Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/NgAQNCy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump champion when?

Also, Lytecuck mass suicide when?

I'M GOING TO LICK MY WAIFU'S VAGINA!

FRENCH MAID KARMA WHEN

Best pair

Can't wait to play such a diverse and awesome looking character. Well done Riot, I'm proud to be on the right side of history

Oh and pol fuck off, we don't need racist sexist bigots shitting up our board of no bullying and no toxicity. Stormweenies get out now

xth for karthus buffs when

>3dp niggers

get these apes out of here

Can we make this the no cucks edition?

xth for wanting to bandle to draw more sonur

Now it's art.

>no bush
not karma

I am a staunch supporter of this

Father and daughter make for cute stuff though

no because then lolg wouldnt exist

Oh wow, you must be popular on 4chins.

so half the people here get kicked out? I'm ok with that

I am starting to worry that League wouldn't exist without them, or even gaming in general...
Why scare me like this user?

/pol/ ruined Veeky Forums honestly, these faggots leak into every board and can't shut the fuck about how right wing and edgy they are and how anyone who doesn't vote for trump is a cuck

xth for Husbandos

>It's another fiora
RIOT DOES IT AGAIN
ATTRACTIVE FEMALES ARE OPPRESSIVE TO OUR AUDIENCE

>Reddit having their daily "Lucian i-is totally not OP he's just very fun, his weakness is that he has no weakness but he isn't too good at anything (except mobility, burst and dps)"

And reddit and cucks ruined Veeky Forums too.

xth for Cute Vi

Tristana Edition

why the new riot caters to gay and kikes

nice sauce, m8

You clearly haven't been here for terribly long. /pol/ has existed before /pol/ in its current state came to be.

I see OP is a man of taste

>posts a hidden jew image
>complains about /pol/
>dislikes Trump
>is on Veeky Forums
Oh Vey, How Much They Pay?

it is rare for clothed females to make it into my fap folder

Reddit would suit you better friend (I'm serious), you would have a safe space where you wouldn't have to see mean racist things or differing beliefs ( I know, it's VERY difficult to not say something when someone triggers you)

Just trying to help you out!

they are right though

go to reddit if you want a safe space

its funny because they don't seem to realize it's the exact same "brainwashing" they despise about moderates/liberals

Toppity kekerooni

>drake poster
>complaining about """"""""""pol""""""""""

back to pleddit with you filthy forum slider scum

CAN WE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING LEAGUE RELATED?

LIKE TEEMOS ASS?!

>marxist brainwashing is the same as conservative brainwashing

just

fucking

kill

your

ugly

pinko

self

faggot

>Get home from uni
>Oh hey Taliyah's got a new promo that shows her face
>I'll bet the retarded half of /lolg/ is flipping the fuck out because she's a young brown girl who doesn't make their dicks hard
>Check thread
>Yup

Has warwick been buffed or something why is his winrate so high all of a sudden

extremism in any form is dangerous

I just get a kick out of racism and hating Jews online

I've been playing Teemo lately with these game modes, he is pretty comfy/10

/pol/ is what everyone who spends enough time on Veeky Forums eventually becomes. At some point the cognitive dissonance that comes with disagreeing with /pol/'s beliefs and the shit this site forces you to see every day ends up becoming too much.

You can have differing opinions, just stop shoving down my throat you degenerate fucks.

>m-muh brainwashing is better than your brainwashing

post link to full picture please

10/10 make me kek

I have been here a decent amount of time though

Before, stormniggers were relegated to /new/ and moot would occasionally fuck with them so that stormniggers knew their place

now they think they own the place and can spam any thread on the website with SJW KEK LIBTARD TRIGGERED and it's just killing the post quality and driving good non-/pol/ posters away

HERE WE GO BABY PROMOS IN PLAT
LETS GO

People hate that she is a ugly ass Mary Sue.

Plebs discovered the secret formula

i meant to put conservative "brainwashing" with inverted commas but i forgot

fuck off faggot bitch

>SJW minded idiot telling others to not shove their opinions "down my throat"

holy fucking irony

It's actually because of her ugly Jew nose and huge eyebrows, but ya know

>le racists DX

>i-it's alright if we do it!

Yes, he needs buffs, I look forward to the ones he's getting because his spells are hideously overcosted.

how the fuck do we even know she's a mary sue we just have a super small lore story

>my echo chamber is better and more correct than your echo chamber
end your life /pol/nigger

thoughts?

infinitely better

The shitposting has become too powerful for even us now

Stupid new thread

What buff is my nigga Tito getting?

just don't reply you dumb faggot nigger

I never reply to clearly leftist posts that aren't antagonizing anyone, but the moment you mention /pol/ you will get shit on for being a whiny faggot from me and several others, reminder there are many of us here

see

fucking legbeards

Alright, you actually have a point although they were still annoying. However you need to stop stirring up the shit pot. All you had to do was talk about video games. Let's talk video games, what are you playing lately?

>Mary Sue
That word has even less meaning than cuck nowadays

im not even SJW, i'm politically apathetic actually

PROTIP: spamming video game threads with your dank trump bizarro world SJW memes doesn't convince moderates

>m-my brainwashing is not ACTUALLY brainwashing!

looks better

ANOTHER

Anyone else don't give a fuck about how this sandnigger jew looks and only waiting for her abilities reveal?

I haven't even posted a single thing about this whole SJW and Cuck shit up until now. Both sides are just shoving shit down each others throats and it's annoying as Fuck. You both ruin the thread for everyone.

>taliyah is not in this contest
>can't write suggestions about her using her rock-bending stuff to shove sand dildos up champions' asses

F U C K

>It's not because she's brown, its because she's ugly and happens to be brown too
>We're not racist we swears it

You fucking 12 year olds, you legit crack me up. She's not a 10/10 sure, but she's cute enough. I didn't think your brains were developed enough yet to support this kind of cognitive dissonance.

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT and you fucking leaguecucks were accusing us of playing of the SJW game

Now excuse me while I go back to the general where women actually look like women instead of prepubescent boys with a giant cilinder in the middle of their face

t. proud Overwatch player

>reminder there are many of us here
>we r leejun

>sjw thinks it can co-opt tv memes

well, you've been caught.

>landed in Platinum IV
WHO HELL HERE

>Now excuse me while I go back to the general where women actually look like women
have fun sucking Lanaya's dick

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>It's not because she's brown
You got it boss

You'll never be white btw, you have to go back

>t. proud Overwatch player

>playing a game that is already dead in alpha/beta/gamma whatever

Enjoy playing with bots.

>cilinder
also tracer's body is impossible since it's literally 75% legs

>Watch Rule 34 or some shit
what did he mean by this?

TAKE ME WITH YOU BUDDY

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>intelligent pro-trump discussion drowned out by r/the_donald spamming the cuck meme like it's their first day on Veeky Forums
>intelligent anti-trump discussion drowned out by rabid SJWs and violent minorities
Why are the least intelligent parts of a fan base always the most vocal

>Your midlaner Yasuo feeds out of the ass, as most Yasuo players tend to do
>Spend the rest of the game getting 100-0d by whoever Yasuo fed, in spite of buying full tank items

League of Legends is truly fun

>watch some r34 of some jew

what the fuck did he even imply, how thirsty is this worthless faggot?

can you sketch more french maid champions

like soraka

hey friends I finished this today

imgur.com/NgAQNCy

I'm tempted to draw taliyah next

I've only dated brown chicks in my life you dumb faggot

She is an ugly bitch, and it has nothing to do with her skin. deal with it.

>a university student acting like an actual sjw muh racist meanie boogeymen!

Why am I not surprised

What's wrong goyim, don't you think this beautiful example of Isreali charm is a great addition to the game?

I'd kill all of you retarded white wing faggots if I could but I don't have to. You're all fucking lemmings who will just run off the nearest cliff in an attempt to validate yourself and protect your insecurities, and that cliff is Trump. Enjoy being shat on by a racist that doesn't care about anything other than his own bigoted beliefs in a country and world where the majority of people aren't white cunts that will literally kill each other for their own greed.

I hope China nukes all of us. Anything that isn't Asian is a blight.

She looks more like an adult and not an angry dumb kid
I think the size of her nose and the tiny tiny gap between her lips and her chin is her biggest issue, which you fixed, so now she looks like a brown Tracer[/spoiler
Ya that first shot looks cuter. Nose bridge is still extremist but not terrible.

Teemo

Blinding Dart (Q) mana cost lowered to 70/75/80/85/90 from 70/80/90/100/110
Noxious Trap (R):
Mana cost reduced to 75 at all ranks from 75/100/125
Recharge time lowered to 30/25/20 from 34/28/22

Oh don't mind me, just being some dude that likes video games wishing all of you were dead because you're fucking retarded.

"The loudest man in the room is the weakest man in the room."

Because stupid people mistake assertiveness for intelligence.

They also don't know how to validate their existence, so they follow a group so they can feel important.

>X is the jack of all trades. Master of none.
>They're not talking about Bard
>They actually think theres any champ in this game thats a jack of all trades and isn't Bard

It's true tho.
If you don't vote for him you're literally a cuck and hate America and like it as the shithole it's becoming.