>Spreadsheet with lots of stats about Perks, Damage, Weapons, Etc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GDpg2mN1l_86U_RaDug0glFx8cZCuErwxZLiBKl9SyY/

>Grind map for gaining xp fast:
kf2.gamebanana.com/maps/187635

>Mapping/modding help, Bugs, Tweaks, Downloads, and extra stuff:
pastebin.com/w5jdaGVn

>How to join servers via the console
1. Press F3 or ~
2. type "open" then the IP address. if the server is passworded you append that with "?password=blahblah"
3. example: open 127.0.0.1:23020?password=cocaine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CVJjaF4Vkik
steamcommunity.com/groups/Microsofttrader
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for blasting a fat wad of hot jizz all over healslut's soft feet

>weeb OP image
>this first reply
Off to a great start

Whos the boy on the left?

test

I like this mental image.

I'd kill for a footjob right now tbqhwy

>Suicide became piss easy with Xbow in the game
>HoE is still full of shitters and lowlevels and you can't carry it alone
>The only fun I have is when Suicide is full of shitters and they die fast so I can have the whole wave for myself
I don't know how to feel about this

Don't those chafe?

How about a fix to the terribly designed skill that is vampire instead
This could potentially add an entirely new layer of depth and playstyle to zerker

Unless you get TW to change how much HP it gives per kill or change it to give HP based on a certain amount of damage it'll always be shit compared to +75 total HP.

Well no shit that's what I mean by potentially fix it. The whole reason it needs to be reworked is because fortitude is always the better choice

How about posting your boipucci

There's no potentially fixing it unless they're comparing it with another shit skill like lacerate vs regen.

Anime and degeneracy always come in pairs.

if meguminposter didn't want to be lusted over, he wouldn't be such a cocktease 90% the time

>There's no potentially fixing it unless they're comparing it with another shit skill

What?
They can easily fix it by bringing it up to a competitive level with a significantly better skill such as fortitude.

what if it increased your base hp based on how many kills you got up to a maximum of like, +35? or just a flat hp increase and healed based on damage to a max of like ~8 with a cooldown so you can't just spam m2 on shit like a scrake for easy regen with no downside

How about making the hp regeneration variable
Cyst, Clot, Slasher, Crawler, Stalker - 2hp
Bloat, Gorefast - 5hp
Husk, Siren - 10hp
Scrake, Fleshpound - 20hp
The numbers are big, but 100/100 hp/armor can go down really fast on higher difficulties. And this is the problem, TWI balance the game around Normal/Hard, so it will be OP on those levels

Health regen on successful parry

>Nearly completely impossible to regen against fleshpounds
>Not worth your while against anything other than scrakes

vampire is more of an early wave thing, choosing less health when you know you're going up against scrakes and fleshpounds is literally asking to be killed.

>TWI balance the game around Normal/Hard, so it will be OP on those levels

I'll never understand why they thought this was a good idea. Every single person sincerely participating in balance debates on their site ever since KF1 have always been Sui/HoE players.

I doubt people who consider Normal/Hard an adequate challenge would even care that much about the balance unless it was stupidly hard for those modes.

Yes as it's currently designed it's an early game thing due to the tiny as fuck health pool when compared to fort. Additionally health on kill is stupid as it only encourages last hit on larger zeds which is not how bezerker works. Additionally the fact that a crawler kill yields as much hp as a fleshpound kill is infinitely retarded.

As such we can clearly see this perk is not well designed and does not belong in the current 'meta'. It needs to be made so that it's not a death sentence and is instead a viable alternative playstyle to having a medic plugged up your ass

>berserker
>actually have to play in control and requires you to do shit like parrying
Where's the fucking berserk part of this?

Vampire = 100 max hp, and healing for 5 hp if under 100 hp on kill, overhealing for 5 if at 100 hp or over to an uncapped amount. Eh?

>Commando
>You're the teams bitch

>Support
>You're the teams ammo box

Give Vampire 125 health and the bigger the target, the more the heals. 100 is too little to take advantage of.
Doing it wrong my nigga, like this:
>support
>you need the teams support

I like Commando who know his job, so I can kill SC/FP without worrying that a crawler will start pinballing me around.

Hopefully the melee tactics that offer great rewards will go more to MA so zerk can be the madman of force he was meant to be.

Vampire should give you health as a % of damage dealt, not health per kill.

>tfw beat my first solo suicidal as cuckmando

feels good to be getting better

Soloing is easy when it takes only one crossbow headshot to kill Fleshpound on HoE

inb4 they nerf crossbow when SS comes out and SS becomes support 1.1

Should I even bother being autistic with headshots as Gunslinger? Is it safer to just spam the trash but abuse Rack Em Up when the large zeds arrive?

SS should be crazy damage dealer who has a harder time dealing with thrash than big guys.

Personally(!) I dumped ReU along with the S&W 500s and just use a Crossbow instead.

go for headshots but dont be mega autistic and try and headshot everything, just play safe

Good advice, thanks. I'm gonna keep REU but spam and save aiming for the big guys.

I agree but tripwire seems to be fine with having every perk be a trash clearer that's mediocre at taking down big zeds

if youre team doesnt insta-rage scrakes you can unload your pistol in the head to get a max stack of reu and then switch to 500s for the decap

>Gunslinger
What did he mean by this?

There are two options, you're either good at killing everything or excellent at taking down scrakes and fleshpounds. I prefer the second choice, so I always keep Rack'em up maxed and use Medic Pistol to help with thrash, I don't try to hold a chokepoint by myself, I rather just support everybody with killing crawlers and healing. I don't care about kills that much, my job is killing SC/FP in few seconds.

On Suicide Scrakes die with one crossbow and 4 magnum shots to the head, so they're a little threat and can be dealt with from any distance. With Fleshpound it takes one crossbow and magdumping dual deagles to the head if I can get close. If I can't get close, few deagle shots to the head, run to a safe spot, stun him in front of me, magdump deagles, finish with magnum if missed some shots. All kills should take no more than one stun.

The necessary thing is having the aggro, so it will come after you, thus one zerker hitting everything with pulverizer can fuck up all the plan. Might as well just support him with killing thrash around him or just leave him to die so you will have easier time now.

The bigger problems beside flespounds and scrakes are other zeds, you don't want to get overrun. Before attempting the kill, make sure your workspace is safe from any danger. One crawler ruining your aiming might result in your death.

You also want to conserve ammo. If you're going to kill all the big guys, you can run dry pretty fast. Use medic pistol on thrash, magnum to one shot sirens and husks (because I can't kill them with one deagle to the head anymore, wtf?), and deagles when you're kiting and don't know what's around the corner.

That's how I play GS at the moment, 20+ big guys kills every game.

>Berzerker who knows how to play the game
>Most Berzerkers on pubs

Holy fuck do they actually have backpacks that big unironically? You could tent it in that shit

>SS trivialises FP/SC
>fugcunt trivialises everything else
>prenerf zwei/nuke all over again

>Join pub
>3 or more Sharsphooters
>They die because of the thrash
>Or because bodyshoting and raging all the Scrakes and Fleshpounds
It's coming

>thrash
IT'S SPELLED TRASH
T R A S H
R
A
S
H

Fuck off yank, your term for small zeds is cringey as fuck

ROUND 1
O
U
N
D

>tfw you want to try out zerker but it seems like a waste of time with no medic and zerkwalling seems really boring

>implying i'm a yank
i just understand basic english

>spelled
>not spelt
>not a ameriburger

Just don't get hit. You can outrange garbage zeds just fine as long as you kill them on the first hit. You won't take significant damage from scrakes if you parry or crossbow them, same with fleshpounds. If you can't do any of this then git gud. If your team of randoms suck then git gudder

>implying all non-americans use purely british spelling

I'm not sure where to begin with this update.

>Players with less than 2 hours of play are getting #REKT in PvP, what do we do?
>Redirect every single efforts toward balancing the game for them!

They have serious problems with logic.

>PvP live update
>implying medics still won't be able to out heal the zeds on fucking normal/short

>Our goal here to get the shitters to stop shitting and get the winners to stop winning.
Nice competitive mode you got there, TWI. Thanks for yet another update to the gaming equivalent of roadkill.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

IT IS ANOTHER PVP UPDATE

YISSSSS

FUCK ME HARDER

>VS mode

Haven't touched it, I couldn't care less about it but I'm mad that manpower is being wasted on a mode that doesn't belong in KF while the main mode's balance is god awful. Why doesn't tripwire focus on balancing the existing perks and finishing the ones they to add instead of wasting time on this mode that will suffer due to poor perk balance?

Apply this only to pvp you faggots. Or do they do so? Waste of time anyway.

REMINDER TO FIX SUPPORT
>give back 2% extra damage per level
>current amount you get from ammo is passive, so now you aren't completely gimped for picking supplier
>lose the 4m falloff
>safeguard and barrage get another 10% and effect the whole team regardless of if they're right in front of you or 25m away
>WELDING
All those are what it'd take to make support useful again, anything else is a luxury

>balancing the game before adding more perks

Worst decision desu. It's really difficult to think about how KF2's meta should be improved when major gamechanging roles like Sharpshooter have yet to get fucking added when it should have been in the very first content update.

Retarded frogposter.

>SS being game changing when KF2's meta is zerkwalling
lol?

Yeah they should have added SS a long time ago but there are certain changes that are a no brainer. Support and demo are the main ones that come to mind, I don't see why tripwire made them glorified trash clearers when we already have so many other options, I wouldn't be surprised if martial artist and swat are trash clearers too.

pls dont bully

I think losing the damage falloff would fix most of his problems.

With SS the meta will be firebug killing trash and SS killing sc/fp in 1-2 shots.

Just like the good old days

>and SS killing sc/fp in 1-2 shots.
Does demo-chan kill fps with 2 shots of rpg? he doesn't even have glorious m32

>Does demo-chan kill fps with 2 shots of rpg?
No, Demo on 6P HoE currently kills it in about 4-5 RPGs I think.

>Demo will never have a China Lake pump-action grenade launcher in your lifetime

>M14 does as much damage as the SCAR/M1911
>Railgun is overhyped and only holds 10 "shots" with 0 penetration power
>SS ends up just using the same loadout as GS but with a different skill tree and passives.

And in the 'good old days' he use a couple of shots of m32 instead of 1/3 of ammo pool for a single hp. Why should sharpshooter do better?
Because twi thats why fuck you we do balance for normal solo short

Best spot in Prison is: from spawn, 2nd floor down the left corner room, then you go to dining hall for boss.

Ez-pz.

Crossbow is a must secondary on Berserkers, its so damn good against scrake, u can pop firebugs on 1 shot too from a distance.

Big fuck you to all perkboosters and shitters who can only cheesecamp behind a berserker.

Best spot on Prison is just zerkwalling the guard tower.

Nope. If you get knocked back you're overrun and you're superfucked.

Zerkwalling is for noobs anways.

>getting overrun when you have at least 3 teammates watching your ass
Who cares if zerkwalling is "for noobs." The game is cheap as fuck on HoE, so I'll return the favor.

Hey guys. Creator of Microsoft trader here. Curious to see what you guys think if you've installed it. And any changes or suggestions you'd like.
Cheers

Too many SQH-SQHs not way too many tho, too little lines, some lines of original trader are still there.

Just people have to carry their own weight and clear zeds that aren't FP/SC on their own. It's very doable.

Working on replacing the missing lines. I assume you mean too much soi. I have reduced that in the version in making now. I need help replacing the missing lines. So post the regular lines you hear on the steam group.
Too little lines I can't do much about, cause I'm not introducing new parameters for trader lines to occur, I'm literally just replacing the lines that do play with Sam.

Thanks for the feedback senpai

You could post links to the steamgroup and teh mod for the new people to join you know

Nice idea

Demo of mod youtu.be/CVJjaF4Vkik

Steam group and download here:
steamcommunity.com/groups/Microsofttrader

if by this you mean
>buff the dbs and increase its weight
>+1 weight block/5 level
>replace strength with extra grenade capacity
then yes you are correct

if that's what he meant he would've said it baka

but unironic "i want an aa12 meta" posting would be very dumb user
surely he must be joking

I hate tripwire :^)

REQUEST ÐOSH

TANAKA HAS REACHED A STATUS ABOVE US MORTALS

>tfw I have like 20 crates and USBs

I wish I could break these down.

and do you even understand the nature of falloff in its current state?

no

collapsing