What are the biggest factors in deciding where you shop?

What are the biggest factors in deciding where you shop?

Proximity, quality, price.

How fast the shopping process will be finished.
Thats why i chose Burger King over a cheap restaurant.

I avoid places that blacks frequent. That means the Payless down the street is a no go zone. I drive 20 minutes to a nice Meijer and do all my shopping there.

>I avoid places that blacks frequent.
Also this.

>I avoid places that blacks frequent.

mfw I just realized this is one of the biggest things I consider when going anywhere.

>Be me, an intelligent gentlemen who's picking about price and quality
>Try Burger King on a whim
>Try the Whopper Meal
My friends let me tell you, it was one of the best choices I've ever made. The fries are so crisp, the soft drink refreshing, and the sandwich perfectly broiled and put together by perfection. They offer great service and there aren't black people touching your food only just for $3.99!

>just for $3.99

It sucks that real food is never this cheap.

Why?

if you have to ask then it's beyond you.

Where I live we have gypsies and they are poor and not white and mixed with the muslims and muslim because they were brainwashed and get subsidies and shit up neighborhoods and beg and steal and bling out old cars or some of them steal so much they have nice cars.
Maybe I understand.

You must not be in a neighborhood with blacks, especially welfare blacks.

>They are loud
>They block aisles
>They slow down checkout
>They have unsupervised children
>They use welfare to pay for food you pay for

To everyone else :
Costco has less blacks than pretty much any store. It is great!

Same with Target, Walmart on the other hand is like going to Zimbabwe. In the north east there used to never be blacks in wegmans but that is slowly changing, unfortunately.

I almost always go ethnic for groceries. Asians and Mexicans don't overpay for stuff like meat and produce. Thing is you have to actually know how to prepare and cook food. No prepackaged portions of turkey burgers or whatever lazy shit you can find at Kroger. No Nabisco chemical sandwiches like Wal-Mart. Sometimes there will still be a nipple on your pork belly or some feathers on your chicken.

It must suck to live in the U.S.(assuming that's where you're at).
I'm black and even I don't like most blacks. They're loud, obnoxious and paranoid as all hell. Anyone that is willing to strike up a conversation with me is over 30 and I'm not interested in any of the shit they say. Anyone who is around my age is a "gangster" and is a waste of my time, or they're from another country and will amount to nothing(country bumpkins with no goals or they just aim very low). I also have a constant fear that someone might think I'm someone else and shoot me.

>real food is never
I'll stop you right there. It is real food. Its just filled with salt, carbs and sugar. If they added a normal amount then the food would not have nuclear bomb for your endocrine system. Also that combo is at least $6.99 in America.

Swede so I shop at ICA, best quality and best price. Have everything. I stick to Swedish meat, eggs, ham and stuff like that.

The produce is lower quality 9 times out of 10, lord knows what kind of pesticides is on/in that shit. No thanks.

Mfw over processed, hormone filled meat, carbonated liquid corn syrup, and processed potato pulp extruded through fry shaped mold and flash fried is "real food"

>ICA
Are you the Swede that says he is broke in the other thread? There could be a reason for that.

>are they white

>yes
Hella

>no
Fuck off

Whopper best burger! Although its never that cheap where i live. Also i give you a secret tip: If you want to up your protein intake, order a double or triple whopper. Secret tip, plz no steal.

need, quality, convenience.

Novelty is a concern. You never know what fantasitc things lurk beyond your comfort zone.

Price is rarely an issue except on recurring purchases. You buy in bulk when good deals hit.

Frankly most of the worst deals in my life were me being cheap or buying second rate b/c I didn't earn long enough.