ETH or ETC?

Which should I buy? I bought ETH a while back at $6 but apparently needed to save another password when I made my paper wallet and have thus lost it all forever.

Inb4Trumpcoiners: I'm already on that rocket.

Its doomed to fail because bitcoin already exists. I would not buy as its too volatile. But if youre gambling either one would be fine.

>thinking ETH is the same thing as bitcoin

>one of them has the lead dev team behind it
>the other is being pushed by a small number of Blockstream shills who want to cause as much of a shitshow as possible

Bitcoin is doomed to fail because USD already exists. I would not buy as its too volatile. But if youre gambling either one would be fine.

One coin is 12 bucks with no real life application but a lot of hype and drama, plus a bailout.
One coin is 2 bucks with no real life application but a lot of hype and drama.

Both can port any update between them easily.

Gee... what should I buy?

Short

ETH is a mess.. ETC is the true immutable coin.. its like bitcoin v2.. and the trading volume far surpasses ETH

>I literally don't even know what Ethereum is

How do you people have the audacity to post?

what the fuck did i just read

protip: you make profits from the volatility, maboi

is it realistic to think etc will goto the level that eth is at now?

I personally think the whole endeavor is fucked. At least for quite a while. Luckily Ethereum is still way in beta so can perhaps recover from this massive blunder. To answer your question though, I highly doubt that will happen, it may reach a quarter of its value tops.

eth obvi

but etc will be shilled harder because of the butthurt

My personal opinion, I dont think ETC will go as high as ETH.. But I wouldnt be surprised if it reaches half of ETH's current price.. With that said, theres alot of room for growth

What's the best way to convert my ether to bitcoin? I'm trying to buy some roids atm

true that. I love volatility on ETC.

one coin will have basically every reputable ethereum startup building applications on top of it

one coin will have zero serious companies building on top of it and will be primarily owned by poloniex daytraders

One Coin To Rule Them All

praise kek make ETC go to ath higher than eth

Oh boy. The frogposters will waddle in very soon and sperg at you.

kek wills it