How would you build a fortune armed with only $20?

How would you build a fortune armed with only $20?

Kneepads

2nd for kneepads

I don't get this kneepads meme.

they're telling you to suck dicks.
>suck dick
>on knees
>knees hurt after kneeling for prolonged periods
>solution
>kneepads
>???
>profit?

there's a reason fortune means both "luck" and "wealth"

If you game me the $20
I would have turned that $20 into $100 in just 2 days trading ETC..

what to do with $1200 tho

>be me
>23 USD/200 SEK first deposit (pic related) 2016-05-25
>2 months later almost 6000 USD (also pic related)

>expect to have 13-14k USD by end of november

you just gotta know what you are doing my friend

steps on how i did this

>went all in on all my stocks that i invested in (detailed DD)
>got 200$ from a friend to invest in for him
>got lucky with timing

once i have a decent base i will invest safer

steal more money like the donald did

What site is that swedebro?

wouldn't recommend investing a friend's money unless you are ready to lose that friendship

avanza

true, however this friend is loaded and is fully aware that he might lose the money, but i gave him back 3 times the amount of what he gave me :)

If you put it into a roth IRA at 15 and don't touch it til 70, $20 will be worth $826.

That's like 4,000% roi

>he thinks the economy can grow forever in a finite system

come on guys he only needs a thousand percent interest rate to make a fortune, what memecoin can provide this?

>he thinks we can continue to grow population with our primitive non rotated crop fields

The "capitalist growth in a finite system" meme is the new Malthusian doomsday

can i be your padawan sensei?

yes

please explain how you knew/decided what stock to invest in. thanks

Easy,

There's a practice called bonus scalping, where you sign up for online betting sites and get starting bonuses from them.

The way it works is you deposit some amount and they give you "bonus credit" which you can bet. If you win with bonus credit however, the original value that you bet does not get paid to you, only the winnings above that amount.

The expected return is greatest when the odds bet on are the highest.
odds ~ 1/p(x) = o
E(x) = (o - 1) * p(x) = 1 - p(x)
As p(x) decreases, the expected value per dollar increases.

Either way, you can use bet hedging (betting on both outcomes of an event) to guarantee that you will not lose money, and without too much risk you can turn "bonus credit" into withdraw-able money at about 65% efficiency (higher if you are willing to risk more).

Many sites will offer $150 of bonus credit for a deposit of $50, at least one offers a similar deal with a deposit of $20.

This is generally offered only for the first deposit and they are very rigorous about identity verification so you cannot make multiple fake accounts.

All you need to do is use the profit from the first as a deposit for the next and your shekels will grow.

Making about $100 profit from each $50, $150 deal is a reasonable expectation.
Once you reach about $500, there are sites which will give $500 bonuses for deposits of $500, which can give a profit of about $300 each if done right.
Using this there are enough sites to conservatively make >$1000.

You have to be careful about the terms and conditions though. Many sites include clauses stating that they can cancel your bonus credit if they suspect you of "suspicious activity" and the like. This is rare however.

Literally anybody with a verifiable identity, bank account and paypal can make money this way, although you can only really do it once.

Ok here's my story.
16-18 - worked as Lifeguard in the summers
18-19 Part time produce job

Saved up 4.5k, my Dad's brokerage already had around 6k in it, he let me use it.

It's been around 4 months since I've started part-time day trading (with f/w semesters at uni and part time job) and I've managed to double it to 22.3k.

My secret: I payed for a membership to a certain online guru and he helped me a lot.

Honestly hoping to go full time after Uni if my Dad can loan me more money (and depending on how much I even have myself).

I always wondered why such a 'guru' would sell subscriptions to their service instead of just investing their own money and possibly others money for some of the profit?

trends

swedish forums are filled with information regarding current trending stocks, sites such as placera, flashback, discord channels etc - ofcourse there is much bullshit aswell and the talent is to seperate the bullshit from actual information but this is easy if you know what you are looking for

after you have done that you analyze that information and do the maths, the risk/reward. i have only invested in high/medium risk stocks so far

if you for example american it might be harder to find sites/forums with good discussion regarding stocks. like you have stocktwits and yahoo message shit but everyone knows there is very little true information to gather from there, there is no real discussion but only people trying to drive the stock higher/lower

august will be a make or break month for me since i will be investing 100% in every stock that i chose, i have chosen 4 swedish stocks to invest in

n1 is a diamond mining company
n2 game developing company
n3 sport/ad company
n4 gold mining company

Two Ways:

Practical but longer way:

Offer simple yardwork stuff:
>Mowing lawns
Rent a lawnmower or use theirs or a friends and charge $20 a lawn or something
>Watering trees/flowers
Buy a watering can or just use their hose and charge maybe $5 or so
>Shoveling Driveways
Buy a good shovel and when snow comes around shovel a driveway for $15

Just do this until you have enough (few hundred) to fully jew out at tag sales/goodwill and resell. My friend does this with fishtanks where he will buy old ones for like $10 and clean them up and resell for $100-150.

From there just find other things to make more money

Quicker way:

Suck a lot of dicks

Fellow swede here, is there anyway i can email you with some questions regarding investing/buying stocks/index fonder?

At what frequency do you trade ?

Diversification. When stocks are down I bet he sees an increase in people looking for his help. This offsets any losses he personally might have incurred because the stocks are down.

Wow. You're really gonna change a lot of minds with this post.

wow, really made me think. I'm #MentallyHill now

>they're telling you to suck dicks.
What did he mean by this?

>Go dumpster diving for shit to sell online via ebay/amazon/craigslist/etc.
>Use your $20 to cover shipping costs.
>Reinvest proceeds to sell more trash.
>Eventually get into retail arbitrage.
>Reinvest proceeds to buy more clearance items.
>Eventually get into private labeling/drop shipping/etc. (some form of e-commerce).
>Reinvest proceeds to expand product line and run ad campaigns.
>Grow to a sizable amount and then hire Philippine virtual assistants at around $2.00 USD/hr in order to automate the majority of repetitive work.
>Repeat previous two steps until reaching desired income.

Must be a Judge Dredd thing.

In Judge Dredd, unemployment is at 99%, but most of the people with jobs work at the kneepad factory.