What is the best religion for making money, and finding a hot wife?

I am not religious and I grew up under atheist parents. I was always fascinated by religion, I like the whole "family, togetherness, pro-health, and financial strength" aspects of it.

What do you think is the best religion for job/business prospects, and finding a hot wife?

I was thinking Mormon (I like booze, and not really a believer) or 7th Day Adventist (latinas, but not ghetto trash), any others?

I am in california if it makes any difference?

Catholics have a lot of old money and connections. Plus they are all alcoholics. They also are actually really interesting to learn the history of the faith which other faiths can't really compete with. Or Jewish, but that's the obvious answer.

Jews = God Tier

Catholic/Protestant = Pretty good tier

I'm surprised more businessmen here aren't involved with church. Even if you don't believe a single word you hear, being involved with a church pays MASSIVE dividends on your career/business success.

I'll probably make an extra $10k this year because men in church helped me with a few deals.

> Protip: It's not about the sunday service, join a small group.

I was thinking Jewish, but the women are F-, and my penis wants to stay un-mutilated.

Anyone know anything about muslims, hindus, sikhs, where do asians go for church?
I

sexually repressed religious girls = FuknA

Mormons. Seriously.

Can you even convert to be a Jew? I thought you had to be born one.

What is wrong with Mormons?

Clean white girls, with decent values and the best non-jews at business.

No penis cutting, and submissive wife who will cook/clean/work, and never divorce.

>What's wrong with Mormons
Door to door salesmanship

>What is wrong with Mormons?
Trick question?
The fact that they base their entire lives on a lie, perhaps?

I hear tell they worship an enormous golden Buddha somewhere in Asia. In the new world they mostly run their own small business so worship that, marry into the family and you might be in line to inherit a variety store or gas station. You might meet a lot of interesting people in that business.

> Jewish women

Some of them are pretty hot.

Every one that I have met has been pretty cool.

I'm a Baptist and I found me a tiny waisted big fake titted white girl at church.

Inb4 lying, I'm 100% dead srs. Feelsgoodman.jpeg

religion is in fact inherently good. most people who go to church recognize that they are reading metaphors not actual facts. even arch cardinals living in the vatican will tell you this. yes there is a small minority such as the westboro and al queada and thier ilk that view differently but that is not the majority. the close knit relationships in churches is always an advantage. and militant atheists are as annoying as any other evangelical group. even worse the evangelicals are trying to save you the atheists shouting are just smug pricks. yes i realize they are just a small subsection of atheists. everything is relative

this is what is wrong with atheism. the arrogance. wisdom is knowing you know nothing

" wisdom is knowing you know nothing"
That is the wisdom of atheism and agnosticism, kid. And it is also knowing that everything in the mormon creation myth is man-made.

Now fuck off back to Utah. Just you being here is a sin.

Scientology

spiritual and with a good capitalist philosophy
the basic books and courses are all life-improving

>i got hella wizdum
>fuck off to Utah

Oh ok

>i am absolutely right in my views
>i admit i know nothing
pick one faggot

Jewish, just get her nose surgery and know your sons will be manlets.

how are you possibly this dumb? what went wrong?

lol here we go

Thelema
Satanism
Discordianism
Kabbalistic Judaism
Atlantean black magic

lol !

Yea I like em desu.

Im going to try a few of them out, and pick which ever one has the hottest girls, default might be jewish if i can avoid getting my sausage de-cased and learning a dead language.

Judaism obviously. And surprising in the latter day saints. Look at Creflo Dollar, the guy has a fucking private jet. His name is literally dollar and people donate millions to him every year.

>kid
Please die

Ohhh I dont know..