/NSUNSG/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

My Little Jinchuuriki Can't Be This Cute! Edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>Hall of Anal Devastation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mega_(service)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good edition
>translation never

Second for best girl

Sasuke's entire character I thought was pandering to horny girls. I don't know how Japan works though so don't listen to me.

lel

The good thing about reading an old manga I guess is that you've got the official translations widely available, no need to read shitty scanlations like niggastream.

I was sorta hoping for one of those slice-of-life stories with only relaxed story arcs and more of a focus on goofy anime humour. But hey, we already got Rock Lee and Pals for that anyway.

Fuck yeah.

>rinfag didn't get first
>or second
first thread = best thread

I started on my phone and had a Hinata picture lined up and ready on my laptop for first post.

Would've liked Hinata theme and first post, but second post will do for now.

I remember about a week back someone was dumping Naruto pictures, think it was one ofthose sites like megaupload/rapidshare. Anyone got that readily available? I've been recycling the same pics lately in these threads and don't want to bore y'all.

>this was the last fight scene with Naruto

Good night sweet prince

Woaaah, I don't remember that in The Last?!

That's the Boruto Movie you mong

>reading bort
Its going to be like DBS. Everything wrong in the last third of Naruto is going to be so exaggerated that the original is almost a completely different show at this point. No more fairly reasonable ninja power levels and strategy, more senju/uchiha kekkei genkai wank while every other character fades into the background.

>two more months until a non camrip/korean version
fugg

i think ill just watch the anime, the animation and art can't possibly worse than the manga

There's nothing wrong with Korean moonspeak.

Not to mention someone released a 720 non-cam version spliced with Japanese audio like three months ago anyway

Boruto? That's not Naruto, and what's the point of continuing after "The Last" movie?

Must be non-canon.

Bort's gonna have that sword all the time

yea and that audio sounds like shit because its just ripped from the cam version
im a particularly autistic about hearing the regular jap VA's

Someone streamed it in this general and it was like watching a movie with friends I never had

I know you're trolling, but you still made me reply.

Each to their own. It's a pretty good movie.

The Korean dub got an adult male to voice Naruto and it's pretty crazy

>I know you're trolling, but you still made me reply

You don't know how much that troll hurt me. Ass-istant really need to step up.

If SP keeps doing the anime, hopefully the anime art will remain consistent and we'll get our titty-monster Hinata back

I want a remastered version of Nardo with either Sauce or Nardo r63'd

If this were western comics, that would certainly be a throwaway elseworld thing

Female Sasuke's motivation would go from 'muh revenge' to 'muh oniisama semen' though, the sexual tension in the Itachi scene would be fucking bizarre.

Not that guy, but from where I am standing there's pretty much no reason whatsoever to get into the Burrito era stories.

I read Gaiden and that was a fun little peep to go alongside the last chapter, but why would I go any further than that?

Burrito the film I can sort of understand if for whatever reason you like Sauce and want to justify liking him. Also the chuunin exam bits i could understand if they weren't fucked with the assault of yet more alien with magic eyes., Fuck that shite.

Burrito the manga so far is butt ugly, with writing already worse than most deviantart fanart comics about edgy OCs, and a new character whom a lot of people there would consider cringeworthy.
There's NO value in that manga, nothing to draw me in besides "hey, remember Naruto?".

You are probably better off reading one of the few actually good fanfics over this shit. Or something of actual substance.

Rare Orochimaru

holy shit sakura looks horrifying

But Neji was fucking right
Also Hanabi is too busy slutting around to listen to Hinata

Sakura looks like shit tho
What's with the drawing style, is it supposed to be more realistic or something

You know, there's still no real proof that Hanabi is a slut, other than, you know, acting SUPER innocent, which almost certainly points in the other direction.

I don't know how I'd feel about her canonically taking several different dicks a night

Naruto's going to go to the Pure Land where he will meet everyone who died including Madara who has a shit-eating grin plastered on his face.
>Madara: "I told you."
>Hashirama: "Madara, stop."

Why Neji was so right about destiny.

> Naruto enters the Pure Land
> He comes to a house
> Hashirama and Tobirama are playing Strip Bridge against Madara and Obito
> "I-It was Madara's idea"
> "Fuck off it was, brother."

The Pure Land isn't a place with consciousness though, if Zabuza's experience means anything

Neji was right about destiny but wrong about his place.

>Look who's here

What this guy said.
Also (sorry for the repost) I hope this first couple of pages will turn out to be some sort of genjutsu down the line. I mean really, killing off Nardo after all that shit that happened in the original series is just not fair. Honestly, what sort of an asspull must happen to allow this little shitter to kill Ninja Jesus? Also, the villain being Edge McEdgyness, Lord of the Border is boring, come on we have seen it already, there was like a year of nothing but darkness with Sauce chapters in manga (or in anime episodes, can't remember right now, point is there was a lot of it). Get your shit together Japan. I would add some cute pic to my post, but I don't have any good ones.

Yeah, it's probably leading to a Future Burrito with timetravel, another prophecy or a completely different situation made specifically to rile up fans.
Trouble is, if the story has to resort to shit like that, fearing it's not compelling enough on its own, then it's probably still going to turn out shit.

Plus the awful, awful art that hurts to look at. Kishi was never great by any means, but those times he took his time it was actually pretty good. Even when he fucked up and started making things look like the cheap anime, it wasn't this bad. The faces are horrible, body proportions are nonsense and yeah, drawing Hinata without tits is as silly as it would be to do the same with Tsunade (at least she's got a technique for that)

> "Well well well, if it isn't mister "I'm gonna remove all the hate from the world" himself. How'd that work out, buck-o?"

>Hanabi to busy slutting around

Considering the filler I'd blame Hinata for that since she stops spending actual bonding time with her sister.

I still can't get over how the second episode of a filler focused on Hanabi has the entire cast and especially Hinata ignore her even when she's in the same area. All for the sake of jerking Naruto achievements off some more and a bit of Hinata wank for standing up to Pain for 3 minutes.

How so? I forgot the conversation between zombie Zabuza and Kakashi.

Zabuza basically said the last thing he remembered was going to sleep next to Haku on the bridge and remarked that there wasn't an afterlife after all.

Well that sucks

I thought that there was the pure land though? And that when someone got edo tensei'd they just don't remember it?

Edo Tensei wipes out memories of the afterlife?

user once you leave the pure land you have no memory of it

Source on that?

Yeah for some reason I have a memory that they explained that people who are resurrected lose their memories? Maybe it was just something I read on the bullshit wiki but I really think this was mentioned.

Plus didn't Kakashi reassure Zabuza by saying "you and Haku both went to the same place"

Am I remembering wrong, or did it literally snow after Haku's death?

Because Zabuza wasn't the only one it happened to Like the mizukage and lord Mu the last thing they remember was killing each other.

It did the first time I think in both the manga and anime. I'm not sure about when their zombies died.

Maybe because the Pure Land is a nirvana-like state where you don't actually have a consciousness? It sure as hell isn't the normal Pure Land from Buddhist myths.

I like the idea of bloodline users having their power go haywire after their deaths and causing some huge environmental effect, even if I know that case was just to be symbolic

Makes you wonder why they were all anxious to return to essentially the tang from Evangelion.

>pfft individualism and consciousness is overrated

Yeah I can see Madara believing that...

Obito's death would have ripped a hole in reality

Nirvana seems like a pretty shit reward.

Like total oblivion similar to nirvana is basically hell in heretical Christian sects who believe sinners souls get destroyed completely rather than suffer eternally.

That's why he can fuck eternal Rinpussy

That's because Christianity and Buddhism have different concepts of what is evil.
Christianity's evil is 'Something God told you not to do', and the original sin is basically just knowledge - you gained knowledge of good and evil, paradise suddenly disappears from under your feet.
Buddhism's version of evil is basically worrying about stuff. Hunger, pain, emotion, etc. are the cause of suffering in their version so the ultimate way of not suffering is to learn to let go.
also Nirvana is more like becoming part of God than getting obliterated

So Shinji rejecting the tang would be seen as a bad thing to Jap Buddhists at the last part of End of Evangelion?

I think it's hilarious that Naruto received enlightenment then proceeded to use it to power his Rasengans and become a politician

What good is the ultimate truth of good if you can't punch your enemies with it?

Not so much bad as just misguided and slightly stupid I guess? Nobody is stopping you from doing the evil thing and going full hedonist or something and it's not like someone is going to throw you into hell for it unless you really dun goofed, the punishment is existence in an impure state itself.
Sort of like how there's an interpretation of Hell where it's really not so much a physical place as what happens when your soul is unable to see God (since theoretically you should always be able to be forgiven even in Hell, but the 'hell' is that you can no longer see the way to Him)

>enlightenment
?

He received an understanding of all universal things from Hagoromo

>enlightened
>pays more attention to paper work than his family

I reckon Naruto somehow stopped being a boddhisatva three seconds after becoming one, and only retained knowledge of all universal rasengan from the experience

Yeah I'm sure, which is why he still preaches le peace and shit

>that elseworld with the jar of superman jizz
I want naruto/anime elseworlds to see ridiculous shit like this

Nardo's so fucking stupid he fucking forgot the Truth of the world and plummeted back down to just being a really strong normie
Sauce kept it and decided to wander the endless mists of Kaguya's worlds because worldly attachment is the origin of suffering and fuck suffering

Sasuke didn't get that gift

Biased much

If that was actually sauce's motivation I would be impressed. More than likely we will never see any hints of his motivation. He will just be autismo forever

He got the Rinnegan instead, pretty good gift

Is Sasuke a creator or destroyer?

He had a kid and didn't really destroy anything of import besides a few samurai lives and families during the manga, I'd say he's a creator

So what's your reaction when Sasuke actually becomes Hokage after Naruto dies?

>megaupload
>2016
user, I..

oh whoops yeah megaupload is gone. Something similar though. And he uploaded it into 5+ different packages.

>killed people
>destroyed families
>had a kid so it's ok

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mega_(service)
????

don't worry user. There will be an official /NSUNSG stream coming soon and you'll have friends!

Like a sustained stream? I'd be down. Those are gr8.

been hanging out in the 420chan /1701/ stream for over a year. I know there's at least one other trekfag in here, and I would tell you to go check it out.

>the original sin is basically just knowledge - you gained knowledge of good and evil
I hope you're kidding.
The fruit of the tree of life held the knowledge to sexuality, which is why after eating it Adam and Eve suddenly became shy and covered their genitals with (probably fig) leafs.

Adam and Eve didn't eat the fruit of the Tree of Life, God specifically went 'oh shit they ate fruit of good and evil, we can't let them eat from the Tree of Life and live forever too'.

Not that guy but I thought they learned more than just sexuality? Not like I would know, I was never even baptized.

I've been to 7 and 8 (8 has a pretty good general for Star Trek Online that originated here but migrated because Veeky Forums was too fast for it to survive), but not being a stoner, I never went to 420. I might look into the stream, though.

>And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
It's the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, not sex.

Not the same shit nigger.

Wait I'm retarded i meant the tree of knowledge.
Kill me.

>same founder
>same name
>same function
yes it is

So will Sauce do the brotherly thing and marry/fuck/impregnate Naruto's widow Old Testament style?

I've never even been high/drunk in my entire 23 years. Sometimes I feel like a poser being there. But I enjoy the company and conversation.

disgusting

Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.
Genesis 3;7

This happens directly after eating the fruit. Why do you suppose it did?

He's too gay/autistic

>implying Hinata don't die by trying to protect Naruto

I am not a big fan of TOS, but why the fuck is a science officer at the helm?
And Iruka being comms when the Yamanaka exist is retarded.
Gai as Spock and Kakashi as Kirk is obviously silly but I like it.
And Nardo being a redshire, with his clones dying all the time is fitting.

Because they realized they were naked, but that has nothing to do with sex or the tree of life.
And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever.
Genesis 3;22.
Directly stated, man now knows good and evil, not of sex.