/NSUNSG/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm general

Confused Kaguya Edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
[YouTube] Ninshu UNS4 Tutorials: Forced Landing Frames (FLF)Click to play video inline. (embed)

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>Hall of Anal Devastation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9AajslFuPro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for best girl

I'd be completely interested in a story with a mentally retarded character that is very close to the MC

I love you Rin poster fir your dedication and love for a great girl.

it's hard not to respect that level of dedication/autism

Current Hokage rankings:
>Kakashi
>Hashirama
>Tobirama
>Minato
>Tsunade
>Hiruzen
>Naruto

Yeah looks like Nardo dropped the ball bigtime

Kakashi is probably the luckiest Hokage ever thanks to Naruto at least

Let's see
>Alive
>Killed in "skirmish," possibly weak from overuse of healing
>Killed by elite cloud squad
>Killed by himself (and the death god)
>Alive
>Killed by himself (and the death god and Orochimaru)
>Killed by some teenager with stupid hair

You forgot that Minato jobbed to an edgy teenager just like his son.

How fucking embarrassing.

POTTERY

Kawaki is the second coming of Obito Uchiha. The next Coolest Guy. It's going to be Boruto's job to forgive him.

I actually feel sad for Naruto.
He doesn't deserve this.

Then I fucking hope Kawaki also has a giant mass of pure destruction under his control too.

If it's worth anything he's probably not actually dead. I wouldn't trust white Mr. T

i'm glad naruto is dead thats what he gets for choosing that hyuga whore instead of sakura you rep with you sew bitch

can you believe actual NS people are still reading this series?

What did you expect of Naruto? Not choosing best girl?

You must be happy of the carnage of Hinata by background-senpai.

Woaaah, people are still talking of Naruto 2 years after the TRUE and UNIQUE end?

It was nice when the people at the theater cheered at this part

they're doing their best to shit on the glorious ending kishimoto gave to us

>tfw you will never see The Last in theaters because you go to school in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and couldn't get to anywhere that was showing it.

>yfw Rereleases of The Last and Boruto will have a scene edited in after the end with Kawaki just saying AND THEN NARUTO DIED AND I DESTROYED THE MONUMENT

>tfw saw Boruto in theaters and everyone cheered when Naruto and Sasuke beat ass together

>shitting on best girl
>NS shipping
>"you rep with you sew"

But thanks for trying to keep the thread alive with guaranteed reply posts, friend.

>everyone laughing when Mitsuki finally gets to reveal his momdad
good times

Well he got to fuck best girl for a while, and now he gets to rip in peace and not be associated with this shit series anymore. If Hinata dies too I bet they're up in pure land smashing 24/7 for the rest of eternity. And I bet in pure land Hinata still has her rocking tits, too.

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS NEED TO KILL EVERYONE TO HYPE THE NEXT ASS PULL.

WHY NARUTO CAN'T HAVE A NICE ENDING WITH NARUTO FUCKING HIS WAIFU AND REALISING HIS DREAM?

WHY NEJI WAS SO RIGHT ABOUT DESTINY?

KISHI', I'M SORRY, PLEASE COME BACK!

>TEAM GAI

MORE LIKE, TEAM JOBBERS

Failure - ded - Who?
Gai : his life was wreak for absolutely nothing.

He's going to go to the Pure Land where he will meet everyone who died including Madara who has a shit-eating grin plastered on his face.
>Madara: "I told you."
>Hashirama: "Madara, stop."

I saw it, went to our state capital to see it at an art theater.

Same place I went to see Madoka: Rebellion story

Jesus, that's a sad image. Dead Naruto having to awkwardly shuffle over to Nagato and Konan and tell them that he failed.

>there will never be a short SoL series about Hiruzen taking care of infant Naruto while coming to terms with the death of his wife and the shit he now has to take on by becoming Hokage again, and having to revaluate his life.
>having to take care of baby Naruto helps him through it, forces him to get up in the morning and go out and see people, gives him something to come home to at night instead of an empty house, makes him want to make a better future for the village even though he can tell it's all going to shit.
>baby Naruto "teaches" him to stay positive and to never give up

Damn it and here I thought the point of the epilogue was "God like offspring in a world of peace that doesn't need ninja."

Yeah, Nagato had to be convinced by Naruto that committing violence just breeds more violence and won't bring the world to piece. Now we see Naruto's way didn't work either if all that we are shown now is to be truly believed.

>raise the baby
>make him live alone and hated at age 6

Well obviously it's then revealed that he is forced to give Naruto up at age 5 for political reasons.

>Hiruzen smoked
>Asuma smoked
God damn, Kishi. After all these years I never noticed that bit of pottery.

>then he shits in his hat and Hiruzen makes it his life's mission to make his life hell

Nigger, how do you continue a series without conflict? Peace never lasts forever.

I was under the impression the Boruto manga would be short, so I expected casual Slice of Life, maybe focusing on different families or teams each time.

>how do you continue a series without conflict?
slice. of. life. the conflict doesn't have to be crazy wizard battle bullshit.

>Nigger, how do you continue a series without conflict? Peace never lasts forever.

Comical daily life problems.

Never write shounen manga.

Why do you people actually did it needs to/going to be a slice of life. That should be the last thought on everyone's mind.

The fight is over, the ride should be over, I just wanted an happy Naruto with his waifu.

Nagato isn't in the pure land he's sealed in the Sword of Totsuka.

But that's not what everyone, or even the majority of people wanted from this new series.

I honestly prefer if Naruto just ended had I realized they need to still appeal to dumb teens.

Now Naruto has gone full Bleach. Pretty soon Bolt will have to kill the god that created their universe just to keep the hype up.

I thought it was going to be like Scarlet Spring where Boruto and the others just tackle small scale stuff like another village being strongarmed by the Mafia.

>Failure
LMAO
>Kicked madara in half
>Guy
>Kick madara hard enough to break his own leg?
>Almost died after

That's what I thought too. Maybe with comedic value from Borutos team being way too OP for these Wave arc type missions

You really expected that after all the power levels?

So any news on how the nips are reacting to the spoilers?

I hope it's all negative

>Madara
youtube.com/watch?v=9AajslFuPro

Me too. Seeing as how that's the market that actually decides how things go. But the japs tends to have shit taste, so I don't know how this is going to pan out.

>The story continues as is
>Naruto is killed by the edge
>Hinata sacrifices herself to save Bort
>Power Tattoos pt.2
>Kawaki's Super Edge is loved by everyone
>Kishi rubs his hands together as the dump trucks full of money pull up to his house
>Everyone with the slightest bit of taste simultaneously commits suicide

>Naruto is killed by the edge
>Hinata sacrifices herself to save Bort

NOOO! I could not support seeing a sad Hinata, and she better not die like that. Anyways, it's just a stupid not-canon spin-off. The story ends after The Last, r-right?

I'm not able to speak english too, je pense que c'est le temps de me reposer un peu.

Y-yeah, user. It sure is.
L-look over there! Naruto is kissing Hinata!

What's that a black version of Of Mice and Men?

> mfw I never bothered to watch Bort
> mfw I just stuck around to discuss waifus
> mfw I have no investment and can discuss what I like without needing to immerse myself in Background-kun's bullshit
> mfw the new manga is about as relevant as any other shitty fanmade spinoff on deviantart, except I presume some of those might have good things about them

Never bothered to search it up until now, but apparently, it's a movie called Middle Man.

Think up some alternate Naruto universes.

The universe freeze after The Last. End.

Is there going to be a Hall of Anal Devastation 2.0 when they kill off Naruto and Hinata for the plot and they shatter the dreams of us honest Naruhina folk by destroying their perfect family life?

I might not like the shit Background-kun's spinoff does, but I am hardly about to pull a full on tumblr crying fit about it. I'll just not get into the new manga, not write poetry about how butthurt I am.

It would be better for them if Naruto and Hinata both die, they wouldn't have to support background ass-istant strange fetishism and shit art style.

I'm legit mad for the carnage in the Naruto family, it's should not be that hard to reproduce a movie...

W-what carnage? How much did they change from the movie?

Naruto is definitely going to die to the new villain to give Bort Shonen hero angst.

Nothing to confirm this later one, but if they're going through with this it would be a good way to give Sarada her Mangekyou Sharingan. Considering he's more a father figure than Sasuke ever was.

Apparently Background-kun was trying to emulate the style of Boruto and failed horribly.

>definitely
Eh, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Remember when he was definitely going to die in Bort?

You don't want to see what background-san is capable.

It's supposed to be the same style that the Boruto movie.

it seems everyone has their magic shit in the pure land so itachi could probably get him out

So say Naruto dies, how would Hinata react?

Honestly wouldn't be surprised. Probably end up pulling some Goku halo shit.

Oh, and Hinata is now a loli.

She would probably hero'ed herself by trying to save Naruto.

I don't fucking want to watch that nor to watch a sad Hinata.

She had more tits at 10 years, what happened?

You can make that up background-san.

i hope that over the course of this new series the artist learns how to draw better faces

hi

What are the chances that the inevitable animated series of Burrito will have a style more closely resembling Kishimoto's?
Dark are the days when my hopes for quality art lie in SP.

Hello.

It's a once per month manga, we're not getting an anime before 4-5 years, so I will probably kill myself before SP fix Hinata.

> Kakashi #1
He didn't really do much. He sat there while technology happened all around him, and you can't eve go 'muh Mangekyou', because he didn't have that as of being Hokage'.

It's PTS Hinata with a medieval hairstyle. It's the facial structure I think, adult Hinata has a more vertically elongated oval shape while PTS Hinata had this horizontal elongation.

I mean it's cute and it riles up my Veeky Forums fetish but it's not adult Hinata.

>Becomes Hokage.
>Gets killed and the village destroyed by some edgy teenager
Embarrassing.

>implying laissez faire isn't the best governance policy

>izumiposter is up

Time for bed.

I think background-san has a thing for Drakengard.

>Konohamaru goes down just like his Grandfather and Uncle in the Boruto manga.

bye

That would explain all the edgyness.

Considering if anyone tried to start anything, he could raise an eyebrow, point a thumb over his shoulder at Naruto, and shake his head slightly. Kakashi probably had the easiest time out of all of them.

>The new guy would write better than Kishi they said
>It's gonna SOL strawberry-pie adventures they said
>The art won't be that bad they said

At the very least, it should be meme gold.