Praise ETC

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereumclassic.github.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill yourself

cry more

this will break ETHs all time high

dont you want a lambo?

How long will this keep leeching off ETH? Time to buy back in on ETH?

ETH is Kill

ETC is the future

ETC is kill

ETC.

never

ETC is coca cola classic

ETH is now coke II

I was the first buyer ever, on Bitsquare.

got at 20 cents. (then more at 50 cents)

Gonna be so fucking rich, can't wait.

Fuck Vitalik. Thank you whatisgravity/bit_novosti

What exchanges are the best for ETC based insider user? c-cex doesn't offer it.

>trusting a shitty coin who's price is being manipulated by a hacker and his shills

you have to pure retarded to buy etc. if anyone gets shilled into this you deserve every cent you're going to loose.

can we make this meme viral plz?

you deserve to be poor user.. made thousand$ trading it in the last 3 days

no coiner detected

poloniex

I've made alright money from it buying-in during the first few hours it opened on Poloniex, then scalping from then on. Not confident hodling a large amount of it at the current price, it could go anywhere.

I wish I had real big money. Then I could ride the waves and get +30cents with each stock bought. I mean this is a dream come true for any stock trader. ETC actually guarantees you that it keeps falling and raising in order to make money out of it.

whats funny is, its falling and rising at the exact same time on a daily basis.. very predictable market

/thread

ethereumclassic.github.io/

Seriously. If you faggots are gonna shill, can you at least shill something funny like trumcoins? This is just SAD. it's sad because if you truly believe in this crap, you are not only a fool, but you are doing the bidding of a few jealous Bitcoiners, and if you are one of those jealous bitcoiners, good luck wasting your time and not understanding the bigger picture.

>ETC has a plan and you're just mad cause your scared.

No it fucking doesn't and it's not just because it's new. Click that link son, they have NO FUCKING PLAN. In fact, i'll summarize it for you:
1. We hate ETH
2. We're gonna copy code of ETH until we have a plan

In conclusion: you are negative little cunts that leech of the work of others.
Now if you wanna dio that, i don't give a shit, it's open source good luck. But people falling for this thinking that there will be a future with Dapps and innovation based on this crap are fucking morons. How on earth would these incompetent jealous and bigoted LOSERS produce anything of value?

Your plan is to mooch of and to do a what you rejected and to do a massive dump. It's sad because it proves to the world that Open blockchains still are not ready to provide a serious solution to business.

You aren't hurting Ethereum, you are hurting the community as a whole. BTC included.

Just to be clear. ETC is the Ether we forked from right?

got free ETC's, stole ETH's market cap, made huge profits in trading it, laughing while ETH burns to the ground, hardforkers BTFO and Still in denial

"God Emperor Vitalik" they said

Got free ETC too m8, was great.

But ETC has no lasting potential. ETH is worth something because a group of developers and a community believes that it will produce applications

ETC is alive cause 'fuck eth' - That does not produce market value long term.

I somehow think ETH will make it after this shitstorm too... I dont really worry about the implications to the community. It doesnt matter to me. Im a Free Markets guy.. I'll let market forces decide who remains the supreme ET- coin

>ETH will never ever touch 20$ again

It was a nice meme guys but the bailout and multi million dollar fail were the nails in the coffin. Have fun with your ether doubler and pyramid dApps top kek.