Olde Thread Unofficial Veeky Forums chat
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

Stickerbitch's diary of disaster and meme calendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

--FAQs for Robinhood--
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).
> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
You have found the right image board ;)
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F

> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/tech/alphabet-posts-strong-revenue-video-market-stock-surges-011036310--finance.html
youtu.be/qlHx7YNWYGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for EBIO 2 da mune

ATVI my nigga

Seriously who the hell else got on OCLS before close? 20% profit reported for this quarter. Why is nothing showing for AH? Stocktwits is confused too. I wanna know where I stand
N O W
O
W

I'm going atvi at market open. Anyone else doing this?

CERU.... enough said

DETHKLOK DETHKLOK DETHKLOK

GOOGL brining in more ad revenue, plus putting more resources and effort into their cloud computing department (which is responsible for a lot).

Alphabet posts strong revenue on video market, stock surges
yahoo.com/tech/alphabet-posts-strong-revenue-video-market-stock-surges-011036310--finance.html

This was last night's pr for this video game company.

youtu.be/qlHx7YNWYGY

Fucking lel

It's like they know investors are going to be rich after tonight.

I'll probably do this as well. When will the earnings be announced?

Aug 4 my main man famalam

When are you taking profit doe is the real question

see

Who sold MGT during the dip? Fess up.

Bagholding!

What the fuck is happening to EVOK?
Why is it up so high and why hasn't it crashed?

Are you my nigga at 4.12? I'm in at 3.04

lmao might be. Starting to acquisition and cutting down on my cost per share. Gonna hold til it hits its resistance at 4.18, sell and rebuy when it drops. So excited for the gains!

It's a scheme to get you to hold on to their stock

HTCH merging with TDK

HTCH at $2.05 per share

might be a good day trade.

Will EPRS take off, who knows

ADVM

DUST looking like an easy quick play

You must be late bub

>nxtd

This looks like a leveraged etf against the price of gold... looking to buy a bunch and sell for a quick profit? What's the angle?

Aren't they still under investigation though?

Yes they are, careful.

Buying and holding for a few hours hopefully. It's the inverse of NUGT. Alot of gold companies have ER coming up, you never want to hold these leveraged stocks for too long. I'll prob sell by end of day.

Have faith in nxtd folks. 2k shares here at .48

tfw I was watching EVOK yesterday at $2.75 and wanted to buy it if it dipped like 10 cents so I could feel good about myself

I always FUCKING do this

>not buying the EPRS and MGT dip

Do it faggots

Im on it bitch! Fucking bagholding until Im rich cunt.

I took that .09 increase per share and left. I took my profits n dipped out, it was only like $108 but still.

I was watching since the beginning. Almost bought at 2,55 , didnt do it and saw it go to 3. Then it dipped back to 2,55 and this time I didnt go in either.

443 Shares at 3.52 plus another 155 at 4.17. I will make my money back!

Devilish EPRS gains

are you going to buy today? I have a limit order at 3.80 but soon everyone is going to dump

That air t eprs nigga. You can't trick me into pumping a dead stock

Who else just bought the SWHC dip?

We all are tied up in bagholding it already

>tfw lost thousands on LEDS
>STILL UP 4% BECAUSE OF EVOK

HAHAHHHAHHA this is too great!! go evok go!!!!! to the fuckingggg mooooooonnnnnnnn

I don't know what the fuck is happening to EVOK but I'm glad I bought 50 shares yesterday for under $3.
Remember to set stop losses as it climbs.

I think today is the day to get into DB, they are going to rig the stress tests to say they their bank is fine to help the EU confidence.

Yeah it's EPRS and my other stocks.

BIOD make some money with me

Well, now I'm out of EVOK due to a stop loss.
I'm up $50 but I'll still be annoyed if it goes to $5.

you can always buy back in

This stock is worth $5, why would you only buy 50 shares of this, this is going to $5..

Bought TKAI early yesterday
Bought BGI at 2.29 today

Fuck I was so close to buying BGI yesterday but last second dipped out FUCK why did I do that

>Tfw everything is red at open

Confirmed for eod dips all around because people are afraid to hold over the weekend. All stocks on sale get it while it's cold.

I don't to want to use a day trade on it.

>why would you only buy 50 shares of this
Just because I buy memes doesn't mean I'm gonna put all my cash into what looked like another pump and dump.

absolutely fucking not

Not everything is a "meme" or P&D you idiot. Lol you are the typical Veeky Forums user lmao

I'm going to test my luck anyways. In at 3.90, see you in 3 hours when im down 50%

Averaged down on RGR instead. ER aug2.. hoping to match Smith & Wesson %'s increase when they had er.

Wish I thought about gun stocks dropping temporarily due to DNC.

Here's a list of related stocks if anyone wants to look into it:

RGR
SWHC
DGLY
TASR
VSTO
KTOS
OLN
MRCY

Why is ATVI falling?

I see it hovering below what I sold it for.

>Why is ATVI falling?

Bliz releases new trailer sure to make them crazy cash, earnings also set go go through the top of on the fourth and stock falls. Apple fucks up a d makes stuff no one wants and stock goes up. This shit is rigged

Because of bad pr. The mkd fags said it's a hold instead of a buy. Just buy the dip and sell next week. 2 different t Good pr came out today so today should be a good day for atvi.

Why is today so shit?

its friday

aka don't bag hold day though it's a really bad friday open. Out of all the 30 some stocks i'm watching like only 5 opened green like what the fuck.

End of week, end of month entering into a shitty month for longs. Lot of uncertainty.

At least we've got each other.

Yesterday was a blood bath, today is the revival and everything is green. Praise Friday.

Yesterday I shilled $BGI at 2.15
$ANY at .75
$NM at .90
All had a nice spike today.
Your welcome.

your gay

Epic

Eprs is about to lift off... I think.

wtf ATVI

buy BIOD and you'll see

TBQH bizfam nobody is buying that Disco Karazhan BS - also they were way too generous from a business standpoint on Overwatch, like I played to level 117 and almost have half the legendary skins, I love it but its still true.

Their earnings report is going to be through the roof on the fourth. Everybody and their brother bought overwatch, and tons of fat neckbeards will shell out for hearthstone

I agree on the overwatch part. They need to add a new layer of micro transactions for something else. They need to dedicate an entire patch to just a truck load of skins. Although it is confirmed new skins are being worked on and on their way so until then.

anybody know some good bear oil derivative? was thinking on buying DGAZ today and sell it Tues - Wed

Took small position in uwti.

50 shares @ 17.7, so im slightly up for the day.

I jalso usted dipped in SPU to see if it would break past 14, but i nearly immediatly sold cause it seemed like low 14s was todays peak.

I do regret not buying the dip two days ago though.

SNE is going to the moon today, already up 8%. Desu, I still think the stock is severely undervalued. The average price estimate is 30 odd percent above its current price.

MacDaddy is pulling through

Shorters should prepare for their reckoning

Up 8%. You got in right? The trick is volume. It was at like 1.5 million at open when the average is like 700k daily. Rocket fuel.

MGT HERE WE GO HOLD ON TIGHT

*price target

I have 1000 clf i don't have the heart to sell.

>SCTY down
>NVDA down
>PYPL down
>ATVI down
>UA down

JUST FUCK MY WHOLE PORTFOLIO SENPAI

>Having a portfolio

Buy the dip, stupid.

thank senpai

Who is this semon demon

MCRB

bought it at 3.10

How do oil prices work? I can understand gold but I can never predict oil.

this is a good point to sell t b h

Not during DEFCON?

in for 153 @$8.72

Meme me up biz

What happened?

it then to go down in the winter and up in summer

Avg 4.19, be happy, user.

Where was the update posted?

i know im trying to see what to set my stop at

Been in since .20 yesterday