Missed ethereum boat

>missed ethereum boat
>ethereum classic comes out
>not missing boat again
>went all in

How rich am I going to be?

Maybe you can get lucky and get another pump on ETC, but I don't see how it has any lasting power.

- all leadership and most developers stayed with fork
- ETC's 'manifesto' is to exist cause fuck eth
- They intend to use ETH development to progress which likely means that Eth will at some point run out of patience with them and make it more difficult to implement
- They're motivated by BTC butthurt people who hate ETH and by a few Libertarians who basically practice fundamentalism over rationalism.

rich, I bought 200 here

i believed in ETH but you gotta admit tho.. the fork was a bad idea. ETC is a good thing

Wow he looks like a faggot

I hope you're joking. you're gonna be left holding the biggest bag of garbage in crypto

sold all of my ETC as soon as I could

I dont know, but you have my R9 380X

Great risk/reward ratio.
Even if it is just a PnD.

a MOON faggot, just look at those ears.

very, very poor.

Very if you had balls and went in hard.
If you don't play big you'll never make it.

>bought during the pump
>made 43% profit
>see it dip down to 0.0036
>buy the dip
>go to sleep
>dip kept dippin'
>woke up the next day
>realized I forgot to put a stop-loss
>lost a fuckton, had even less than when I started

I'm sticking with it, though. The price has already recovered somewhat.

Im probably going to enter soon. 0.0025 seems like a good floor.

I wouldn't wanna be holding large amounts unless you bought-in really early when it first came onto Poloniex. Could be a long wait.

Time to get in. Seems like whales want it to be 250k before take off.

Same. Objectively ETC is the right thing to do but anybody can see the support will be with ETH. Over 85% of miners have switched over. The coin is dead.

BTC did a fork in 2010 as well iirc, I am sure ETH will be fine.

>BTC did a fork in 2010 as well iirc, I am sure ETH will be fine.

You keep saying that as if you can compare the situations.

BTC did a fork over an absolute fuckup (glitch), the consensus was 100.0% obviously, and it happened in 2010 when nobody gave a fuck about crypto and BTC was worthless. 2 BTC coins never coexisted.

Vitalik Buterin played a central banker role by doing a fucking bailout over a business related with ETH that he was involved at. Now 2 coins are coexisting for days now, and ETC has higher volume than ETH in the biggest crypto exchange, and seems like ETC is only gaining more and more traction as people wake up from the ETH bullshit.

Not the same fucking situation at all. I

ETC has a lot of enemies trying to snuff it out. It's dangerous to hold long-term IMO.

Where's the Frontier chain in this pic?

ETH has a lot of enemies too, between them, the DAO hacker itself. So the DAO hacker has an incentive to make ETC go to the moon.
Not to mention BTC whales, which are bigger than ETH whales.

You can still get in before we go 0.07

Get ready for MOON

congrats OP, looks like you are going to be rich.

I think recent data shows that ETC is being price manipulated. Most of the actual activity is on the Eth chain.

Anyone getting into ETC now is going to get pump/dumped really really hard.

what do you mean "actual activity"? ETC is currently getting more news articles, more endorsements, and the ETH reddits might as well be ETC reddits

isn't a lot of the value of these alt-coins the reputation of the coin? it seems that Eth and Eth-related products have been tarnished. the fork will scare away new people who are already sceptical or wary of crypto. the Dao debacle was bad enough.

i hope you all make your money back if you're currently in the red, but i don't see the Eth-variants being long term successful/relevant.

Ignore the ETC FUD.

You guys are smart enough to realize whats about to happen with ETC.

What's a good stable crypto I want to get out out out of ETH, it's in freefall.

I can guarantee you ETC will pump. Hard. Take my word on it.

Ethereum is a mess. Buy Lisk!

lol why are you worming around so hard over this. If etc is as fucked as you claim surely you wouldn't be trying to sully its name on an anonymous manchurian chalk drawing chatroom.

Trumpcoin

Well I agree with you on a philosophical level, but I honestly don't think it is that important: developers keep ethereum going and as long as they are still coding, I don't see why we should stop believing.

im trying to accumulate as much as i can

don't know if it's really relating to the thread, but what exchange should I use?

poloniex with an VPN so you dont get cucked in the future

I'm from austria, do I really need a VPN?

Can you explain what you mean here? Why use Poloniex with VPN?