Abu Tahir al-Jannabi

Abu Tahir al-Jannabi.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Tahir_al-Jannabi

>In 930, Abū Tāhir led the Qarmatians’ most notorious attack when he pillaged Mecca and desecrated Islam’s most sacred sites. Unable to gain entry to the city initially, he called upon the right of all Muslims to enter the city and gave his oath that he came in peace.
>Once inside the city walls the Qarmatian army set about massacring the pilgrims, taunting them with verses of the Koran as they did so.
>The bodies of the pilgrims were left to rot in the streets or thrown down the Well of Zamzam. The Kaaba was looted, with Abū Tāhir taking personal possession of the Black Stone and bringing it back to Al-Hasa.
>The attack on Mecca symbolized the Qarmatians’ break with the Islamic world; it was believed to have been aimed to prompt the appearance of the Mahdi who would bring about the final cycle of the world and end the era of Islam.
>On the first day of the Hajj they led a charge on pilgrims, riding their horses into Masjid al-Haram and killing pilgrims praying around the Kaaba.
>Their victims allegedly numbered around some thirty thousand. After despoiling the Well of Zamzam, plundering houses and seizing slaves, Abū Tāhir and his army removed the Black Stone and took it away.

How can one man be so based and btfo islam so hard?

General historical anti-islamic incidents thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Fouché#A_revolutionary_republican
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_of_Ghor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are you glorifying the murder of civillians?

not him but what's the difference between murdering civilians and soldiers?

Can I post an example of Catholicism being BTFO considering it's almost as bad as Islam?

Joseph Fouché
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Fouché#A_revolutionary_republican

>Fouché went on to Lyon in November with Jean-Marie Collot d'Herbois to execute the reprisals of the Convention.
>Lyon had revolted against the Convention and needed to be dealt with.
>The two men then formed the Temporary Commission for Republican Surveillance. He inaugurated his mission with a festival notable for its obscene parody of religious rites.
>"On 4 December, 60 men, chained together, were blasted with grapeshot on the paline de Brotteaux outside the city, and 211 more the following day.
>Grotesquely ineffective, these mitraillades resulted in heaps of mutilated, screaming, half-dead victims, who had to be finished off with sabres and musket fire by soldiers physically sickened at the task."
>Alas, Fouché's enthusiasm had proved a little too effective, for when the blood from the mass executions in the center of Lyons gushed from severed heads and bodies into the streets, drenching the gutters of the Rue Lafont, the vile-smelling red flow nauseated the local residents, who irately complained to Fouché and demanded payment for damages. Fouché, sensitive to their outcry, obliged them by ordering the executions moved out of the city to the Brotteaux field, along the Rhône.
>From late 1793 into spring, 1794, every day "batch after batch of bankers, scholars, aristocrats, priests, nuns, and wealthy merchants and their wives, mistresses, and children" were taken from the city jails to Brotteaux field, tied to stakes, and dispatched by firing squads or mobs.

I'm not sure any city's ever been BTFO worse than Lyons.

One could argue murder on the battlefield is self defense on the part of the soldiers themselves.

>Why are you glorifying the murder of civillians?
Muslims glorify it too, they just dehumanize all their victims as kafir or dhimmi. Plus historically any of the leaders who promote slaughter of unbelievers are awarded with the title Sword of Islam.

e.g. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_of_Ghor

Well this can be a general Btfo thread for any religion, islam isnt alone in being bad

If you want to pass the idea of being superior to this fuzzy group of "Muslims" why are you justifying your actions by pointing out "they" do the same?

The Anabaptists got btfo pretty bad

>If you want to pass the idea of being superior
I am not superior, that is your personal bias, if you think me criticizing islam is some sort of complex then you sound like a muslim trying to defend his faith.

>From late 1793 into spring, 1794, every day "batch after batch of bankers, scholars, aristocrats, priests, nuns, and wealthy merchants and their wives, mistresses, and children" were taken from the city jails to Brotteaux field, tied to stakes, and dispatched by firing squads or mobs.

Mon dieu!

No, I'm just tired of retarded Islam bashing and blatant, unapologetic racism. It's not intellectual discourse or intelligent in any way. I'm an atheist, before you ask. If you're a neo-reactionary, you should know that a thread for "General historical anti-islamic incidents" does not make for arguments against any perceived societal issue.

>Catholicism is as bad as Islam

this

>No, I'm just tired of retarded Islam bashing and blatant.
Let me deconstruct that for you. YOU are tired of what YOU see as Islam bashing, this thread is about anti-islamic and general anti-any religion incidents in history. It is purely perspective based where you do not account for anyone elses view purely due to how righteous you think your own opinion is.
>unapologetic racism
As opposed to your apologetic motives inherent in that statement toward islam, also islam is a religion not a race.
> It's not intellectual discourse or intelligent in any way.
As opposed to your slanderous name calling like racist and islam bashing which is purely anecdotal in its origin and effect because you are arguing emotionally.
> I'm an atheist, before you ask
I didnt ask, you needed to say it to feel better about your position in the supposed argument you have initiated.
> If you're a neo-reactionary,
First incorrect assumption.
>you should know that a thread for "General historical anti-islamic incidents" does not make for arguments against any perceived societal issue.
I have never bought up any reasoning or arguments to or for any impacts of previous historical incidents that have directly correlated to any current 'societal issue' you are simply reading too much into it due to your self-righteous attitude. I have only bought up the fact that the muslims arent some sacred cow that cannot be discussed.

I understand that there are things in this thread that is unacceptable to you, but please dont make that as the singular point of contention, it is conceited.

>this much autism

This wasn't an anti-Islamic incident. Anti-Sunni, sure, but the movement was one of many in history where a fringe Islamic movement takes on all others in the belief that they're ushering in a new age of religion and/or the end times.

You might as well call the Wahhabis based for smashing religious shrines throughout the Muslim world, or even ISIS.

>Based

Tell those faggot /pol/tards off.

Quit pretending to understand these sand people, you throw around words outside your knowing like a child with a gun

> le angry Armenian

Did Mehmet fuk that hairy Boipussy of yours yet?

So your ethics are no better than the worst muslim's?

You surf Veeky Forums mate, you arent on the moral high ground to throw such accusations.

Islam is bashed because its different than other religions and its followers are far more violent and retarded. Also muslims are not a race.

and no, islam is not comparable to chrostianity, it has always been far worse.

personally I try to limit my murders and rapes to a reasonable minimum

t. Cuck