/tesg/- The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /esog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10111509
youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23646/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75200/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

waifus and lore shunning maxeen

banana creampie

Today OP was not a fag.

How happy are you today, /tesg/?
I'm as happy as a guy who just found out he passed Calc III after giving up hope halfway through the semester.

I've decided to go with texture replacers in Morrowind Watercolored. Some actually make the game more beautiful.

Should I get one or two TITAN X graphics cards to run this game? Does skyrim benefit from having more than one? Are two regular TITAN's enough?

strawpoll.me/10111509

I'm as happy as a guy who hasn't studied yet for an exam due in 12 days.

>banana creampie
Sure. Have this one!

the game I've been waiting for gets released in 4 hours and I've got a day and a half to waste my life on it, so I'm pretty happy

Happy enough for not thinking to kill myself.
Well, not thinking too much about.

tyddy just release a full dwemer retexture yesterday and youre using the vanilla textures run through a gimmicky photoshop filter

BAKA user

I am always happy.
I gotta try these. I've been putting off modding it until openmw got proper shaders and distantland but those look nice enough to tempt me.

But he has yet to release a full retexture of clothing, armor, weapons, and clutter. :/

O hai there yarti

has 2016 even produced any good newfags

>Im not getting (You)s anymore. So Ill just give myself a (You)

You could be drawing something new instead of samefagging, user.

Any waifuposter here that would love to post their specs?

Describe good.
I couldn't list 10 "good" posters that the general has produced, period.

How would I roleplay a dunmer studying the dwemer? What element should I use? What other trees should I specialize in?

Shock and alteration.

People were dumping specs in the last thread if you want some examples.

ram is DDR3 @2133 MHz, dunno why it doesn't come up.

You are a proud dunmer bodybuilder studying superior dwemer aesthetics, your element is surprise, and your three trees are sneak,smithing and lightarmor

Sure why not

desu ra?

Ra is dead. He drank himself into a coma and died in the hospital.

newfag here

what am i supposed to do?

FACT: Bosmer are the most powerful race on nirn.

dayum that's a nice cool rig

What kind of cooling? Case?

Don't joke like that I love Ra

FACT: no

Yeah, and a CPU air cooler.

Stop fucking insulting Ra you shithead.

He's got shitpost-immunity.

Do his waifus look like different people now?

To post your waifu, of course, silly user!

First you need to be afflicted by corprus. Second, you need mechanical centurion spider legs.

I once played a Dwemerboo character. He was the typical basement-dwelling nerd from the Imperial City with far too much knowledge in one specific and not particularity useful area.
He decided to leave his basement and join his hero Calcelmo in Skyrim who promptly told him to beat it, so he went dungeon delving on his own.
He had crafted his own Dwemer armor and weapons but was otherwise completely unprepared for the wilds of Skyrim.

Hey Zix, I like the booru changes but can you take newest posts off the front page entirely? I do't wanna have to see alice ever again

Why is Summerset called Sumurset in Daggerfall?

Or I guess the better question is why is it not called Sumurset anymore?

read the OP faggot

Get Mod Organizer, Follow the STEP guide, go to Tesgeneral. Have fun adventuring, make aa waifu, learn how to screenshot.

Because niggers like to corrupt languages, just like in real life

>goes to the booru
>doesn't want to see bad content

lmao

I just rebuilt my skyrim to use UUNP. How do I edit the base body that NPC's use, everyone is running around with fucking DD tits, whenever I try to use body slide it only gives me options to edit armors which are already UUNP so shouldn't even need to be edited. I also tried the outfit studio but whenever I try to select a base body to start editing, it says those files are missing.

Clones can i get a status update on the follower?

>he doesn't already have clones follower
Sup gramps.

Whoever made this image is a genius.

That question is a mess. Try again. Although I get the feeling that you don't quite know how bodyslide works.

Any good crossbow mods out there? So far the only one I've been able to find is a vampire-themed crossbow and some ugly daedric crossbows, but I'd rather have something more traditional-looking.

I made it.

Faction Crossbows

No, I made it.

Daily reminder than paid mods are coming soon and are the future of TESG.

>playing Open Morrowind v.39
>everything is running really nice
>no bugs so far that I can tell

Man I forgot like, how good Morrowind is, its like I've just grown accustomed to consuming shit and I'm like "mmmmMMMmm this shit doesn't taste so bad!". I'm only level 4 and I've already done around 14 quests ranging from the starting mages guild quests collecting flowers/mushrooms/stealing gems. To solving a murder of a tax collector, to finding Fargoths stash, to doing some starting blades quests.

And I guess while not really "quests" I forgot just how much condensed ambient lore there is in Morrowind. Like no matter who I talk to they're ready to just jizz lore all over me. I can go into a house and there's the caldera mining contract, I can't remember if its for a quest, but I have it and can read it right now. I guess what I'm trying to say is I love how non scripted Morrowind is, like I could misplace that mining contract and not be able to do that quest later on, and that's alright, same with killing important NPC's, but it just makes the world feel so much deeper and more alive when I'm not being cucked, and strung along by a web of scripted events.

Also Cast on Use items are the greatest thing ever. I love that Morrowinds enchanting and spellmaking are aboslutely "do whatever the fuck you want".

I love how many pieces of gear I have and the variety in the gear.

I love leveling in Morrowind actually, like I used to think Skyrim had the advantage in leveling mechanics, but I actually really like how Morrowind feels like so much more of a journey.

Morrowind might also have the best OST, I'd have to re-listen to the oblivion one.

PS. "muh missing when I attack!" complaint is the biggest and most retarded meme of the elder scrolls series.

Prove it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc

Wow thanks, you're so helpful.
I dunno did they change bodyslide somehow? Last I used it, it was literally just sliders for the body, which got tied to weight. It looks the same, with all the sliders and the weight modifier, but like I said I can't actually edit the body, only armors. Which is what I'm asking, how to edit the body.

>gif

Shadows are a good bit too dark and its very sharp (negative LOD bias changed?), but otherwise quite nice. Good color, nice trees etc.

original size was 18MB. had to save it like that to reduce it

It's in the same list as the armors.

go high quality jpg (98% is what I do) next time.

>original size was 18MB
>not converting your png to jpg

better?

Well, it's not. So how do I get it on the list?

Literally comes with bodyslide m8.

and reduce it to 256 colors while you were at it?

I swear you're worse than this faggot who insists on uploading his shitty 10yearsago 720p screenshots as pngs

much better

>original size was 18MB.
No it wasn't.

Go to "group filter" and make sure everything is checked

as a bmp, it's more than likely, the my 1080p bmps can land anywhere between 7 and 11MB

How do you take screenshots mid battle /tesg/? Is there a console command to pause the world or is it a program on doing screenshots automatically and just luck? I'm about to kill some Dremora and want to make ebin screenshots of it.

Veeky Forums won't let you post bmps anyway.

tfc1

sgtm 0.5 or something first to slow things down
then
tfc 1 to freeze it

Or just set up action scenes via poses.

Well it's not fucking there.

Doesn't seem to change anything, even if I try to turn the armors I'm getting off, they still show up.

that's why it's sensible to always save them as jpgs

also it turns out they always are 7,91MB

Well, reinstall it. Dunno what else to tell you.

What's the point of slowing time down if you're going to completely freeze it with tfc 1?

>the count will never post pics of Cumtears, Yarti and Nati impaled infront of his castle

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23646/? Here you go

wait for him to attack, open console mid-swing, click on him, type 'tai', and bam, he's frozen, hack and slash at your leisure

So you can tell when you are about to get a good setup for a scene.

It will sometimes still move forward a few frames before tfc1 takes effect. Its best to slow it down first so you're more likely to catch it at the exact frame that you want.

gives you time to freeze it at the best moment

Yeah, I guess I'm getting that one. I was kind of hoping for something that wasn't just a reskin, but boring beats outright ugly.
How immersive.

tfc 1, tai and fov are your friends.

Maybe even getpos/setpos if you've frozen the camera but the actors are not exactly where you want them

Oh, I guess that worked. Thanks, I guess?

You're welcome, I suppose.

>I guess that worked
So you're not even sure?

Well I have yet to edit the body and start up the game and stuff. But there are bodies in the list now.

Welp. My toaster lags too much on ultra high quality (with no enb) so I could get a decent mid swing shot. These guys also surprisingly die too easy. I fought tougher bandits 5 minutes before near the Lord stone.

You should also use tm to hide the HUD.

>steel waraxes

That's weird, are you very low level? I think the minimum requirement for dagon's quest is 15 or something, they should at least have elven or orc by now.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75200/?

Update damn you.

that's ultra high quality?

man how could bethesda think those graphics were acceptable even in 2011?