Meanwhile, in an alternate universe where everything isn't shit

>meanwhile, in an alternate universe where everything isn't shit...

How long until Napoleon V's conquest of Russia counts as history?

It would end up being the same because religion, art, and culture are still technically part of history and people would just have crypto threads instead very much like how they do on /v/ and /tv/ now.

Oh boy, it sure feels good knowing that Hagia Sophia is one of the oldest standing churches today. Can you imagine how awful it would be if it was turned into a mosque by muslims?

> Let's talk about what exactly in human nature was made possible to create communism in 10 years!

Religion, art, and culture, all relate to history and belong here.
>& Humanities
just opens the door to endless Jaden Smith Twitter account-tier philosophy bullshit threads and political threads (which apparently are okay because capitalist/marxist shitflinging its political """science"""). Those two things have completely and utterly crippled this board and prevented it from reaching its full potential since day one.

>assume that people who learned about history would be more understanding and empathic

>instead they areindoctrinated cheerleaders continuing centuries old grudges

>Yotsuba B

Do you think Germany would have still won the war if the train carrying that agitator Lenin hadn't explodes?

>mfw tomorrow the 14th of July is being celebrated, France's national holiday
>mfw I won't have to fear that Muslims might wave algerian flags about to solidify that they hate France
>mfw won't have to worry about french Muslims vividly establishing in facebook posts how much they hate France

Ah what a beautiful timeline, and what a beautiful Muslim-free I live in.

I'm a newfag here, and there are almost no history threads. What gives?

You can even say that history threads are history there.

can finally poo in loo

Sure is nice to live in America, the country with the lowest incarceration rates on earth, and a popular, extremely inclusive government.

Really makes you think..

I like our high incarceration rates, it keeps dindus off the streets.

Sure is nice to be a country where the people aren't stupid enough to give the state repression apparatus more and more powers and expect it to solve problems.

>being a lolbertarian

That's so 2008

Man, Isn't it so nice that the copts in Egypt didn't get their language stomped out by Arabian nomads?

Isn't it perfect how Mehmet the 18th, Allah bless his name, defeated the Alpha Centurities and brought them the blessings of the faith?

still mudslime trash tho