My Jewish fanfic is the best!

>My Jewish fanfic is the best!
>NO mine is the best!

Is there anything more pathetic than these two religions and their fight to worship a Levantine weather god in the """""right""""" way?

Despite the years of getting the shit kicked out of them by Christians and Muslims, I really think the Jews got the last laugh here.

Your post about it.

If it wasn't the jewish religions it would be some other religion.

I sometimes wonder if we all adopted Native American Sky Spirits and animal totems and turned them into our McDonalds religion.

/thread

>Judaism is archaic and non-sustainable on a large scale
>Christianity is more family oriented and applies to farming/industry focused soft westeners
>Islam is violent and barbaric and is perfect for controlling a violent and barbaric people

simplification but basically the three should all be kept apart

t. Saint Ahmed bin Masih

Same way Christcucks constantly make threads about atheism.

>damage control

Gee, I wonder who's behind this post
FACT: Jews worship Satan and hate white Christians

I think that's somewhat inaccurate, though.

Christianity is a Greek religion at its core It merely borrows surface elements from Judaism.

How come? They used to be a much higher % of the world's population.

Other way around

They've got billions of people worshipping their god.

Thats silly. Judaism changed a lot after the jewish roman wars. The fact it is unsustainable on a large scale is a result of the changed realities of the jews at a certain point in history.
It does not mean that strictly jewish scripture cannot become sustainable on a lagre scale, especially since Israel exists now, meaning that the state of the jews today is much closer to their state before the roman jewish wars.

no accuracy whatsoever

What's wrong with it?

Wrong.

The theology is unmistakably Greek and neo-Platonic. Ideas and motifs such as that of a suffering deity, of the death of said deity redeeming the earth; of followers mystically partaking in the trials and death of a deity, and of an afterlife which can be achieved through proper devotion to a deity - these are Greek elements. They are not found in Judaism.

Christianity merely uses a Jewish setting, but inserts its Hellenic philosophy such that it loses its Jewish aspect. Hence, why the Jews never converted to Christianity despite supposedly being its "continuation".

>dumb atheists try and explain Christianity

>they don't believe the book is the revealed truth of God, therefore they're dumb and ignorant
The user you're calling dumb knows more about Christianity than you do.

Its not per se their god or religion at this moment.

Im sorry but the self sacrificing jesus has nothing to do with the jewish god.

Their god is Satan

Tell me more, user.

The two biggest religions in the world are fanfics on their original work, and everybody in the "west" (i.e. not China and India, but by today even that might be wrong already) knows their creation story, and their ancient "historica" figures, events and laws. Very few cultures have been propagated as much, off the top of my head I can only think of the Greek and, to a lesser extent, Chinese ones.

i don't like it

Where does this image mention white people you /pol/ nigger? Or are you one of those non whites who thinks they are white?

That's Gnosticism desu

You don't even know what gnosticism is, all of those things are entirely orthodox Christianity.