Resume thread

Can we have a resume thread? Post Your resumes.

Im still in Uni, and this resume is for applying to internships in the financial sector. Is it proficient?

Does anyone have tips? Im new to all this stuff.

Dont mention your reference is a family friend. Take off video games as an interest. Try googling sample resumes.

>videogames

For the love of god improve that template

problem is i dont have many references. I am doing quite well with my university coursework, but i have very little experience elsewhere.

Is it bad to lie? What if the employer enjoys a little bit of Medieval 2: Total War now and again?

>Is it bad to lie? What if the employer enjoys a little bit of Medieval 2: Total War now and again?

For your sake I hope you're trolling

Name: user McAnon

Education: Bachelor of Protective Knee-wear Sciences

Skills: Proficient in all kinds of oral phallic stimulation

Work Experience: Stimulated 300,000+ clients with the aforementioned skills so far

Interests Hobbies: Posting on a Cambodian Noodle Making site

References: Veeky Forums

>Name: Schlomo Shekelstein

>Education: 4 years IDF service

>Skills: beating arabs with a baton, Yiddish nepotism

>work experience: beating subhuman palestinians with a baton

>Interests Hobbies: same as work experience

>References: Israel

>Skills:
>Negotiation.
>Bargaining.
>Haggling.
>Marketeering
>Thinly slicing a loaf of bread so it lasts longer, what? What!? You should throw good money away and let the baker slice it thick? Do you think money grows on trees?
>Living with nearly daily Maternal Guilt

>Interests and Hobbies:
>Numismatics
>Conspiracy

If you have the same resume for every application you're doing it wrong

I would throw that resume into the trash so fast, I would have MLB scouts knocking on my door.

If your college has a career center, now would be the time to use it. I seriously hope you haven't sent that out.

Ok, OP here,

Ive given it a new template and removed videogames.

Barring the "family friend" (i dont have any other referees atm), is there anything wrong with it?

Genuinely want some feedback on my resume. I'm a planner by trade and Im currently on the job hunt. I usually tailor to fit job descriptions and add things or take out things but this is sorta the template I work from.

postan'

>mathamatics
>profficiency
>>>>>>>>videogames

into the TRASH IT GOES

that's the same fucking template man, do it like pic related

1) remove high school certificate, you don't need it if you have

2) usually tailored to include skills that the company can use. What you did is you just listed your courses. Your resume looks like your first job might be some analytical post. List any programming skills you have, write a little more about what you can actually do in Matlab and in Stata, get some extracurriculars. Get rid of accounting and finance knowledge and the rest of your courses. If you're an economics major, then these are obvious.

3) Rewrite your work experience in a few sentences - what you did, how you did it and most importantly, how it benefited the company.

4) Honestly if I saw your interests I would trash the resume the second I saw that, even though we share the same interests. Interests are meant for you to write what your hobbies are. Watching movies, discussing politics and being a computer enthusiast means you have no life and you don't want to portray that. List some freediving or skiing or hiking or whatever, makes you seem like you're not a faggot.

Honestly, I don't think you need to change anything. It is 2 page long, but if you tailor it for a specific employer I assume you probably throw some stuff out. You've got highlights, skills and work experience are okay too as well as the template.

Maybe you should do something about font, but I think that's just me.

1) change template, pic related

2) remove HS diploma

>Mc'Donalds, Boston Pizza and dishwasher experience

Ay caramba. What are your prospects for future employment? Because if you want to spend the rest of your life working at fast food joints, then the resume if perfectly fine the way it is.

Here's my shitty one for computer science

If you guys know a decent free template, that'd be great.

Goddamn guys, learn how to Resume.

Don't put your fucking interests onto a resume you are using to try and get a company to hire you. As a hiring manager, i don't give a shit what your interests or personal goals are, first and foremost, I want to know how you can make me money.

A good idea is to keep this phrase in your head while you rewrite that. "Will writing this on my resume convince someone I can make them more money than somebody else."

Did you pay for those certs? Like udacity?

Solid trolling OP. You had me at referees.

Some general tips:
1. Don't put CV or resumé on your CV
2. Hobbies and interests always last
3. Use fucking LaTeX (for which there are many cv templates arround the net) or some other non-dumbass text editor.
4. Don't use stupid and empty labels such as being someone that 'thinks outside the box' or that is 'reliable'. It makes it look like you put that in because you didn't have any other skills or attributes with which to fill your cv.

This guy comes off as an asshole, but has a good resume.

Listen to him OP.

Any suggestions for more interesting labels? Or like a source?