Hey young brotha can you PLEAASSE spare a dollar

>hey young brotha can you PLEAASSE spare a dollar

Here, go get something off the dollar menu.

Crumbs and pennies, I need all of mines

>no, get the fuck out of the way

you have to treat human garbage as they deserve

Did riggs rob murtaugh? Poor roger

they really need to put up some don't feed the negros signs.

M-mista please? I haven't eat'n all day

Mines? The shit you step on that makes you explode? Fucking idiot

Here, have a dollar
In fact, no brotherman - here, have two
Two dollars means a snack for me
But it means a big deal to you

Here's a five. I suggest you invest it in ethereum

A few weeks ago a woman came up to me in a grocery store parking lot, I was putting the bags in my car and she asked me if I could spare some money so she could buy gas and make it home. I don't know what I was thinking but I gave her 15 dollars. With a half asked thanks she walked away, then proceeded to go to every single other fucking person in the parking lot and do the same damn thing. Gas was $1.74 at the time. She had plenty to get halfway across the state. And she didn't even ask for my name.
NEVER give money to people who beg. They are the most greedy pieces of shit on earth. They would just as soon kick you while you're down just to make an extra buck. I don't care what anyone wants to say about "wallstreet bankers". They've never taken advantage of me.

Half assed*

I'm still fucking salty

Nigger you fell for the oldest trick in the book

Man you dindu nuffin, not finna give you cash finna do nuffin nigger

I often receive coupons for free meals at chain locations (PF Changs, Chipotle, Panda Express, Jimmy Johns, etc.). It's awesome, but I prefer to cook my own stuff. I always keep a few of these coupons in my wallet to hand out to the homeless. I'd never, ever give a homeless guy a single penny. No fucking way.

I would give them a voucher for a sandwich or something.

dude seriously????!!! you are the reason these people continue doing it! quit that shit

i like your thinking

Which they promptly throw out since homeless people are never hungry and literally only want money for drugs, 100% of the time. Fuck them.

This. I've done things similar to
and have only got negative respondents.

There might be genuine people out there, but in my experience, about 15/15 times, they've all been looking for drug/ alcohol money.

The truth is it's pretty much impossible for any sober person to end up homeless in America.

looks like someones a little angsty today

that was such a horrible post in so many ways

1. Terrible joke
2. No hint of irony
3. You didn't get the reference

Please eat a dick and don't try to post ever again.

>I don't care what anyone wants to say about "wallstreet bankers". They've never taken advantage of me.

Top fucking kek

> I don't care what anyone wants to say about "wallstreet bankers". They've never taken advantage of me.

Indeed. The worst part is this is how a lot of delusional Veeky Forumstards cope.

What circumstances actually lead to people ending up homeless in the US?

Sorry man no cash. I can buy you a sandwich though. Seriously, there is no better feeling than to give food to the homeless compared to just cash.

What do you do if you are homeless. I'm not a drug addict and apparently all homeless are drug addicts, so how would a nonaddict get out of it. To be honest I'd be tempted to steal a can of beans just so I can sleep in a jail cell and join some ex-prisoner program or something.

I was an insurance salesman, but it was a commissions only job. I didn't do well

Im an RN in one of the busiest ED's in California and an overwhelming majority of our homeless patients are druggies looking for a place to stay or a free handout. Im sick of this shit.