May 5-9, If Pre-Ordered May 3-9

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>Countdown to Beta
onlywat.ch/

>Gamespot Overwatch videos
[YouTube] The Story of Overwatch: The Fall of Titan (embed)

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

Other urls found in this thread:

overwatch.gamepedia.com/D.Va
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOW3wTM0_w5_CVjO9q3r5dlTpDf9udg8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anyone want to actually play? I have a few hours before work (NA region) and looking to game a little. Teamspeak preferred.

REMINDER THAT IF YOU PICK BASTION YOU ARE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

If preordered before April 29th, May 3-9
Fixed dat for you :^)

PSA - Nvidia dropped a new patch for the beta, if you haven't updated yet.

Why is Junkrat so fucking good?

tfw this game is much more fun than i expected

i think its safe to say she is a korean otaku who is trying very very very hard to be Japanese kawaii desu with a mech, and that makes her japanese at heart :^)

>voicechat
nope

I have finally seen the light. and it's a really fast British lesbian.

EVERYONE help each other get gud, say one hint, trick or tip that every user should know to become a little less shit.

tanks are fucking good

Always pre-fire corners, especially with soldier.

tell me i'm a good healslut user

Pick mei on every defence point map for an easy win.

You can melee in the middle of your dash as Genji to deal extra damage to your target.

Get on TS3 and I will fag

overwatch.gamepedia.com/D.Va
>Hana "D.Va" Song was once a pro-gamer. She became a professional StarCraft player, who participated in the WCS Korea Code S League.
>Korea Code S League

Additionally, in other Overwatch stories, they note that South Korea was the nation with a drone MEKA network for fighting the Omnics. Or rather, one giant, self-repairing, constantly evolving Omnic leviathan that rose from the sea to try to destroy the country every once in a while, which eventually learned to kill the networking for the drone MEKAs, necessitating human pilots, of which D.Va is one.

Map rankings
>God tier:
Hollywood
Route 66
Hanamura
>Good tier:
Temple of Anubis
Dorado
Numbani
>Bleh tier
Watchpoint
Volskaya Industries
>SHIT tier:
Ilios
Lijang Tower
>FUCK OFF TIER:
Nepal

2 tanks, 2 support, rest DPS is going to be meta.

I think Melee'ing can reload cancel, haven't really tested it but sometimes halfway through he animation i melee and don't have to finish the whole thing to actually reload

The juiciest roadhog combo is right click, hook, shoot, melee.

Zarya is so fucking strong

>2 tanks, 2 support, rest DPS

so 2 DPS?

POST EM
>brawl isn't counted on stats so half my playtime tonight wasn't recorded

if you're 1v1'ing always strafe left to right,

they also dont knowledge the existence of Nkorea yet they keep referring to "south" korea and not just "Korea", meaning the 2 halfs were never unified even in the overwatch universe.

so who cares.

>Torbjörn is most played
Why would you do this to yourself user?

watch this playlist for quick and useful hero guides
i would even suggest putting this list in the OP

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOW3wTM0_w5_CVjO9q3r5dlTpDf9udg8s

Which is best support? mercy?

I wonder if rating the match actually does anything

you only need 2 since tanks are broken and that teleport bitch combined with mercy is broken. litterally unkillable + immensly mobile team.

I reserve all my pulse bombs for bastion

fuck bastion

lucio is pretty based

played him yesterday, and some guy got so mad

said im ruining the beta and should go outside

IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE

Depends on the map and side, but Lucio tends to fit well in any map

So which are the heroes that are useful on every map and side?

Old patch notes faggot he has 200.

now they just need to make tracer have 100

Zarya, Roadhog, Mercy is the most unkillabe trio ive ever played against.

Fucking Protoss bubble, Hog heal, and Mercy rezzing mother fuckers every 45 seconds.

troled haha....

Why does Tracer feel so shitty to play. Even point blank I feel like my guns do .001 damage per hit.

Junkrat mine can be detonated midair. It does just as much damage as his grenades but is much easier to hit. Good for killing Tracer.

All the tanks and supports.

those notes are literally from may 1st you retard lol.

Running around as Symmetra dropping sentries inside every doorway and basically flooding the map with that shit will make you feel useful.

You won't be, but it'll make you feel that way.

You're retarded

>coordinating with two friends
>I autolock Mercy while friends autolock Phara/Roadhog and Tracer/Genji. Mostly Genji for close range.
>typical TF2 Medic + Sweeper + Damage dealer strategy.
>complete lockdown on objectives and no one can touch me
>34 game win streak.
>combined 15,000 TF2 comp hours.

Aim and track at their heads

>tfw just did that
>tfw 7 sentry kills and a win

I feel useful!

I refuse to play while Bastion is still a thing, This hero is fucking retarded.

literally git gud

ok?

loser

Counter him

puffyvulva.jpg

A coordinated team with a sweeper will wreck pubs, user. He's merely saying he enjoys shitting on them.

i have a question. how does zarya work exactly?

i played a game as her and didnt seem to be able to build any weapons charge, when suddenly near the end of the game i went form zero to max for no reason what so ever

He isn't even played in the upper echelons of play because of how vulnerable and shit he is.

good riddance. dont need a retard who doesnt know what Q+E on tracer does to a bastion on teams that take the game even slightly serious.

that or lower the heal from recall by at least 50%
it's just stupid that she can buzz around like a fly indefinitely

Bastion only works if he has a Reinhardt guarding him or if the enemy team is bad.

Yes? and?

Were they just trying to make the most useless blogpost of all time?

Tell me about Reaper, why does he wear the mask?

Why is Tracer obsessed with fat asses?

Symmetra is literally best girl and if you say anything about brown skinned goddessfu I'll fucking sit here in my mother's basement and fap even hard to brown girls.

you should see her in HoTS.

>decide to watch a pro overwatch game
>the defense teams entire strategy is built around everybody being super high up with reinhardt protecting bastion

>two winstons absolutely obliterate it the second it's encountered

You have no idea how happy I was when it became obvious that this wasn't going to be a thing.

This game is awful. The characters have no depth and if you're not playing with a premade the matches will only be one sided slaughters.

Also lmao @ blizzard thinking Roadhog is balanced, I literally have not lost a single game with him.

>le balanced tank assassin healer

Thank god I didn't preorder this game.

If I took it off, would he die?

wtf i keep losing connection

>shitskin
>good
no

You gain charge when your personal shield and/or projected shield take damage. Each shield can charge a max of 50, so two broken shields = 100. More charge means more damage. 100% charge is double damage on your attacks.

You got to spam that shit on cooldown every time. She does next to no damage, but is a big threat when you're constantly at high charge.

Doesn't change that something feels really weird using her right now. It's not even like the whole other team were huge tanks or anything, I was hitting them, it just felt like nobody wad every dying. They weren't getting healed by anything either.

because he is litteraly an edgelord

>Using my superior Dota skills to become the ultimate Roadhog player.

It kept happening when I was duo queueing. Every 3-4 games i'd get disconnected. My friend logged off for the night and I probably played for 4 hours without a single disconnect.

Are the EU servers fucked atm or is it just me?

What's a good way to improve my aim? I want to not be shit.

I love D.Va we are going to get married and have 5 children together

practice aiming around corners since that requires you to be quick and precise

play the game

what are you having trouble with specifically?

Just play the game. Aim comes with practice and there's currently only one method of practice.

Go back in time and play CS and TF2 for a few years

gibralter is literally the worst map ive ever played in any game

She's not as dark as the concept art.
She's a fucking trash hero in every way imaginable.
She's not good.

>open beta
>no download button
I'll just kill myself now

Lower sensitivity

Maximize fps to lower frame latency/input lag (even on a 60hz screen 120+fps is optimal)

Don't use VSYNC

Play in regular non-borderless fullscreen to lower input lag

keep playing, practice

I'd say more TF2. I don't think aim in CS would really help you here except for awp flicks with some classes in this game. Besides that so much of aiming in CS is controlling your spray pattern and there's no mechanic like that currently in OW.

>60 fps on a laptop

p good optimization desu ne

>mfw i played the entire stress test with the fps cap on

>be 0-50 charge
NO DAMAGE
>be 100 charge
WALK AT ROADHOG, HOLD DOWN MOUSE ONE, ANNIHILATE HIS PIGANUS THROUGH HIS HEALING

government keeps letting people like her into our country, providing lodging and money so they can leave piles of trash outside grocery stores and take dumps on playgrounds

CS trains you to have crosshair placement be completely second nature and your raw aiming skill for sure.

Reminder that if you don't know how to counter bastian and instead run directly at him in a head long cod charge, you are a piece of shit

Update the battle.net client

thats what i thought and i was doing just that but it didnt seem to do anything.

i guess it could be worth me mentioning when i i fought a reaper and mercy right after i got the full charge which left her and nothing more than a puddle but i could not actually hurt reaper while he just shot me in the face