GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR MONEY!

GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR MONEY!

How do you react to this unfortunate situation?

Tell her that she can either walk away or kill me and go on the run from murder charges

*teleport behind her*
"Nothing personal"
*draw katana and slice her in half in one fluid motion*
"...kid"

Rape

I only carry about $100 on me in cash at most, approximately 0.1% of my networth at the moment

give her all my money???
profit???

POCKET SAND

Which is coincidentally all of my money.

Give me the gun first, I'll have to go to a pawn shop after that.

Whisper into coat sleeve and give the guy a bit of a sideways glance:
"Agent Wicander, DEA, you're under arrest for the threatening of a federal agent."

Do you take cheque, or TRUMPcoins?

How to get shot 101

I don't carry cash bro. He might ask me to go to the atm with him, but more likely he would take my wallet and phone and I'd have a shitty few days cancelling my cards, getting a new license, reporting my phone stolen, tracking my phone, etc.

Heh, the gun isn't even loaded, hotshot

that trick isn't going to work twice Dredd

Jokes on you! I went all in on ethereum, so killing me is actually doing a favour.

I only carry €50 with me, a cheap Huawei phone, and a blue Visa debit card (the most basic one).

I also have no car, no watch, discreet clothes, and nothing remarkable.

No one knows I'm a millionaire, so situation in OP never happens to me.

I'm afraid that my autism would make me go "hurr durr no because this isn't fair" instead of just giving him his 200. It's not worth the risk. I really really hope I'm delusional about my fear of fighting back. Because these savages are dumb enough to kill you/permanently disable you for the amount of money you'd spent on one trip to the store..

Unless you own a store, that would make a difference because you don't want to be labeled as a store that's easy to hit.

I would pull down my pants and fuck that hole.

>hands over $10

CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGEEEEEEE

dunno.
the logical thing would be to give up the little money i have on me.
but i think i would take offense and would try to fucking murder any fag that points a weapon at me.

Feign cooperation and go full /k/ if given the opportunity

Jokes on her, I don't even carry cash.

underrated post

Give him my empty wallet

"D-do you take trump coins??"

>Feign cooperation and go full /k/ if given the opportunity
better to feign a heart attack

Yeah. I will really sell it by shitting my pants

>cops arrive
>that smell
>Blood, shit, and shell casings everywhere
>this is going to be the best episode of cops ever

click "submit tax return"

I'd invest in the robber and give them all of my money on hand to buy bullets and body armor and a vehicle so he can rob more people and move on to higher crimes and expect to make my invest back in half a year in weekly dividends

Yes sir I shit myself intentionally.

Bite her in the neck
worked twice before

>expect to make my invest back
you are the greatest fool in this thread then
works for virgins

OK here u go

This

start jerking off

I am poorer than you are, most likely. If I were rich however, you should know that I don't carry around my fortune in my back pocket, so robbing me at gunpoint, risking an aggravated assault charge, might only net you a few hundred dollars.

Still seem like a good idea?

>only a few hundred dollars
>already in the process of robbing yo bitch ass
Yeah sounds good m7.

>get shot in the dick
>no money will ever help you recover
>start doing more drugs
>gg

my nigga

yeeaah I dont go out at night without a piece, usually its just a knife because im too young for a CC permit. also im a gunfag so I could spot a fake gun easily

>if its real
give the $20 or so im carrying and track the fucker down later
>if its fake
transform into moon man and take send a minority to his grave

>hands up non-threateningly, palms about shoulder level and facing towards soon-to-be-bitch
>let the bitch keep talking
>ask bitch questions
>wait for bitch to get antsy/talk once more, be dumb enough to walk closer to act intimidating
>use hands to grab wrist and gun - quickly turn gun towards the thumb while stepping slightly to the outside
>bitch can now either pull the trigger and risk hitting himself, or you can headbutt bitch, preferably in the nose
>bitch goes down
>claim free gun

Grab all the money in my wallet and throw it all up in the air.
Calmly walk away

>I have Ebola
>Begin licking currency

>I can't, because most of it is in my bank account

Who /the only thing of value on their person is their motorola flip phone/ here?

I wish him and the $10 he gets from a crooked pawn shop the best.