Was the moon landing faked?

Was the moon landing faked?

yes also the earth is flat and only 6,000 years old and the holocaust is a hoax

It would have been harder to fake the moon landing than it would have been to just go there and do it for real.

No

No.
Soviets later admitted that it was them who deliberately started the conspiracy theory.

Blah blah blah

Right click
Hide thread

that movie was so goofy.
Jack black being a macho grunt was the icing on the cake.

Yes and no. The known footage is extremely elaborate fake done in Hollywood, but actual landing also was done and used many secret technologies far beyond our understanding.

Source?

Sounds interesting... tell moar

The shit is so obviously faked it's unreal.

Did NASA sent a dozen of these to the nearest burger joint?

dat cognitive dissonance

Yes. We faked it 6 times.

Being that you are the minority opinion, prove that it was faked or you lose.

No. As an atheist and an humanist i believe the human species can achieve anything when they set his mind on something.
Given the amount of resources and people deployed is such project, it''s obvious they did it.

If NASA didn't actually did it, then it would be the best history of corruption and embezzlement of tax payer's money in the history of mankind.

It's a shame NASA never really set up a telescope there. Would this be possible? I don't really know, just thinking that perhaps we could see some amazing pictures.

>It's a shame NASA never really set up a telescope there. Would this be possible?

Ever hear of the Hubble space telescope? Or any of its successors? Actually sticking a telescope on the moon is stupid because its tidally locked with the Earth.

>As an atheist and an humanist i believe the human species can achieve anything when they set his mind on something
can we will creationism to be true?

but the moon is farther away so we could see farther

>the halacaust didnt happen but it should have

Please tell me this is serious.
It would be hilerious to know there are 10 year olds on Veeky Forums.

But the Earth would constantly be in the way. Am I being rused?

but the earth is constantly in the way of the hubble. on the moon the earth will appear smaller and take up less of its view

>/the/ moon landing
I like how the people who think the initial moon landing was fake also don't realize that we visited it more than once.

I hate this place.

/b/ is nothing but 10 year olds

I fucking hate you my man

holy shit people like this browse Veeky Forums
then again it does have humanities in the title