where the FUCK is the battle pass?

would you rather marry Visage or Pugna?

female spider hero when?

>not loli qop

>tfw no /d2g/ cutie to succ

>Arteezy without twitch donations
What's the point famtachi?

>tfw no dota 2 gf

Yo let me snipe Arteezy real quick. Keep an eye out for real memes on his stream.

>visage thread
OH YES

don't forget to like, r8 and subscribe

gl family

>No asian or african dota heroes

even LoL knows it's 2016 guys

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Suddenly I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

Pugna:
>Sucks you off dead
Visage:
>Fucks you with flying dicks
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>epicentergg: Hey, @dota2reddit! Any special requests for the coverage and behind the scenes materials next week? Go ahead, we’re listening!

reminder nobody asks d2g because you are a bunch of irrelevant autists

Would you lick her armpits?

More music like this one?

apperantly its called "industrial" whatever that means

its just so soothing

I'm Nyanteza

yeah obviously we go with loli QoP

but a loli isn't a queen, so she's really Lolipop

>no bull's cum on either one
out of my face whore

That's disgusting senpai.

guys stop

it's always been wraith bands but now that band of elven skin builds into dragon lance I can see it being viable

>feet shit

WHY does every single fucking femdom thing have to have stupid faggot ass feet shit shoehorned into it, FUCK.

I HATE THIS FEET FETISH THING YOU ALL SEEM TO HAVE.

what do you do when you become dogshit overnight? like literally drop an entire 1k mmr in skill level? do I just play casual unranked/ability draft/etc. for a while?

What if there was a glimmer cape for physical damage?

chat 36485 for proof

>tfw can't play dota because computer was stolen on the day of the patch
I know the game is terrible but I've nothing else to do in life. There's no anime to watch either.

Play CS:GO until the same shit happens, switch back to Dota.

spend a few days playing another game then chill in unranked

So Veeky Forums, I have just beaten Aldrich, where should I go now to kill the last lord of cinder?

Ghost scepter is similar m8...

His chat is muted

>pasta is about lc
>no mention of her muscles
Fucking trash desu lad

so visage

>play csgo

I'd rather watch paint dry famalachi

>tfw can't play dota because computer was stolen on the day of the patch
At least your computer didn't fucked itself the day Dark Souls 3 came out

>feet
>shoehorned
ᶘ ͡°ᴥ͡°ᶅ

barny stream soon btw

You should get summoned back to lothric to fight dancer, then continue up the ladder toward grand archives to fight princes

mike did nothing wrong, fuck off reddit nobody likes you

go to irityhl dungeon down into profaned capital and kill yhorm he's not the last one

Visage, a million times
mai midfu

Spam Dota IMBA for a while until you get a headache, sleep, spam unranked until you get a headache, sleep. After that you should be good for ranked again. Works for me tbqhwyl

Who here playing overwatch in half an hour, I hope it's bad and doesn't steal me from Dota desu

Thx user, I died almost at the same time I killed Aldrich and therefore was not summoned :)

>not liking feet

>go mid
>team yells for 5 minutes straight
DOTARDS?

I have already killed him, I just discovered I should kill the Dancer, thx anyways

It's like someone has died. I can't do anything. All I have is my phone.

you just have to prove the world wrong, 9 scrubs at a time
eventually, they'll accept it

why is VIsage so underpicked in progames? is he bad?

MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
>MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
>MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
>MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
>MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
>MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
>MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
>MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
>MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
>MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
>MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
>MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
>MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
>MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
>MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
>MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
>MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
>MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
>MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
>MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
>MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS
>MAJOR QUALS IN 3 HOURS

Been so long since I've last played, do you still get item drops from unranked games?

>item drops

>valve giving you hats for free
kek

Pretty low chance. You aren't guaranteed any from leveling your account anymore. And anything you get is untradable.

Do you really think you deserve hats for free? This game is free, please don't think you're entitled to the cosmetic items.

He doesn't fit what they want a support to do

It's not ti3 anymore, your supports need to gank and zone offlaners and do shit like that

Tobi is casting every game right?

IT'S A FUCKING FREE GAME, DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE YOU DESERVE THESE PIXELS? FUCK YOU RETARD.

>tfw alch support will never come back

post *that* visage game

dotabuff.com/matches/846416260

Valve put their hands on that
With Jews yoou lose

rtz!strong!invincible!

s-source my user

>tfw lost 75 points to disconnect and intentional feedings

how do you guys deal with this shit? i have to win 3 straight games just to break even with shit out of my control

am i the only one having issues connecting to games? i can't even watch anything in-game. but my connection seems fine otherwise. did they implement some kind of ddos protection in this patch or something? i tried queuing for a game before knowing about this connection problem and it gave me an abandon despite never loading anything.

>want to play some dota
>it's no singles day

SOURCE RIGHT NOW

RIGHT
NOW

R I G H T
I
G
H
T

N O W
O
W

Just now started getting into this game. Tried Clinkz and lost the majority of my games even though I had way more kills than deaths. Always have a leaver or two on my team.

Should I play someone else? I like Abaddon.

I didn't say anything about deserving,you fucking shit stain.

Overwatch or Battleborn guys?

Dirty Bomb lmao

>Should I play someone else?
leaguebub detected

>mfw got a whole set as a drop today
also are these other responses memes or what

agito666.tumblr.com/

When did agito stopped coming here and went full reddit?

>Doom has been fucked over on for over a year now
>/d2g/ constantly calling him a dead hero, a creep and non-stop shitting on him
>Pros still pick him and he's still a top-tier pick in high MMR ranked games

>african
>asian
>in a fantasy world
kill yourself, faggot

is there m-more to that image

>arteezy stream in livestreamer keeps crashing
JDIMSA

>no Asian heroes
?
What game have you been playing m8?

And why don't you tell me what his win rate is in these competitive matches he is seen in so often?

Infernal blade is miles better than LV Death as far as damage, utility and early impact goes, it's just that LV death provided FREE linkens pop. Now you have to get a targeted item or eat a creep with a targeted skill.

s-sheever?

>notail spamming offlaners

Is OG finally doing the sensible thing and putting moon on a farming role?

What heroes are asian?
>inb4 juggernaut and rhasta
They are just yellow, it doesn't count

Blog time d2g

I lost a match to my ex and his new gf

Oh, Dota. Have you not been the most cruel you could to me? You kicked me 500 mmr downward already. You nerfed my favorite heroes, such as Ebola Spirit. Why you have to do this to me?
I knew his girlfriend would play support. She always does. And he is pretty bad at the game itself. I was sure i was going to win. But then, it happened.
He picked a support. Lich. And she picked Juggernaut. I was a Mirana.. on a solo lane agaisnt a Slark. Could this be worse?
Yes.
It could.
My midlane is a Meepo. You should never pick this hero.
I played very safely. I farmed well agaisnt the Slark, even killed him once. I got a midas at 8 minutes. It was all good, i could do it. But oh, how silly of me to think he would forget about me... he grabbed a smoke. Slark baited the shit out of me, and they gang banged me to death. And then one more time.
I was scared. Insecure. I had to farm, i, a Mirana, had to outfarm a Slark and a Juggernaut. Was that even possible?
My team started dying, and dying, and dying all the time. One after the other, alone, being catched by 5 of them. Goddamit Meepo, being ulted by lich every single team fight. I got a maelstrom, an aghs, a linkens and a skadi. We still had a chance. I got so many arrows on him, my ex, the Lich. But it wasn't enough. I forgot that the linkens only blocks the first attack on omnislash. She would ALWAYS try to ult me. Didn't matter if she would kill herself. She has to. They had to kill me.
I was hard to kill. Really hard. But my teammates weren't. So they died. They all died. I was the last of us. The last one alive. Our base was falling into pieces. I had two choices. I could give them my throne and the victory, or try to fight and give them my life regardless.
I knew i had no chance. I knew it was my fate. I sat in my fountain, tanky and safe... and watched the world end. My ex and his jealous gf had their revenge on me.
And thats the end of it.

>battlefury/mjolnir alch will never return
>people will build radiance on him till Naga will become the BadAlch

Is this a reddit post

definitely

Okay, so ignoring those two clearly asian themed heroes also we have the three spirits

Hi lelddit

one time is enough faggot kill yourself back to redit

i'm not a robot

How do I offlane Visage?

R8 my new pugna aghs upgrade

>Pugna gains a charge counter for nether blast that starts at 1-1-1

>every second that pugna life drains he gains .5 / 1 / 1.5 charges of nether blast

>caps at 2/3/4 blasts