>Make more than my friends with a degree
>They still think they're smarter than me
>Oh well

>12 years old
>invested in ETC for a few cents each
>richer than all my friends and classmates combined
>im gonna play wall street when i grow up

thanks Veeky Forums

That's because that's probably what you are lmao. Plenty of dropouts with Lambos that arent looked that way.

Suck dicks $5 a pop. Do that 5 times per hour for 8 hours every day for a week with no overtime. There easy $1400.

>things that never happened; the post

>>most people look down at you like you're a violent criminal or disgusting hobo

>Caring about other people when the vast majority of people hate their jobs and their lives and check out at work, simply going through the motions until they go home to get drunk/watch tv and then repeat

most people with university degrees are unemployed anyways

>22 yo
>trucker
>hur dur dumb trucker

>Bitch, I long haul for 90k last year
Shit you not, I've had extended senpaitachi making 30k look down on me for that shit.

>25
>just about done with gen ed at my local cc
>preparing to xfer to state uni soon
>can't decide on accounting or computer science

What is objectively the better choice?

Also how far behind am i? I often feel too old to still be in school, but I don't know what else I'd do.

Are you a tradesman?

Tradesmen are making mad cash here in Brazil, and the funny thing is that younger people, specially from the city, look down on them and do not want to get into trades, instead they go to college get some shitty degrees like psychology or history, then they end up unemplyed or working in some fast food center making minimum wage.

>hurr durrr DA TRADES MAKE MORE MONEY THAN COLLAGE.
It a fact that trades make shit money globally and are often populated by ex cons who will rape or rob you.
>I make 90k
That mean you are in teh 0.1% of the field making that much. Most tradesmen make less than 40k a year. A fucking basketweaving major will make at least 50k by the time he's 30. Trades are also going to get automated before office jobs. Its a huge fucking expense to keep during construction. So creating robots will lower the cost of labor for developers. Also in Brazil they make near poverty wages so that's why they're looked down upon. Western Europe/North America are not the norm of tradesmen pay.

>are often populated by ex cons who will rape or rob you.

>Le all ex-cons are rapists and violent criminals meme

>27
>work highly respected job
>constantly get thanked while I'm working by the people I help and random passersby on the street
>paid as much as a burger flipper

In general it is. In America its teh opposite. You guys lock up anyone who talks shit about white people or the government. Heck most of your sl... I mean black folks are arrested on bullshit charges of possession of a microgram of weed.

>You guys lock up anyone who talks shit about white people or the government

Lol what?

We have freedom of speech, unlike Europe where even mentioning Islam or Refugees might be a problem is enough to be imprisoned.

>I mean black folks are arrested on bullshit charges of possession of a microgram of weed
There is nearly no one (relative to the prison population ofc) in prison in the US simply for the possession of Marijuana.

At most it's usually someone breaking a multitude of other laws, or being on probation and getting caught with marijuana on top of it.

>25
>got my first office job
>I'm always really quiet and shy
>act like an autist
>fear that I'll get thrown out because the managers will think I am rude or something because I am always visibly uncomfortable. avoid eye contact, and never have anything to say

I know that feel. As long as you do good work it shouldnt matter to a decent employer. Better to say nothing and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Huehuehuehue, delicious tears from the college boy.
Don't feel sad you fell for the college meme, there is always room for more employees with political science and literature degrees at subway, Starbucks and McDonalds

>Most tradesmen make less than 40k a year.
that's because many tradesmen are fucking idiots.

it's incredibly easy to make money in trades if you're not a piece of shit. intelligence isn't required. just show up on time and do what you are supposed to.

>At most it's usually someone breaking a multitude of other laws, or being on probation and getting caught with marijuana on top of it.
Not really. Peopel do go away for simple possession. It the reason why prisons are overcrowded. Also you don't have freedom of speech. In Europe, people don't get arrested for insulting Islam. That's just /pol/ spewing bullshit from their ass. In America you can be imprisoned for talking about weed or any other drug. Look up the conspiracy charges under the federal stature. You could be average joe who never touched the stuff or sold it. But if they get one of the dealers adn he flips. He starts giving names to people he talked about drugs. Even if its in a non-criminal matter like most people talk about drugs. This isn't freedom of speech. Americans are cute when it comes to this speech argument. They rank lower than the OCED average for freedom of speech.

This.

It's kind of like the military. You can make great money and have nearly no expenses, leading you to immense savings in your 30's but most are retards and spend it all on hookers and drinking.

>Peopel do go away for simple possession

They really don't. This is mostly sensationalist media, if you actually look at the amounts of people with no previous offenses in prison SOLELY for possession of marijuana you'll find it is nearly non-existent.

>In America you can be imprisoned for talking about weed or any other drug. Look up the conspiracy charges under the federal stature. You could be average joe who never touched the stuff or sold it. But if they get one of the dealers adn he flips. He starts giving names to people he talked about drugs

You've got to be retarded or just very gullible if you actually believe this shit.

Do you actually think you go to prison in the US for saying something about drugs with no proof or due process? Not sure if i'm going to keep responding if you do because this is a waste of time and on par with Europeans thinking that da gun laws are the reason mass shootings happen

>there is always room for more employees with political science and literature degrees at subway, Starbucks and McDonalds
The Mcdick maymay. Most college grads work in offices. Or they become government workers.
>trades are the for the rich
Never heard that before. Its a last resort for ex-cons or basement dwellers.
That's not why they make low wages. Its not the showing up on time. Its the fact most are not unionized. The union trade jobs are very hard to get into because you have to take a test before applying to the union. This goes back to the they're fuckign idiot statement you made. This is also why college grads are well liked in the trades and law enforcement field. They have a proven track record of completing a task and following orders.

>tfw good looking guys working in McDonalds getting validation all day from prime pussy have more value than a sub8 with a college degree

only if they're black

cope

if you arent good looking its over

I'm aware

I've planned my suicide already

I'm 30, have a bachelors degree and a masters degree.

I would trade both to go back in time and pick up a trade at age 18.

> most tradesman make less than $40k a year

not sure who the fuck you are talking to. Literally every person I know that is in a trade is making over $50k a year, and most over $70k a year.

That feel doesn't get any better. In a few years you'll be 30 without a degree, unless you start working on it now. I'm 30 and finished college in the spring. College isn't fun as an older student. It's lonely fucking business. Every second of it sucks. It was worth it for me, but you have to decide for yourself.

Fuck your "smart" friends moms and tell them "not so smart now,huh?"

>Friend is a tradesman
>After a while he starts his own company
>Only 3 employees atm, but hes pulling 10-15k a month
>Meanwhile people who make 1-2k look down on him
Only downside is he pretty much blows all that money and doesnt invest/save a cent

good

>ITT: I think people care how much my trade earns in a year and not how much it earns in a 40 hour workweek

this

> out of highschool was a mechanic
> got sick of it and joined the Air Force as a Meteorologist
> save money like a little jew for 4 years
>get out
> got a free bach degree and now a free MBA
> intern at a hedge fund
> now im an analyst that works with the CFO at a distribution company

It's great having a base of technical skills so I can repair my beaters I buy and remodel my house myself.

Tfw 250k net work at age 29, not bad for an average guy

>be me
> 22 restarting a double degree that have fast tracked
>Work in finance
>Trade forex, meme stocks and bitcoin

Kids I went to school with think that their shitty degree from 3rd tier UNI makes them top shit, try to look down on me. Pull out paycheque of 63k last month. Just after they tell me they work at Mc' Donalds and brag about being a manager soon.

I don't even have a trade bro.

>3rd tier UNI makes them top shit
this. ive got this one friend doing a B.A social science from literally the worst uni in the country (you basically need to finish highschool and then your guaranteed entry) and he still tries to be patronizing sometimes.
I cant convince him for the life of me that due to the fields unemployment rate here, and the fact that the uni is viewed as literally worthless by just about every employer, that what he's doing isnt worth it.

poo in the loo university ?

EMT right?

You sound like such a fucking butt hurt cunt. Trades make more than 40k often starting out. Also it'd be a lot harder to replace construction workers with robots you retard. And more expensive. Here in Detroit bankers at quick n Loans are being replaced by machines that do they're paper shuffling 4x faster. Meanwhile the road crews are keeping their jobs racking in money

>21
>didn't even graduate high school
>made 45k this year doing stand up comedy

lmaoing at everyone elses life

>most people look down at you like you're a violent criminal or disgusting hobo.
You can thank our retarded boomer parents for that. Some barely even have a high school education telling their kids without college you're nobody.

You mean bank tellers at Quick N Loans? Yeah those aren't the bankers we talk about haha. The real bankers (i.e. investment bankers) can not and never will be replaced by machines. I appreciate that you have a sense of pride in your work though. It's something more Americans should have honestly.

no one likes blacks except white whores who are shit tier themselves.

just lie and say you have a 4 year from the local state university.

read some books on finance, and no one will doubt you.

what did you study? it's fucking pointless desu

i cant cope with the idea of 5+years of studying while not getting any pussy because im too old

Other user here.
Any tips about attending college as a 26 year old?
Tips about studying and job hunting, I mean.
(I don't need help socializing since I simply have that up).

should I take this gas station job or just off myself

was working in fast food for 5 years until I hated myself so much that I quit

I've been out of work for over a year