www.trumpcoin.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n5g1j39gBxo
youtube.com/watch?v=-TqfBEX6QtE
earnbitcoinsguide.com/bitcoin-website-review-yobit-trading-guide-and-review/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

USD to Trump when? I'm ready to put in a few grand

Yobit, wtf...

My speculation is within one week. It seems like it is/should be a very high priority and I'm sure the Devs realize this too.
This would get rid of the biggest barrier to entry into TrumpCoin.

pasta
people always claim,"I wish I knew about bitcoin in 2011"
No you don't. Chances are you really don't.
If you look at all the forum posts from 2010,2011 on the bitcoin forums and see all these early adapters singing it's praise, referencing hundreds, thousands, sometimes hundreds of thousands of bitcoins they have and they're discussing economic theory and having thought discussions about what if the coin hits $x? Then you look at some of their more recent posts and they are still coping around some NEET sub-board with obvious indications they are not wealthy or even rich for that matter, it's clear.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who were there early who have killed themselves and a lot larger group who have never recovered emotionally.

I'm glad I wasn't involved in bitcoin early - because as a rational agent, I know I would have sold well before $1.
I'm also glad I can learn from my hypothetical experience of "going through this" before with bitcoin. All the lessons learned without wanting to jump off the Rockefeller building.

I've been searching for a long time for the next crypto that will present this scenario again, and I'm the surest iv ever been about it with TrumpCoin.

I have to operate on the information I have, and I know chicken was probably a pump and dumper and I also know that the new dev team saw this coins potential and saw chickens action and made a move.

In order for new entries to enter the market we must redistribute, so I'm not saying don't sell any coins, I'm just saying think long and hard about total liquidation when we hit these large milestones( which I'm telling you, we will).
The people outside this community can sell at any time for all I care, but I want all my /b/ros in on this and I want to be there when people start using their trumpcoin profits to create startups, and their own cryptocoins etc.

There's something big brewing here guys and I'm just thankful I read Veeky Forums a month or so ago and didn't just keep scrolling

why do you keep reposting this?

What about Yobit?

Currently sitting on 1500 TRUMP with about 2000 Trump in buying potential remaining. Should I go all in?

It's offline.

TO THE MOON LADS
youtube.com/watch?v=n5g1j39gBxo

reee

DELETE THIS

FUCK YOU YOBIT

inb4 yobit never comes back online

they're not gonna exit scam until some random coin moons

Do not say that, please.

I'm saying the downtime now is nothing huge, they'll return. not saying thy won't exit scam in the future, but you're good today

do you guys think trump will go up or down short term now that yobit is gone? on the one hand they might dump it on c-cex, on the other they might not bother with trumpcoin so the supply will be reduced..

>tfw 500 TRUMP on Yobit
>1000 on C-cex

I'd should go ahead and put it in the actual Trumpcoin wallet.

>mfw all my trumps are in local wallet
>but a bunch of shitcoins are on Yobit
>plus like 0.04 BTC... meh

Could be worse, I guess.

Is this Trumpwallet really safe?

No idea, and I don't know if I can access the wallet from multiple computers, as I don't know how long any of my shitty devices will last.

Fucking yobit, held a bit of trumpcoin there just in case, now it is most likely gone

dude what the fuck, don't say that, i held ALL my trumpcoins there

Well on the bright side: less trumpcoins in circulation pushes the price up.

fuck you buddy

YOBIT IS BACK

Im not your buddy , pal

YOBIT BACK UP

hmm... maybe I shouldn't have trusted yobit.

I guess if they're not back on by tomorrow night they were probably "hacked" and are never coming back.

They're already back.

But Trumpcoin DOES have its own wallet, so feel free to put them there if you're holding long.

Is that really safe?

You think chickens technical abilities extend beyond putting trumpcoin logo on the wallet?

Damn almost started to panic over the yobit thing

Rich Piana followed my trump coin promoting Twitter CMON BABE

great news!

Safer than an exchange if you backup your wallet

Weak ass pump ain't going NOWHERE. Trumpcoiners, you truly will never learn.

It's not a weak pump, it's consistent steady growth, really unusual when it comes to crypto - this coin is awesome

Can't trust the devs.. can't trust the exchange.. can't trust anything about this shittiest coin, which is why NO ONE DOES except you idiots.

It's never going to catch on, hahahaha.. deep down inside you know I'm right. this shit was over a month ago, you just have a hard time accepting it.

We know you bought at 20k and sold at 5k, it's tough but if you buy now you could cover your losses in about a week.

Could you please turn towards our receiver dish? We have some trouble with transmission here

user?

[coping intensifies]

Found the guy that bought the top lel
Stay salty friend

biz queen is back

you can always tell by the inflated self importance

Don't forget to take profits, this will die after Trump wins and everyone cashes out

you can buy usd to trump on C-CEX

Damn nocoiners coping hard

Go CAUSECOIN CRYPTO PAC!

5 scoops of trumpcoin
>leave humanity behind with trumpcoin meme when?

How can every one sell at once? My orders never fucking get filled when I want them too, so I don't get how a massive dump without buyers is even possible.

Pretty late to be figuring this out considering I've been playing with this coin for over a month.

One more reminder lads: keep that pimp hand strong when this starts to moon, or you will cry like btc cucks who sold at $50 thinking they were the smartest guys in the room

10 cents to 50 bucks is still a lot though.

3cents to 650$ would be even bettet

*better

its my first time dealing with crypto im okay with even making double

Seriously though, someone explain this shit to me please. I use ccex if that makes a difference.

i mean he's not wrong... just sell comfortably before election day if youre worried

Is that trumpcoin in your wallet babe?

I mean I don't understand the mechanics of it. How can you sell off that much volume if no one is buying? How'd the pajeet crush even happen a couple weeks ago?

why the fuck are the buy orders and the sell orders always different on ccex

Typically because these dumps happen right up against the pump when the price has been rising fast. Frantic investors trying to get in on the gainz will buy the coins being dumped before they realize what's going on

He just wasn't fit for a leader role, and fucked it up with his incompetence

Because there's a disparity between what buyers are willing to pay to get the coin and what sellers are willing to take to sell it. When the price moves, someone has decided to match the other parties offer, even if it isn't their ideal price

What's the most effective way to put Trumpcoin in cold storage?

I'm thinking I'm gonna buy another 1,000 and just keep them away in a vault that would be extremely hard for me to access.

I just looked at it. 22 cents a coin? Yeah it may be worth that down the road but I sure as fuck ain't paying that now.

I dont think theres a cold storage possibility right now

Get the official wallet, backup and encrypt it

create a separate wallet, send coins to it. Take new wallet.dat and put on a usb, maybe two for safety. Put them somewhere safe, a cheap fire proof lock box or something.
??
profit

Well that works, thx

he "sold down".
You see all those buy orders on yobit, if you click them and execute you sell at that price, rinse and repeat for every buy order down the line. You dollar cost average down as you sell, but you liquidate all your coins and drive the price down in the process.
If you try and executed a fixed price sell and you wait it's up to someone else to click your sell order and complete the transaction, which could hypothetically never happen

Someone bought $30 of trump with usd on c cex, welcome brother, I knowbitbwasnt cheap, but it'll pay off 10 fold

I just got ready to buy some more trumps and damn, went up right then.

Wonder who that could have been :^)

I'd put a hip-looking infograph about Trumpcoin as a pinned tweet in the official TC twitter account for the curious people clicking it so people can easily see what it's about T B H

agree fa,m.

>looks at price/volume
Have we started the fire, brother?

trump go down so i can buy pleas

its just a pump rgiht guys (: no new floor or anything overnight when its down on yobit haha

You best buy now m8, we're launching soon

youtube.com/watch?v=-TqfBEX6QtE
TD7ZdtR5Zi8i5PSR8eBz35sxYV3Cmqqt4w

What can I trade for some quick money to buy more Trumps? Yes at the moment I'm a little poor, so I can't buy a lot. When is it going to hit the lowest? I'm sorry for being a poorfag, trumpbros.
I know you can't mine Trumpcoins, but they build up in time the more you have of them. How does that work?

liquidate any altcoin/ shitcoins /messcoins (eth) and convert to trumpcoin

eBay Craigslist some shit, take cash, buy on localbitcoin, xfer for trumps

sell giftcards for cash buy btc on localbitcoin, xfer for trumps.

it's kind if a race for time desu, it's going up daily

>they don't know that we're about to get a major re-tweet from someone

:^)

love that there's no insider trading in crypto, BRB buying more before the tweet

post screenshot when it happens

How soon user? Massive pump and dump on the way?

I want to believe

pump and pump you mean

wow we at 12k now

Goddamnit. My btc is stuck in "reserved" when I tried to change to trump. How do I get it out??

Wait for two confirmations, you can see confirmation status below yobit wallet

I can see it under ORDERS. Can't I complete it somehow?

Is bitcoin showing in your balances? When it's there you can spend it.

we are approaching are first real milestone (10cents) since our growth became organic - don't talk to me about that fabricated pump before.

We could hit it as early as this weekend, prepare those strong hadst, your wives' and their kids are gonna be begging you to take profits, but you know better don't you user...
eventually you'll be upgrading to a stacy anyway

Btc balance, yes. It's all shown as btc on the top left.
But when I try to buy trump again, I can't, because balance is zero btc in the buy box.
It's like all of it is stuck somewhere.
I'm new to this.

hell yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about! High Energy!

Go to the trump/btc page, is there anything shown in trade history? Perhaps your buy order is already there.

Here's a guide to Yobit
earnbitcoinsguide.com/bitcoin-website-review-yobit-trading-guide-and-review/

Agreed, keep strong hands Veeky Forums bros, if you dump you'll be regretting it a few week later when we hit another ATH.

Some coins you can that, but Trump has a very slim margin, I do not recommend playing the trading game. Just buy and hold

you probably have a pending buy order somewhere, someone screenshot where that would be

Is it normal for it to stay on ORDERS?
Will it get completed by itself?
Last time I did it, it was so quick.

This time I think I left the page before it was completed. Is it that, or is it normal for it to stay under ORDERS and get completed later?

There is. Under ORDERS.
But how do I make it happen?

Cancel the order on the trump/btc page and buy at the sell order price if you want trumps fast.