docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TgxNa0uAZ_E
youtube.com/watch?v=vBaGSNgFh-4&list=PLiVSF2AAhkqdvh7SAse3Mx5m60KF-GByn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>making threads with your trip on

boys will be girls

First for touching Irina appropriately.

Lucy, you shit up warframe threads, why you gotta be here too, any other generals you infest?

best armor to cosplay as Silat?

Reminder if your not going to 11 int to use the sun sword buff your doing it wrong

Reminder if you dont use black rope bombs your doing it wrong

Remonder if you have no fast range sip punish (xbow, lothrics holy sword) your doing it wrong

Reminder to report and ignore sl80 shitters

Who wants to fight Guts?

>75% of invasions as aldrich faithful(I have 300+ dregs)
>go to host
>kick shield
>punish
>throw udc
>kill them

i want to fight guts

>grape invade solo hosts
>willing to wait for a blueberry to show up instead
>as i'm wrecking the blueberry the host comes over trying to slap my shit after I wanted to spare them
>parry and one reposte them as punishment

Feels good being a grape

Low level invasions best invasions.
youtube.com/watch?v=TgxNa0uAZ_E

Didn't see the thread 404d but I don't want to delete my trips, so posting here. So I've decided to start uploading pages from the artbook that came with Collector's Edition tonight.
I'll do the whole of Dark Souls 1 tonight, Dark Souls 2 tomorrow, and Dark Souls 3 on thursday (unless you guys want a different order)
I won't be scanning it, since it's a hardback and I don't want to destroy it, instead I'll be taking pictures with an SLR with proper lighting and that'll be about the same quality. Just an update for you guys.

tl;dr expect artwork tonight

This is silly.

Think you can handle me?

Not this giant delusional bitch again, holy shit

Welp, I'm off to bed, fightclubs were fun, thanks to all who hosted, and I even managed to solo NG+ dancer, don't I feel like less of a shitter tonight.

See y'all on the morrow.

I usually hit them the Astora GS's rape train, which does more damage than they heal for and knocks them down, then I hit them with a not-lloyd's as the get up so they can't heal anymore.

Fix your filter. It should ignore OPs.

I have been in /dsg/ threads since day one, even before Veeky Forums existed.

no but i'll give it a try

Thanks. Also, Start with DaS3. The 1 and 2 art are already in the Design Works books that were already scanned.

Password is going to be "imnew", place your sign at the High Wall of Lothric.

That didn't answer my question, I don't care how long you've been around, I asked how many generals you shit up. Just cuz you've been around doesn't make you worth a damn, son.

guess the other dude isn't showing up, rip
ohwell I have a spare sage +2 and 4 spare darkmoon rings now, and some weapons.

nice.
Hoping for some sweet Hodrick concept art

Does anyone know the minimum stat requirements for all achievements in one run? Including NG+ NG++ ?

10 int to talk to Orbeck

that's it

I think to get it legit, it mean beating NG++.

I contribute to countless threads and shit up zero.

Good pvp weapon for low str low dex mage? Preferably not rapier or straight sword because I'm sick of them

Why the hell didn't they bring back bonfire ascetics? The NG's are ass and completionist are forced to slog through them. Meanwhile other people just back up their saves and have a good time.
Same with respecs.
It's hard to be a legit player with all this grinding bullshit.

All 12 unused tracks playlist:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBaGSNgFh-4&list=PLiVSF2AAhkqdvh7SAse3Mx5m60KF-GByn

First 2 are alternative versions of already existing tracks, the other 10 are completely new ones.

10 int for orbeck, plus you probably want some health so lava walking isn't a huge pain in the ass

my defeat was inevitable, since guts is a protagonist

>countless
I'm sorry you can't count past 2?
But like seriously, how many threads will I not see your high quality posting in if I filter you, actually important info here, might break down thread infrastructure as we know it, then how would the mail arrive on time?

Nice. And could you please start with the DaS3 art ?

>start as a cleric
>symbol of avarice off the first mimic
>greataxe off the first greataxe hollow
That 13 luck is useless, but nice

Good game buddy.

Anyone else want to fight Guts?

>I contribute to countless threads and shit up zero.

I guess you've forgotten your constant fighting and shitposting in DS1 times.

damn this was actually a long time ago

am i old?

They had some concept art of him pre-release.

I made that picture in 2012, so yes.

How do I use twin weapons? Should I use the l1 at all or stick with old good r1 spam?

What's the best talisman lads? Currently using the saint's

Sunlight

What twin weapon? It's situational, usually R1 is fine, but L1 can be nice if you just need a quick low stam swing, weapon arts on most are decent scares in pvp, but shit for PvE, and any decent player will know how to punish them.

Noted. Will do DaS3 tonight.

Damn, that alternate Dragonslayer Armour second phase is much better than what we got. Wonder if we'll fight him agin in the DLC and get his armor.

I'm in the mood to redeem the reputation of the Guts builds in these threads. If you wish to fight me, the password is "imnew".

Reminder: There's no reason to use axes since straight swords exist

bonfire aesthetic

>invade as aldrich faithful
>host has a phantom
>there's another faithful
>we fight at the tower going to the archers
>I fight phantom at top floor
>other faithful fights host at the entrance
>I finish phantom
>look at other fight
>host is about to circle backstab other faithful
>jump down and pierce the host's skull with my spear

Never has an invasion felt this good

wardens

2012 was one of the high points of /dsg/.

tired of seeing so many guts cosplayers
decided to do a griffith one, rate

What SL?
>SL doesn't matter
If you get scaled down, you have a lot less health than you're supposed to.

Why is this picture in the OP everytime you make a new thread, Lucy? Get some variety in there.

>tfw hoping for a patch that also changes voice to opposite gender's while using reversal ring.

desu at this point he does shit up threads simply by posting with tripcode on. people seem unable to ignore him or ignore said tripcode.

Thanks again. Also, what timezone are you in ?

SL is 97.

me on the right
no, really

Why not the helm the fire witches in irithyll use?

>invaded by Guts in anal rodeo
>invaded by casca just seconds after dispatching guts
What a shame they couldn't meet

Found that out a few days ago when I wanted to help a m8 and ended up getting two shotted.

Yeah, it was. I'm actually the boar in that picture. Sad to see that Menas never finished his DS2 player collage.

If around 50 faith canvas
If below sunlighy

It's not. I made the last thread. The image was different.

Wardens is pretty bad PvE, dancer's is better from what I've tried, PvP will be bleed build and most cases your R1 should serve just as well as an L1, notably though, in small hallways, L1 will work better usually and really it doesn't matter since dual curveds do the same damage R1 or L1, they're pretty shit honestly.

Did 1.06 ever come out?

>Wardens is pretty bad PvE

Nigga, they annihilate bosses.

Wear the white phantom ring at all times.
Also the closest thing you can get to a saber In this game is switching between the scimmy and the rapier.

Which one, user? I used that onion helm + black knight armour a lot, but unfortunately, I never got my character drawn.

Cool boar. Did Menas leave during DS2? I left a few months before it released.

Am I a shitter if I use a parry shield over a caestus despite it being "better"? I'm new to pvp'ing in Souls and I find that with the Caestus I just chuck parries out, the recovery time on the parry shields means I fuck up a lot, but the parries I do get I know 100% why I got them etc.

I can always switch back to the Caestus later, I just want to get better at reading people and predicting.

Try silver knight armor
Try helmless
Try "cleaner" palette armors
Griffith is meant to be completely free of any blemish at all, its his character

Use Gotthard's. Rolling L1 is overpowered.

Pc patches are only included if you bought the patch season pass
$19.99

needs more claymore

giant's+gwyns chest
really wished he used my boar helm tribesman instead but oh well

I wish there was this much fun variance to see with people.

From can't detect offline temp cheats like different camera angles and infinite HP, right?

Making a video and need to do some CE shit to record some stuff

morion blade or sunlight straight sword?

morion blade has better damage but shit scaling and you cant buff it

while sunlight straight sword has good scaling, low damage, nice buff weapon art but no stance

inb4 straight swords
i already beated the game with a bkga and morne hammer, i want to try out something new

>Did Menas leave during DS2?

He came here, and to my knowledge, basically got thrown out because people started nitpicking his stuff and bothered him even on deviantart about getting his shit together and finishing stuff.

I don't know much beyond that, I stopped paying attention to /dsg/ for a while after DS2 launched because I hated the pvp in it.

Eh, from my experience dancer's was better. Didn't enjoy Warden's too much, admittedly my build at the time was retarded but hey. Twinaxe's or Memehards will grind bosses as well if not better and will be decent for Pvp, using them makes you a bit of a cunt though.

Good fight Claire.

You're not a shitter no matter what you use.

>Wardens is pretty bad PvE
wew lad

bleed shits on this game outside very few select bosses

You need to turn off your internet entirely in order to avoid softbuns

Cool. I guess I'll use estoc, dark sword and fallen knight set then.

Ashen One Compilation user made a hugeass pic a few days ago, wonder if eh updated

Claire with tiny legs from /bbg/?

to be maximum safe make a backup before going offline and restore it before going back online

AGAIN!!

Growing more and more disappointed with Dark Souls 3.

Are there PvP spots for Bloodborne? Is so, where?

HELP
>H E L P

Want to make a build around spiked mace w/o too much stat investment

With only 7 luck, will the bleed still proc. with carthus rogue or should I just not bother?

Not him, but why sunlight tho?
both saints and canvas have a better spell buff and scaling(compared to the saint).

I need to get the armor set I actually use in that thing.

Go for it. As long as you're having fun.

Thanks lads

I'm not sure I'm new here. Claire Farron was the name. I raped him.

Okay.

How?