/dng/ - Dueling Network General

Dueling Network/YGOPro General #2160
Last thread: YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

first for dark law

Reminder Edgar made a mistake and is sorry for defending himself.

Reminder that Mexicans are lazy subhumans and that Edgar is a massive piece of shit.

Always Kaiju the Ophion.

>/dng/
Why do you cling to the name even though Dueling Network is over already?

Gonna shamelessly bump this thread with decklists. Be warned, as much as I love deckbuilding, I kinda suck at it. Here's Masked HEROs.

why we keep using Abyss Dweller?

You're not running near enough traps.

KAIJU MEEEEEEEE

because 2 of the 4 top tier decks float from fucking everything you throw at them

Half the people here are mexican though.

There's a mistake in the spell/monster count, right? I count 10 monsters and 20 spells, but the count reads 11 and 19.

Asia>Europe>Central/Latin America>Americans

Prove me wrong

wat are the current extra deck staples?

not that user, I'm just curious about that card synergy in today's meta (haven't played since november 2014) care to explain please?

I bet you play Blackwings.

Where are you from?

Here for fire Tewart shilling a gay gatekeeper deck and dicks.

Half the people here need to be purged. Coincidence? I think not.

Get rid of Book, Soul Charge, and 1 A Hero Lives, add Form Change, add 1 Miracle Fusion, you also don't need 3 Strikes.

Not that much because Master can kill itself.

Because it's useful against BA and Kozmo's ships.

Dante and Lightning.

This coming from someone who suffers from depression doesn't mean much.

Because BA refuse to die.

In a brave effort, me and several other anons reported Accel's post as soon as it was posted in the new thread because we found Accel's actions to be autistic and unnecessary, the main argument being that ygoprices.com exists. Accel was already tired of Yugioh at that point as well, as evidenced by the fact that he often had little understanding on the meta. Eventually, with his interest in Yugioh at an all time low, and often needing to reset his router to post again in the general several times, Accel gave up.

>Mexican
>suffers from depression
Coincidence? I think not.

currently I'm trying to re-shape my Dark Dracos with the new Odd-Eyes cards, this is by far my best build, anyone can give me some advice on it?

Reminder that Kaijuing to your Ophion makes Ancient Leaf fair at Tag Duels.

Well I wouldn't know how good Hamster is in Dracopals, as I've only used him in Deskbots as my Wavering Eyes search target (and believe me he was broke as fuck in Deskbots, instant Infinity, destroying 2 S/T off the 005s I summon as well as reviving a Bot off the 005 I destroyed with Wavering)

guys

guys
guys
what if
we git gud and win YCS. that way people will listen to our laughing stock of a player base more and get taken seriously maybe 25% of the time

Kozmo are a deck whose multiple boss monsters are target immune and when destroyed and sent to graveyard can banish themselves to summon a lower leveled kozmo monster.

BA are monsters that get their effects when sent to graveyard FROM ANYWHERE. They don't have the hexproof protection that Kozmo have, but thanks to the fact that they float like crazy they're able to keep sizable hands mid-duel and fuck up your shit with their rank 3's namely Dante, a rank 3 that can become a 2500 atk fucker and gets back to defense after attacking with 2500 def.

Not only that, he sends 3 cards to graveyard each turn. The BA's are currently being used with Phantom Knight, an archetype that on top of having a rank 3 Scrap Dragon are also able to banish themselves and search either a Fiendish Chain that can save you from OTK's on specific conditions or a 800 atk increase that protects from destruction

And are you proud of yourself for driving out someone who actually discussed yugioh?

Dude he was playing as far as November 2014, DUEA and NECH were out by then, you didn't need to explain what BA do.

he didn't discuss YGO, though, that's the point.

His posting YGO prices was only a excuse to keep posting Neptunia. Everyone was alright with the prices, what annoyed everyone was the Neptunia shit.

Which tripfag has the highest chances of winning a YCS in our behalf?

How many neps would a NepNep nep if a NepNep would nep neps?

yeah, somehow thought that November 2014 was HAT format still.

Time sure is fast, fuck.

thanks for the Kozmo 101, I really apreciate it, and as said I knew the BAs, in fact I still have my old BAs build which I may update one of these days

Toss up between Vorcia, Marzepan, and RD4.

>annoyed everyone
I never gave a shit.

>found his action autistic and unnecessary
>liittle understanding of the meta
>never discussed yugioh and shitposted
go look in whatever mirror you own and report yourself fucking hypocrite

It was at least vaguely on topic.

this too.

Well at least now I know you take off your trip for shit like this. Funny you're so consistent too

Nepuuu!

mexican detected

I remember when BAs only had 3 maindeck monsters and it was played as 30Trap.dek, so there is some merit in noting that things have changed.

Memes aside, who else remembers 2013 Evilswarms?
How did /dng/ get around Ophion set 4 ;) back in the day?

Atmos. I truly do like you.
I believe you're a nice person who got corrupted by shitty dng memes. I can see where you're coming from. These memes were funny at first. But, probably because you're relatively new, you don't realize how distasteful these memes sound to most of us. Shadow duels? This isn't some card game anime. We're just a YGO general made of real people, not 4000 year-old pharaohs. "Shadow duels" are nothing more than a joke. That's when you complain about how Mariomon didn't leave the general when you beat him, most people think(rightfully) that you brought this upon yourself by taking those memes seriously. Mariomon has understood that, and while his shitposting antics are questionable, it makes a lot of his posts less insufferable than yours. Seriously, stop flaunting these old memes around. Create new memes, and stop believing in them.

Which one am I? ;)

> in 3 months BA will turn 2 years old

how the flying fuck do they still keep being meta

Half the people here are mexican. Why are you surprised?

Trip on, Mariomon.
Go neck yourself.

>found his actions autistic and unnecessary
>liittle understanding of the meta
>only shitposted
you mean like you? like everyday?
if it wasnt for the fact Veeky Forums was bought out by japs and sold for profit by moot and all mods/jannys are conspiring to let this place stay shit I'd think you were working with tewart to push kozmo based on your similar lack of intelligence

Stop flaunting your shitty memes too

the only thing that has really changed for BA's are the addition of the Phantom Knights with their searchable traps and Scrap Dragon antics AND the fact that you run Mask Change II to turn any of your darks into a walking floodgate for autowin on the mirror

I'm actually Nerffie but nice try

Ultra floating is retarded and Dante is the evolution of the Ghostrick Xyz in terms of floaters.

So basically Tewart realized Noble Knights were a mistake, smoked a bowl, and made a recurring nightmare for all who Noble Homos.

im gona take a shot everytime this force meme is posted
i'll be dead in 20 minutes

me ;)

*hated

>nergal posted

Did not see that coming

I am back.

Do not intentionally withhold (You)s
Here's your (You) that you should have gotten.
As for you, I'm going to give you one as well, but you're going to have to share it with him.

I don't get this meme that you need to hate someone to laugh at him when he says some dumb shit and remind him he said the dumb shit to laugh again

Who the FUCK are you?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand filtered

Who don't you filter? Any exceptions?

The duelist hiding in the shadows, defeating every single one of you.

Because DUEA decks were a mistake. Every single deck became floatshit or NO FUN ALLOWED in order to be meta from that point on.
The only way to kill a DUEA deck is to pull the floating engines and the boss monster
Shaddolls died when Construct and El Shaddol fusion kicked the bucket
Qlis died when their floodgates + Skill Drain along with Towers, Scout and Saqlifice kicked the bucket
Nekroz died without their search engines which is the fate of all ritual decks
Burning Abyss isn't dead yet since Tewart did pull the floating engine but didn't kill Dante
OCG did the opposite, the floating engine is still there but Dante is hit

Like how Jersey Tomo is just as gay as maple syrup Tomo we'll remind you that you're an idiot.

I dont give out free y o u s
Ill withhold as much as I like till he who shall not get y o u s stops being a faglord

Well, I do agree that using old memes is getting stale, and it doesn't make sense to take them seriously. You make a fair point whoever you are.

I don't get this meme of anons feeling the need to "defend" a stranger on a thread about a childrens card game just because a bunch of anons are making fun of him on the internet.

>140855704
have we finally gotten ourselves a sasuke???

oh yea I had exceptions, getter bothers no one and narue WOULD be unfiltered if he still used his

iron core seems to bother no one too, but thats easily abused since he only has a name

>anons
It's literally Edgar samefagging to try and save his ruined reputation.

Do not do that.
I am going to give you both another (You) and you should learn to share it.

Time to defeat every single one of you!

It is like me; cloaked in shadows and relentless in its objective, only its objective is to destroy!

No you stupid fucks I'm talking about people saying you totally hate some retarded tripfags just because you laugh at them when they damage control on the internet

BUT THIS IS /dng/ SO READING, AND READING COMPREHENSION BEING HARD SHOULD COME AS NO SURPRISE TO ME

holy shit, how hard is it to accept that people may disagree with your retardation?

Who are you?

>Nerffie defended me
I don't fucking buy it, not for one minute. You're a giant faggot and a liar. Kill yourself.

Is it finally time to make my entrance?

I'm your lover.

naaaaaaaaah Ill keep witholding s o u y as much as I need and want to

he who shall not get s u o y doesnt need anymore
more people y o u and I need to filter

holy shit, what the fuck is going on

>ghostricks will never be playable again

The only retarded thing here is defending tripfags.

Also i like how you think you have been talking to the same person.

Mmmm, just like how Edgar thought that only one person was making fun of him for the Kaiju thing.

>140856358
Fine, have it your way. But as punishment, I'm no longer going to give you any (You)s.
Here's another (You) for you.

its mario making a bunch of trips and replying to himself. he does this every now and then

It's my time to shine!!!

I am come

I don't think you need to know that. Because I intend to shadow duel you and finally get rid of you tomorrow.

why the newer Kaijus are shit-tier

Didn't Nekroz need Shurit to actually summon half their monsters, searching power aside?

Your prom date, you ugly sack of shit

What about Tellars? RoTA at 1 killed their search power, much like how Nekroz died.

Why don't you fight me right now fag

Reminder that all anons are shitposters by nature and all tripfag posts are of high quality since they are incapable of making shitposts by virtue of being a tripfag.
Also reminder to always filter Anonymous and to put on a tripcode to increase the quality of your browsing experience.

(You)-gi-oh!