May 5-9, If Pre-Ordered May 3-9

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>Countdown to Beta
onlywat.ch/

>Gamespot Overwatch videos
[YouTube] The Story of Overwatch: The Fall of Titan (embed)

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/
Genji Edition

>/owg/ Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?usp=sharing

Winston has to be the most underwhelming hero in the game.

junkyard boyz

Pharah is the cutest!

you're just bad, like everyone playing this game rn.
NA BOYS.

> Widowmaker's voice in Japanese

Hanzo and Genji's fucking suck, though.

True, but he's still fun and really cool as fuck. Feels great to jump across the map to a widowmaker and give her the dick

Why does Roadhog have the biggest breasts?

Does that mean best girl?

Never played it, onlywatching.

>it's the call a person bad with nothing to back it up OS

overwatch "pros"

punching people outside the map in ult form is pretty fun but his damage feels so fucking shit

you have to chase after even 150 hp heroes for ages to kill them with his shitty lightning gun

god forbid you try to kill someone who is being healed at the same time, feels like a zero sum game

Tracer has the worst ultimate. Why would they give her a bomb that does no damage?

All of my YES

his ult is certainly not much better than genji's although he has better mobility during it

other than removing symmetra from the premises he's not so great

Can anyone that's in the beta answer a quick question for me? Is there a menu that keeps track of your overall stats? If so, can you snap a pic of what it tracks?

i play lucio a lot and laugh at winston damage 1v1

winston is a joke

Winston is only there to be a novelty monkey.

pharah is hard to play...

first account with credit card information gets a key

Where do you guys get all of your Overwatch art? Is there a booru or something?

there are stats, they track tons of shit, a lot of hero-specific stuff too so each character gets a different page

I'm at work right now or I'd cap one for you

it's good because it charges so fast

also it kills everyone but full hp tanks from 100 to 0. it kills also tanks when you first unload your clip on them from close range and then finish off with the ult

I don't get why winston has a gun at all, he should just be swinging gorilla fists 24/7 and maybe the ult could be him throwing shit at the other team while getting angry at eye contact

he's a scientist

he needs the gun, he is le smart monkey man

Gee Bill, how come your mom let's your team have TWO widowmakers?

Because smart monkey man

uh but her ult is to rewind herself and heal completely while getting far out of danger so nobody can ever kill her?

>playing on temple of anubis
>attack
>get ready for a rousing game of overwatch
>two people on our team pick widowmaker
>leave

how are people this fucking autistic

ok it can be beakers of gorilla shit then

he can launch them in packages and yell "RAAAAAGH TIME TO SHITPOST"

yes

I dunno, you have to be pretty autistic to leave a game -40 seconds in because other people aren't "playing correctly"

there are tons of ulties in this game that rarely even kill anyone and you think ult that is basically a guaranteed kill every time you have it up is the worst?

so which enemy ult sound do you most dread hearing now?

THIS

I DONT UNDERSTAND

>close game
>enemy team about to get point back
>german shield man switches to widowslut

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

Such an exemplary player. *tips*

CAN ONLY MY TEAMMATES HEAR MY VOICE LINES OR CAN MY ENEMIES HEAR THEM TOO

THIS IS VERY

VERY

IMPORTANT

widowmaker is good in anubis tho, even on attack

not 2 tho

reinhardt

>frog poster
>trump poster
>severe autistic rage over trivial things

this checks out

Why does D.Va's ultimate literally tell the enemy team where it is?

DROP THE BEAT

Usually I see Reinhardts using their ult and dying before it even finishes now. Including myself.

HAMMER DOW-UGH

how?

Is KDR one of them?
Please tell me it's not

Junkrat

because despite blizz putting a lot of effort into sound design they for some reason seem to think the loud ass fucking sound is not enough to pin point where the mech is about to blow up

then again based on some of the players i've met in this game it seems like a lot of OW players are completely foreign to the concept of actually consciously paying attention to where different sounds are coming from and making decisions based on that

kill 20 people without dying
the streak continues until you die

not really that hard if you play bastion desu

>hearing the tire approaching and your teammates are all grouped up

yeah but i don't have it

I want some toys of her.

who's a good streamer to watch play this? most of the top ones seem annoying and bad.

oh right, i was thinking 20 player multi kill

i dno, i mostly play heroes that can easily escape the tire or simply shoot it so junkrat tire doesn't really scare me much

at least its not fake as shit

MYISTETEMU MISTERAZUMU

If you left the game because of that you are 100% the autistic person in this scenario.

pharah fucking sucks

I have no trouble escaping or shooting the tire, but it seems like every time junkrat ults my teammates huddle together for warmth and power down their monitor.

u suck

i wish she did, but she is too pure

ur mum sucks

our guy josh "nissan" steel

.tv/steel_tv

Does it piss anyone else off that there no American female chars? Everyone has to be from some random country but not USA.

>going through a tunnel
>notice too many of my team in the same tunnel
>"welp, it was nice being alive"
>reaper shows up to remind us why grouping up is bad

Tip for all you face out there, don't pick the same fucking hero as someone else, being an are home and forcing the team to lose isn't funny

>be shit at first person shooting
>win 90% of games
wut

how do people stand playing winston

is mei not american? i just kinda assumed so because of the body type

mccree actually identifies as a woman trapped in a man's body, go look up hir bio

by playing him on koth

How do I choose what map I want to play?

what are some good stats on profile

i have 17 avg elims but does that count games i join in progress and barely get anything?

2 hour total time on fire lel

Fuck you, I want a Canadian qt

>haha it's just a game bro

you can't

you can't even choose gamemode

wish i could queue only for payload, koth is fucking shit

all sorts of good shit coming from blizzard

oh and you still have to restart the game after changing most of the graphics settings. makes it feel like some poorly made indie game when there is shit like that.

>play robomonk exclusively
>heal team, do well overall
>most fun I've had in a FPS in a long time
>still lose

oh well he's still my favourite

I'm not saying he's bad but like, wow what a boring character. I can't imagine playing him unless you enjoy being mildly annoying

I have no idea how to be a credit to the team with Mei but her gun is so fun to use

its a casual game that doesnt reward much individual mechanical skill. why are you surprised?

i mean only winning and losing should matter at the end of the day

the game's ranked system was absolute trash in the beta tho so even W/L didn't matter much anymore

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO BEAT A FULL PREMADE GROUP WITH A BUNCH OF RANDOMS?

why the fuck am I getting matchmaked with random people versus a coordinated premade team? can you imagine if that happened in league of legends or any other team based game???

You aren't

>Dying to Hanzo or Widowmaker

This is literally the most frustrating shit in the world every time. I either get instakilled from across the map or skillscattershotted at point blank range. Hanzo should not be beating people at close range.

I love you so much, Mercy!

>not being able to carry

IT'S HIIIIIGH NOON

>Getting all these great skins
>Knowing they won't carry over to the real game

The 9th is gonna hurt like a motherfucker

>Hanzo should not be beating people at close range.
considering how mediocre he is i don't really see a problem

a lot of shit in OW is very infuriating despite not being even that good

Also it does happen in other games. Pretty much every modern game allows you to pubstomp with friends.

The fact that blizzard actively encourages this in hots and last I checked never did anything about it in WoW PVP I doubt they'll do anything in Overwatch

>Hanzo
>Mediocre

He's a Huntsman Sniper on steroids, he's broken with the low tick rate.

#BringBastionShieldBack

>play winston for a few hours
>check profile
>awful k/d, nothing else looks any good
>80% winrate

I have literally no idea what I'm doing, I just jump at people and hold M1

>no tdm

Is getting a MVP at the end of the game give more XP?

So today I learned that tf2 skills do not translate into overwatch

mercy because of the chore of having to kill people all over again who are at full hp

are you guys fucking retarded? they are marketing this as a casual shooter yet they are turning everyone away because if you're not in a full premade group, you will ALWAYS lose. I don't play league of legends, but imagine if you were pit against a full team with a bunch of random players EVERY SINGLE GAME, how long would you keep playing?

holy fuck this game is dead on arrival, fucking cancer.

So is every character viable or have some role to fulfill or will people sperg out if I pick certain characters in certain maps/modes like you guys seem to?

I mean I'm not retarded, I won't pick a character that other people on the team are already using, but this better at least be like TF2 where any class can be fun any time if played correctly.