting gud at hearthstone or am i just lucky

>make a "fun" rogue deck
>Thistle tea, Huckster, Gang up
>build the deck around Reno to add survivability
>"This is gonna be great!"
>in game
>Gang up on huckster
>need to Reno
>he doesn't glow yellow
>mfw

>opponent has 3 minions
>you have 0, losing hard
>opponent plays Yogg-Saron
>first spell it casts is Twisting Nether
>remaining spells are all minion buffs

how long before Blizzard starts adding Overwatch inspired cards??

>everyone playing c'thun
>free wins for aggro
>climbing so fucking fast

>Free wins for aggro
I literally can't get a single fucking win in

how? are you playing hunter? zoo? face shaman?

all those decks have insane winrates against c'thun decks

I'm playing Zoo still at rank 20 because I win one, lose three
Everyone carries board clears, so if i go too fast, i get fucked, if i go to slow, i get fucked by their minions

how can you get fucked by big minions when your 1\1 imp can trade with anything bar deathwing2.0

post your deck. zoo got so much better with old gods

1. Board clears
2. single target spells/multi target spells
3. any minion that does damage

>not playing a Blood Warriors Dragon deck ft. Deathwing

do you hate fun?

1. board clears are not a big problem cause warlock hero power and low curve (you dont have more than 6 4+ drops dont you?)
2. they remove you place more
3. how can they have minions when you control the board with PO, arguses and attack buffs?

cut squire, flame imps, and dire wolf

Multiple board clears

I place more, they just clear again and stack on more minions

I get bad draws, or they cleared my shit so I don't have a turn and room to remove any of their shit

for?

Is Malkorok worth crafting for this deck? I am currently using Gorehowl instead of him, but he seems just as good if not better.

Any recommendations for this deck? Nothing fancy, I'm f2p. I have around a 60-65% winrate with the deck but still get fucked by dead hands. Took out the 2 2/3 c'thun buffers and replaced one with Edwin, but I'm not sure if that's a good replacement.

dont listen to him
cutting dire wolf squire and imps lowers your chances to get good trades and secure board from turn one
my list almost the same and winrate is pretty good. Brann and Leeroy mvp

Gorehowl is saver and guaranteed value.
Malkorok is more fun and can possible lose you the game.
The chances of getting a decent weapon are 75% tho.

JD274#1190 NA Server

someone help me get spectate?

I've not got Brann or Leeroy :(

Just tried the Warrior aggro deck.
Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Miss me?

Post pls

all these stupid brain dead faggot that play aggro decks ...

>be me
>play total anti aggro priest crusher
>rope every single aggro that I meet
>wreck the shit out of them after 10-15min game

>"a recent opponent wants to be your friend"

Post dick? I'm running a pirate aggro and its doing...okay at best, really need a good starting hand

anyone got a worgen warrior deck?

Pirate aggro is shit, I took it apart after about 6 games where I won 1.

Here's muh list. Thaurissan can be subbed with something better, maybe Grommash too. Gorehowl/Rag seem good.

Reposting in hope of more answers:

/hsg/, help an user out: I run the list in >pic related and I'm lovin the shit out of it, it plays like a Control/Wallet Warrior's twin. I'm mostly very happy with it, but I'd like a second opinion on some of my tech decisions

>ooze
Obviously to counter weapons. Most of the time it's just a 3/2, but it's really nice when you get to nail a gorehowl, or a doomhammer with it.

>Loot hoarder
Used to run acolytes of pain, still can't decide which is better.

>Blood knight
Obviously useful against steward pallies, but the main reason I put him in was the 4/2 divine shiled c'thun buffer. Used to run second Earthen Ring Farseer.

>Elise
Stronger late game in control matchups, especially against priests, since they can entomb tirion/sylvanas, thus making n'zoth trash. Used to be a second Senjin.

>Healbot
Stronger midgame, more threats in deck to bait out removal and extra body for N'zoth.

I can deal with most decks fairly well, but priests just wreck me. I considered dropping Elise for another Healbot and just assuming, that every single game against priests is an auto-lose. Thoughts?

FFS why are all these tournaments still using the wild format? Shit is boring as fuck

Thalnos.

For better consecrations?

Pirate has been really fun, just inconsistent. I'll try this out, thanks for the list user

what about 1\1 summoner and second forbidden healing?
Why Eldric tho?

the most curious thing to me about standard is how certain tribes are just flat out removed by it

Mechs are utterly gone now, and soon dragons will be as well

Then inspire cards will completely disappear (I don't think there were any inspire cards this set) followed by the vast majority of discover cards

I get that they'll add more of those types in new expansions but if they keep going with the way they are with each expansion having a 'theme' of cards then it's going to be extremely lackluster and confusing

It brings to light even more the (eventual) plight of C'thun- they can't add any new C'thun cards in future sets, because that would mean that at some point you could play a C'thun card without being able to play a C'thun

Literally everything C'thun related has to be in this set, there will be no evolution or additions to it and I fear the same thing will happen with other mechanics

not enough car draw

this deck doesnt work

Sorry, I didn't mean to shit all over pirate. It's a fun deck but the synergies require too many pieces so yeah, inconsistent. Good luck :)

Yeah, it's an extra copy of looter as well.

This looks like the fastest thread so.
Which Classic Legendary should I craft? I got 1600 dust left after crafting Justicar for my C'Thun Warrior. Should I just craft Grommash as well?
Or should I go for Alex/Ysera?
Pic related, the legendaries I have right now.

Are you sure you need 2x Doomsayers when you already have Pyro-EQ and Consecrates? Is Zoo/Evolution that much of a problem for the deck? With 3x reducing cards, you could possibly afford to sub one for a Kodo.

antonidas or tirion

Yes, so the meta will continue to change, ala Magic: the Gathering standard.

Tirion or Grommash. Antony is meh now

I've got a slightly different patron built, but I'm having a lot of trouble.

I don't think I know how to play it properly.
I usually mulligan for fiery war axe, armorsmith, and frothings so that I can kind of throw shit on the board and dick around until turn 5/6 so I can get my patrons out, but by then the enemy either has too much board control, or they just clear of my patrons with a flamestrike or equivalent

If you want to play Warrior Grom is a must. If you want to hedge your bets get Rag.

What would you cut for them though?
Eadric is great for stalling - buys you time to get to 8 mana, or to draw equality/pyro.

except it does, fairly well too

Gonna consider him when I have a lot of dust laying around then

Grom if you forsee yourself playing more Warrior.
Ragnaros, Andy, or Tirion if you want safety.

i feel like Farseer and Senjin doing pretty average so i would sub them.
Sure 3\5 taunt helps you but you have all these reducing cards.
And 3\3 body sucks now with totem golems and 3\4 cultists. why heal for 3 when you can heal for 20

Feels like if I'm gonna craft Tirion I might as well go with N'Zoth Paladin, or is that just a better choice overall?

I'm not sure of anything really, don't consider myself a great player. Highest rank I ever got was 5. But the Doomsayers seem really great, since the way to play the deck in my opinion is being super greedy with clears, and dropping doomsayer turn 2, so that they have to skip their next turn. I like to think of them as grove tenders + some early clearing

Brann is literally from Explorer's League. What are you spending money on?

>spending money on this game

Better choice and you almost got Nzoth deck ready with Caine and Sylvana
Gromash can fit in every warrior deck ever tho.

The highest I've ever gotten is 3, and certainly not with Paladin, my word isn't much stronger than yours. I very well understand the value of tempo-denial preemptive Doomsayers, and I use it in Renolock, but it just seems like 2x is a bit much in my eyes. Perhaps it's good to keep 2x in your list since you don't have tons of healing and focus instead on building a large N'zoth bomb, though, so you would want to deny tempo early in your list instead of come back from it with heals and combos.

>playing ca'thun decks

lmao

>ca'thun
lmao

>not ridicularizing an old god like c'thun by calling it ca'thun and imagining a huge cat with lots of tentacles and googley eyes

>Using meme arrows
>Unironically saying lmao ironically
Lel

>does thing he says other person is down in own meme arrow implication line
>still saying lel
W E W

Sleeper OP?

Haha, le ResidentSleeper my friend! Kappa

What would you suggest as a sub for the doomsayer?

>Sleeper OP
More like ResidentSleeper OPieOPie.

You should've watched the /hsg/ tournament; it had like 10 Yogg-Saron decks.

Pretty similar to mine, only mine is anyfin.
>replace loot hoarder and earthen forseer for 2 acolyte. with 3 (4) humility you can always get your engine running
>replace elise and tazdingo for 2 of the 2 3 taunts. Elise is just pure greedy in decks like this
>throw out the random healbot for kodo maybe

For reference my anyfin deck, shitting on shammy, zoo, c'thun all days everydays

Kek
he actually did it
the absolute mad man

>Kel'Thuzad is no longer Standard
I'm not okay with this.

That's from BRM
Kel'Thuzad was cancer

Whoops, sorry.

My memory isn't all that.

please explain

he cant be cancer cause he is a cat person
>inb4 dogdefence force

You better be sorry. You really offended me with your inaccurate knowledge of Hearthstone Adventures.

>being this triggered by what people play in a children's card game

Get in the proper thread damn it

Any actual reason I shouldn't dust my wild cards? I'm not gonna play wild, and tavern brawls aren't a reason.

Which adventure should I buy? League of Explorers or Blackroot Mountain?

if i remember correctly after you defeat a certain boss nefarion gives you that name

Just drafted double Antonidas arena deck. Predictions?

HOW DO I ESCAPE THE C'THUN DRUID CANCER HELL, PLEASE HELP

I have a question lads?Will C'Thun cards be released in the upcoming expansions?

Uninstall?

Guys
Should I disenchant my wild cards to craft some WotOG Legendaries?
I can't see myself using Wild cards nowadays for anything except for maybe future Adventures.

Dumbass

I'll uninstall your mom
XDDD
faggot.

I have a small competitive background in Pokemon and MtG, so I was wondering how hard it is to become a professional Hearthstone player. With the previous it was showing up to local tournaments and winning enough, but I'm still curious as to how this works with an online game.

how do you counter these freeze mages? you can be at 30hp and own the board and die, or you can play aggresively af and still not do enough before turn 3 when they start repeatedly freezing your ass.

What deck you play?

this one was made first, faglord

Opinions?