Old Thread:

Memes

>Lynris
>Pretty
>LYNRIS
>SMART

o im laffin

xth for cute femdeads

You get that by watching the movie? that looks better than the prot warrior artifact desu

I want to impregnate a WoW-playing girl, too bad there are none.

My gf lynris is.

Panser

>watching the movie

yes, you can't just buy a ticket and not go, they only hand out the codes after you've come out of the theater

tfw no fem goblin gf

Hey guys
Ama

hey man

perculia

Radio silence, just like I expected. Let me know when you decide to man up and shed the anonymity you two-faced "friend".

>buying a ticket and not going
why would you do that
legion won't even be out by then

LYNRIS WHY DO YOU NOT LOVE ME?

I once had a wow playing girl who was pregnant hit on me

no gf to go with

So we're getting this for players finally right?
It's now or never, right?
Chakram too, right?
RIGHT?!

I'm literally in love with her. I would drink whatever SJW Kool-Aid that she served me if it meant I could spend my life with her.

shedding anonymous while on anonymous board
m8

because you don't just get the shitty mog items, you get WoD and a month of gametime

>outfit
might be a reward for the Wardens faction
>chakram
not a chance

If only...

i want to impregnate lynris..

she's into some kinky shit i bet

Read the post. They're a supposed "friend" calling me a coward, yet they can't even hop on Discord to say it to my face. But hey, I'm the one that hides behind text, right?

Doesn't she get off to people posting shit like this?

Is she talking lewd to you right now?

How hard is it to become a well-loved Discord celebrity? I will do anything to make friends.

How the fuck am I orbiting? I asked anyone for bgs, lynris was just the first to respond.

>tfw this one guy is going to make Icy distrusting of all of his not as close friends

>not going with your guild
?

and that's nearly useless, why would you want wod and gametime this late into the xpac
even if you get a free RAF it's not that big of a deal

Be a cute panda

I want to pin lynris up against a wall and wrap my big hands around her neck. As I tower over her I'd rip her panties off from under her dress and ram my cock deep into her womb while Icy watches and cries in the corner defeated.

disinfo i am a cute panda and i'm not a discord celeb

you need to suck dick for reputation
that's how froo and roxy got there at least

As someones whos been through that, paranoia over friends is not fun. Would definitely not encourage that to anyone, its the quick road to isolation.

I guess I'll never be a Discord celeb then since you're asking the impossible

same but with Fallaa

who did they suck?

>Lynris posts in the thread
>Coincidentally start asking for horde BGs after trying to do them with her for over a week

Yeah not orbiting at all lad

>froo and roxy sucked off the meme regime for attention

shameless

depends on how much your local theater charges but if a ticket's less than $15 or even $12 then the gametime that comes with the deal is costing you less than what your sub will

Nah, guilty until proven otherwise. I'm not going to start treating all of my friends like shit because of one person. If someone's going to fuck me over, so be it, but I won't fuck over dozens of people in the process because of him/her. This is Veeky Forums after all, I know what I'm getting myself into.

You're already a celebrity in my eyes for that comment, user. Godspeed.

What the fuck, guys
Let's talk about dinosaurs instead

Who would find a guy who avatarfags as females attractive?

Contrary to popular belief there's no celebrities in the Discord sure there are more popular people but no one really gets any praise like they do on the thread because you cant samefag on discord. If you'd do anythinf for friends, make announcements on lfg and talk regularly on general chat, friends are not hard to come by.

Froo was pretty close to Icy for a while
Roxy sucked off castelia

PANDAFAGGOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

1 guy with a very fast router reset and a thirst like no other

I sucked off nobody
disinfo

r-really?

Impregnate me senpai

>Regularly ask people to do things in LFG
>No responses
>Try to contribute to general chat
>Ignored

Oh...

>that chin

tranny/trap

gross regardless

this 2bh fampai

icy, will you PLEASE notice me RIGHT NOW

See that would be true but
1. I don't get attention
2. I'm not even in the meme regime

confirmed for virgin

same except not

She's looked the same for like 10 years lmoa

Observed.

Yeah you do Froo. You're the coolest discuck.

>Picture197.jpg

Do you have an album of pizzacat?

If so then please share

hey man cute mount

>Icy will never acknowledge you
>Icy will never call you the coolest anything

brb kms

Except none of that was me and I asked 3 people on my friendslist before coming to the thread.

hey guys

can you not?

Precure? More like precum lmao

None of what was you

You know you like it.

No I just never bothered changing the filenames when I saved them

Why do you have a fucking collection of her

This is some weird shit user

i laff everytime

she is so fucking cute

Where's her ass gone ?

Probably the same place her dignity went

hi friendos!
how are you all tonight? doing anything fun?

he stalked her for a bit and bought her some stuff after she told him she had no interest in him as anything more than friends

actually that wasnt me in the thred at all 2day i didnt post even once until he asked 4 bgs

post mexican memes

but Mila Kunis isn't Spanish

HI :D

It's kinda irrelevant if it was really you, the fact that he started posting that directly after posts pretending to be you after trying to bg with you almost every thread says the same thing

H I
F R I E N D O

>play a while ago
>decide to give it another go and get what I can out of this expansion before the new one
>start a hunter for old times sake
>decide to try surival
>have explosive, arcane, steady shots
>pretty cool lets level
>30 levels later
>still just have explosive, arcane, steady shot
>and multishot wew
>no serpent sting
>no aspect switching
>no anything
>surely this is a low level thing and will become better
>look ahead in spellbook
>literally black arrow, and a bunch of passive shit
I heard they got rid of some ability bloat, but god damn this is ridiculous. Is there any other class that actually has some buttons to press? What can I play that isn't a 2-3 button class?

>People like to bully the only decent girl that posts here

Makes sense since Pizzacat doesn't samefag about herself unlike the trannies here that pretend to be women

Ah, the real Lynris has finally arrived

Tell Icy's dick I said hi!

if you want the true WoD experience level as arms warrior :^)

pizzacat....

L E W D
E
W
D

do you take his huge dick and let him fill you with his cum? Im getting off to this I love being cucked

I thought I was the only one who had that fetish

Posting asking lynris for bgs. The only time I did was when she ran my rogue through kara, every time after that was a samefag meme that would then reply "Stalkoal..."

Anyone wanna talk about Legion today? I think the only panda class I have left to test is prot warrior because I've had so much fun on most of the classes

Save yourself the trouble, prot warrior is easily the worst of the tanks right now and outright painful to play

I'm only really into it if the guy is clearly superior to me, if it's some guy named Derrick with a jewfro I'm not into it

Bummer. I heard a lot of tanks are painful atm because of numbers tuning. Do you know what's changed mechanically about it?

dont bully him maybe he just wants to pvp maybe u should just pvp with him it was fun even tho we lost its fun goin all grindhouse on healers

>implying id ever go to tumblr
gross