Offcial Veeky Forums Internet Marketing Skype Group

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In response to this thread TO JOIN:

join.skype.com/oi5mnzhsC5WZ

Discussions about black and white hat seo, internet marketing, making money online with social media, affiliate programs, adsense, PCC , site flipping, blogging, link building, cloaking, etc ! GET IN HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin-for-you.com
join.skype.com/IPIYcwQUIvbq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone with experience on instagram?

i use it to stalk under aged girls

I am intrigued

oh

What is this scam?

bitcoin-for-you.com

You guys still there ?

Definitely, it just started. People will come rolling in with time, this is a slow board

and it's 6:45 am est

Should of made a discord group.

Fuck skype.

Yuck, filthy jews

I'm the OP from the last thread, I think having a general is a nice thing for this type of thing. I won't join the skype group though.

I'm learning SEO atm and am trying a bunch of programms out. Does any of you guys know if Google cares if you build your website with a CMS or not? If it would make my google search worse, I would just learn some basic web development and create a blog myself.

Since all of my money comes off facebook traffic, I have to constantly post content on it but if you have a #1 google search result blog with some affiliates that's pretty much passive income.

whats the best blog site to use for a first toe in the water with internet marketing? I heard someone say wordpress?

Op if you're still there please answer..
So if I get this right... All i have to do is find a topic what people are generally interested in then create a blog and place a shitton of ads on it which would make money for me
So then I would have to make bots or whatever to get likes on my page then share the articles I post on the blog so people visit it and generate traffic which will get me the juicy ad money.
Did I miss anything? Is this legal btw?

Look, you're getting into the world of online marketing. You have to use whatever there's available for you. I use facebook because that's what I have learned and studied the last few months and I got good at it. I make good money with ads but only because my website gets a shitload of traffic. Ads usually make very little.

Affiliate marketing is pretty much better in almost every way. You have to learn how SEO works so that you get #1 in google when someone searches your niche - that's what I'm doing right now.

You can learn how Twitter and Instagram works and post a lot of "luxurious" shit there, shilling it and then posting an affiliate amazon or aliexpress or another website link for it.

Or you can use Youtube and make videos explaining how good something is, making reviews and stuff and then linking an affiliate link in description.

There are endless ways of making money this way, you just need to find a way that works for you and you have to get good at it. You will really learn a lot about this once you earn a few bucks, because scaling shit isn't hard once you found your way and once you earn money you're much more willing to spend money. When I first started I was super skeptical about dropping 50 bucks for a website, now I drop more than that every day.

Remember, people have bad habits, are dumb and don't think. You have to learn how to abuse people as well, learn how to make them impulse buy and more.

Any buzzwords or psychological tricks you know of that make people want to buy something more?

There are tons of studies out there on this, even if I knew a lot about this (which I don't because I'm not that experienced in affiliate yet and rather just have some very popular websites with a lot of traffic), you would still have to research and try for yourself.

Just google and read articles and forum posts about this, there's a shitload out there.

How long are your reviews?

Can you direct me to a Skype group without a bunch of Veeky Forums biz noobs attending please?

This is Veeky Forums, get used to it

I agree, a discord would have been better suited for a slow board like Veeky Forums

OP set one up

USE DISCORD FOR THE LOVE OF SHEKELS

bump

Is it still worth it to get into affiliate marketing? Seems like the golden age was about 10 years ago. I made a low-effort attempt to get into it about 5 years ago and it was nothing but dating site and shitty shovelware browser MMO offers.

>Skype

I expected a little more from knowledgeable internet marketers wanting to share valuable information with socially inept neets.

Definitely Wordpress. It's easy to use and versatile as fuck. Don't waste time trying to learn something like Drupal for now.

in case you've not noticed, and as per popular demand :

get with the times, grandpa

everyone is on discord now

thanks

>discord

fuck off barneyfag

Is it possible to earn money by having a facebook page about basically nothing but vidya/animu shit with ads and affliliate programs?

Is it "enough" to have 10k likes on such kind of fb page to actually make money?

OP, so your funnel is basically: invite a bunch of people to your fb group, and in your fb group you advertise content from your site with links to your site. once people go to your site they click on ads and affiliate links which generate you money, correct? Is your site mainly reviews? Or is it a bunch of different types of affiliate links related to your niche in blog format?

Anyway, I'm really surprised you havent done any basic SEO and all your traffic is generated through facebook. Do your keyword research and start optimizing, because it seems like youre leaving a lot of potential income on the table.

Reddit MRI
join.skype.com/IPIYcwQUIvbq

Must do to stay involved.
-Upvote Links

Extras
-comment links

Talk about
-Link Karma
-Projects

I have a facebook group with 100k likes. What do I do?

I made a couple posts 5 years ago, but nothing since then.

>Reddit MRI
What?