>FFRK
/ffg/'s RK FAQ: pastebin.com/UNmqwG8t

>Dissidia Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=L4Bap-3w7fk&list=PLsHA74V3bmZ5rXSOSXHsJzmP_Ow2mQn0P&index=1
>FF Explorers
pastebin.com/jNVTmu58
Discord room: discord.gg/0mpm2kbJPLFjZGX3

>FFVII Remake
novacrystallis.com/2015/12/nomura-kitase-talk-final-fantasy-vii-remake-development-progress/
youtube.com/watch?v=QLYyWAqTTAo

>FFIX released on PC, available on smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50256
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.2)
youtube.com/watch?v=CZET2yYZLN8
Patch Notes:na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c755d756aece79cc9707f5444ad0980ac2b5a39c

>Other game information
pastebin.com/2N36sm8J

No.

Awooing.

awoo~

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Reminder to kill all Burmecians

Who DID do something wrong?

I don't get it, why is this bitch such a fan favourite?

Big tits pirate

She has big boobs and constantly beats the party up.

Everyone in the main party, Gabranth, actually expand that to every judge that wasn't Zargabath and potentially arguably Bergan, and Ondore, to name a few.

She's pretty good

what did penelo do wrong?

kills rats

Do gays think Gabranth ass attractive? Who was the sexiest man in XII? We all know Penelo and Fran are the sex Goddesses, but what do fags like?

Ashe is easily the hottest of that bunch and quite high in general.
Nothing really impressive about Fran and Penelo.

no Red Mage

I find Ashe kind of bland compared to Fran and Penelo. Fran is tall and exotic and Penelo wants to be "dancer". Ashe is just a grouchy princess

Ashe has kind of a bitchy face. Not particularly warm.

I'm not gay and I think Basch and Gabranth are probably the best looking FF characters. Zidane and Ramza are tied for second best looking to me.

I can't think of any FF girl that stood out to me appearance-wise aside from Agrias though.

I just got home from work and the general is new. I dare you to actually discuss FF. I fucking DARE you!

Lulu is easily the hottest character ever created. And i count not just final fantasies but all games. Maybe blood rayne gives her a run for her money but not many others.

>Zidane
How? You like ballons or something?

Lulu's pretty great. I bet she fucks like a tiger.

Yes

literal shit

I disagree. I hate her design with a passion. I mean there's some serious stupid shit with Basch's clown-inspired coloration, but she's a princess with a stern and serious personality to boot. It's not that I am a prude faggot, it's that her character seriously doesn't fit with her model. She had been some cheery and bright happy-go-lucky princess it wouldn't bother me as much. Other than that her face doesn't have anything particularly interesting going on anyways.

TL;DR: I'm a faggot and I don't like Ashe's clothes design for her character.

What are the best RM for white mages? I keep using oath of the tycoon to boost healing but most of the time i heal more than their HP anyway

Who is the best dressed FF girl, in your opinion?

Her shorts are a mystery of the universe

Honestly, Lulu is just okay to me.

Paine is actually a really good looking chick imo

Fought alongside everyone that was trying to kill the true hero, of course.

>who was the sexiest man in XII
Does this question even need to be asked?

WHM's Mana Spring II, maybe?

Paine's got that "give you a handjob after school" look

>bring Magic Break instead of Magic Breakdown

Oops. Still mastered it, but I really need to pay more attention.

Question. What's the drop rate of those RM that require the relevant character to be in the party? And is it the same between in general and in specific realms?

Lulu IMO. But i like them goth women

You actually think that giant belt dress is fashionable?

Skirt-shorts are quite common womens wear. At least they were at one point

Agreed but to me she's number 2 goth girl. I prefer the class Lulu seems to have. Very victorian.

Yup. Got to dirty dance one halloween with a hot girl dressed like that.

You keep bringing this up, might as well tell us the full story

I like Goth women but they seem like an inaccessible group to try and fuck

Not much to tell besides that i knew her from beforr and she seems to enjoy being a bit of a cock tease to me.

I'll shut up about it then. Didnt realize i brought it up that much.

So how did it end, did she give you a quick handy or what

First I've seen it mentioned and I lurk and post here a lot during the day

I'm a simple man of simple likes. I haven't thought on that much but I think Rinoa, probably. Yuna is also very on-character (until fucking X-2. Shyest girls weird them super-short shorts, amirite?). Refia and Garnet are probably contenders, too.

Special mention to Terra when she's illustrated with CLOTHES. You know, not that odd leotard and pauldron thing.

Terra wears pants and a top, Celes is the one with the leotard.

You're lurking without reading then if you don't know by now he
>Danced and grinded with her
>It was hot, his life fetish
>He didn't fuck her, nothing happened. In his words, he didn't "seal the deal".

Really I know the story just from lurking (and actually reading instead of going for (You)s)

Who gives a shit about (You)s. Sometimes I'll just skip to the most recent posts if it's been a few hours. Probably missed it that way. Sue me

Nah, just a kiss. My stupid ass fucked it up a couple years ago when i could have scored. I did something stupid and now she has all the power in the relationship. She doesnt use it though anymore. But now she has kids and last i saw her a long term boyfriend.

Garnet is my #1. The short hair almost made my cum in my pants the first time I saw it.

They are both depicted with a Leotard by some artist going by their sprite. Which due to limitations looks like the almost exact fucking same minus/plus a cape. I don't even know where the fuck the pauldrons came from in the sprite, it's nowhere in her art.

Yikes. Are you that guy who has trouble talking to girls on the bus too

>has kids
Imagine how big and milky her tits got. All engorged with the nipples begging to be sucked

How long ago was this dance anyway?

Not that guy, but picking up girls on the bus seems like a bad idea. Maybe it's just the women in my area.

One of the betaest stories I've heard on the board. user, please get a fucking grip. Pump yourself with steroids or something, fuck.

Pauldrons were the "thing" around the time the game came out

2nd Reds are rare.

Ninja Storm got a second red too, also the originals co-existed with the Alien Rangers...

Less than 29 days left till Four Job Fiesta

just give me Celes opera dress already, I won't need anything else now

I'm really looking forward to trying this out for the first time!

I did a 4job fiesta run a little while back. It was pretty fun, I think I got a good setup dealt to me.

Fuck Matthew and it's miserable litle piles of Ice, they dent my men's HPs!

What is so special about the one in june? Cant anyone just run this any time any place?

That's a good team! My worst team was Thief, Time Mage, Beastmaster, and Dragoon. Was still a fun run though. My first team was also my easiest: Blue Mage, Mystic Knight, Geomancer, and Chemist

It keeps track of wins and records during the event. It's more fun.

It's a charity event + it's more fun when you have a large amount of people doing several runs at once

Goon here can attest to this

Do the JP Dissidia events go by the normal weekly schedule, or did they adhere to their own and run alongside other events, like Orb Fests do?

I'm considering donating to the charity they fund this year. What do you guys think?

>Job Fiesta

what's this exactly? a bunch of people joins annd does a FFV run in the name of...

The annual event has a team of 12 specially elected Final Fantasy V Experts that work around the clock during the downtime of the event. They devise different team setups, playtest, and troubleshoot to provide the very strongest challenge for the players to stump them during the event.

If I remember correctly, Chemist can lower the level of any monster, including bosses, and increase the level of it's teammates (for the duration of the battle, of course). Landing on Chemist should be a blessing and a ticket to easy street, I think.

fun
More popular people raise money for charity while doing it

Gods I love Cindy's eyes

Chemist is way too good. You can take down Omega and Shinryu with a solo chemist, let alone a whole team with chemist abilities.

Easily the single best job in the game.

Your sentence didn't make a lot of sense, but basically you play through FFV and at each crystal, you're able to unlock 1 job out of the group they give you. After the 4th crystal, you'll have 4 different jobs you can use. You have to use 1 of each in your party. There are also other rules the official FJF runs that may change the way jobs are distributed.

ded general, ded fantasy

How is it ded? People are posting right now, numbnuts

It's his own personal meme

>you'll never have your own meme

do it, it's a small charity where you know your funds aren't wasted like some of those large ones.

That's what I was thinking. Plus I feel like it helps encourage the event organizer to run the fiesta

>this
he killed of his original Necron meme then this thing was born

who says that? huehuehue

yeah for the final fight I just raised Lenna's level and her kick hit all parts of neo exdeath for 9999

I like the leotard, but I especially love the pauldrons, so I'm ever so slightly disappointed whenever they're omitted.

193rd eternal reminder that Terra is best girl

7 more to go. Excited?

wait 193 already? I remember when you hit 100 back in january, damn time flies

200 isn't much of a milestone

I disagree. I love you, Terranon

>Kaa-kun

Do I really need a Reflectga?

I agree. Are you going to celebrate the 250th and/or just the one year anniversary instead? Good luck, Terranon.

what did happen'd to Exdeath poster and 8-bit shitter? Ultrosposter is still here, and so is Terranon, but what about the missing two? I miss 2015 /ffg/

Do I stand a chance against Mateus if I only have a full FFXII team that's all at level 51 with a few synergy weapons and no unique SBs? I barely mastered the previous boss as it is.

I just want Penelo's MC2, fuck the Rosetta Rock.

This is actually a serious inquiry. Is Kaa-kun worth crafting for that Reflectga?

You might have a rough time of it if you're hones are shit