Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Infinity Grinding Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/tcBHsv6v

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up where you collect and train Marvel heroes. Includes multiple game modes, levelling up and skills, and fairly frequent (monthly) updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play with microtransactions.

>Official trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>2.1.0 trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=6AurGCjIYao

>Alliances:
>Alliance Name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.1.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=386885

>Limited Quantity Sales 05/04 ~ 05/11
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=395747

>6 Mega Rank Up Ticket Sale 05/04 ~ 05/12
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=397053

Uniform Sale May 05/04 ~ Next Update
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=395766

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FutureFight/comments/4huuln/a_good_example_of_the_insanity_of_whales_in_the/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JUST

It's HOT TIME

Who are you farming?

GM uniform worth it?

No it's ugly but if you don't care about looks then it's worth it for the +10%

Like I said, I'll return when they release the Stark uni, but if you do a sharon lewd I'll return right away.
kidding

I like him

farming norns and guks

What does defense penetration do?

it penetrates defense

literally no one knows and the devs refuse to reveal what it means because they think it's better for the players to figure out game mechanics
also the devs think it's a good idea to put a cap on def pen but not give us any way at all to check how much def pen we have :^) keke~

Is the +10% literally all it's good for? The passive isn't worth it?

what will his new uniform passive be? will they rework any of his skills?
>missile barrage now summons wm
>both shoot missiles, double the damage
>some i frames
>wm summon using his haymaker and missle barrage too

damn that would be really awesome
specially if they make wm bulky as fuck

Should I stick to my principles and go Anti-registration, or should I be a total bitch and fall under RDJ memes and go for Pro-Registration?

>choose anti-registration
>Support unavailable due to an internal spy.
>Would you like to join the Supporters?

Welp.

>game is forcing me to be an Iron-Cuck
I can't do this all day.

same
>let's just hit that Anti-reg button
>Naw senpai, you have to re-pick your faction and for some reason the one you where on is currently winning so you can't support them

Is there any alliance with free spots?

Symbiotic has at least two open spots.

>Choose Cap
>Continuously loses to Pro-Reg
>Choose Pro-Reg this time
>49.5% vs 50.5%

>tfw consistently getting 79-84 per match, no loses and can't get lower than 3%

i can't select the ironbros side only the captain memerica

>forced into the losing team
>twice
JUST

CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIDE

CHOOSE THANOS

CHOOSE INFINITY

You mean the guy who jobbed to Cap and gets cucked by Deadpool?

>If it is only allowing you to select Cap American side and you want Iron Man's side basically don't choose, click cancel then force close the game and open back up in 5 minutes. By then the other team will most likely have more than the team you want to join (Iron man's side in this example) and now force you to join the team you want

>jobbed to Cap
WHEN

n-no

I mean, Thanos told cap he'd die at his hands. That didn't happen.

This plz, I don't remember this at all and want to see great freedom and justice

stars and stripes

How do I make Thor not garbage?

I was excited :c

Literally the same thing as jobbing

Well, Thanos once jobbed to Hellcat and Spider-man.

DDE, SCD gear options and lightning gear
get his uni for maximum dmg

he still shitty thou, get whor instead

Jane doesnt give me a team bonus with Loki and Angela, would she still be better?

Fucking kek at the dialogue m8, thanks

jane got a better dps than thor and a iframe skill

Not the same user, but I'd go with Thor anyways. Mine wrecks everything and I allways use him to lvlup other heroes, Dailys, rifts.

I'm using Overdrive ISO set on him because go big or go home.

It was a ruse all along, Tony was always going to win Week 1 and Steve gets Week 2. Completely fucking rigged. The bots I claimed to be in use by Tonyfags were, in fact, in use by netmahbu themselves. I was completely wrong.

Cap's will to do the right thing, and to see a world and universe where people choose to do the right thing more often than not, is far to strong to be snuffed out by the Infinity Gauntlet.

canon

Fug, team Cap again.

Just kill me plz!

you're already on team cap

I wanted to join Iron man but I was forced to join team Cap.

Cucked again

Y'all do realize you can just close out of the CW prompt and check again later when more people have joined the other team, right?

no

Happy cinco de mayo motherfuckers.
Go eat some tacos

Well, you can wait for his comic uni, so at least he wouldn't look like shit \;^)

just

As weird as it sounds I'm actually find WB fun even though it's kicking my ass. Somehow it's better designed than the majority of villain siege.

Is Hawk's Eye good for Loki?

thats a really good set if you can kite well with him

it even got dodge and scd

Symbiotic has 2 spots. Just apply in-game and post your IGN here so we know to add you.

tfw I beat Ebony Maw 4 times with continues

villain siege is just normal fights with doubled specials and sometimes stage gimmicks

world boss actually has them use tells and boss patterns with multi-stage segmented fights

cuck yourself m8

smart raccoon on HB

Y/n?

Pointless when his Uni proc already maxes out SCD

binary power on Whor
Protect the captain on Loki
Power of angry hulk on silk
Ultrons hatred in carnage

Y/n ???????

whor is ok
get attack or scd on loki
silk ok
get a 8 piece iso8 set for carnage
attack or hp shield would be better

can't wait for ants, im, and bp unis

gonna buy these

d e d
e e
d e d

All Ant unis are really cool.
Even though I have his movie uni I am for sure gonna buy CW uni as well.

If I wanna use Team Pym for WB is it important that I have unis for GM and ANTS?

GM? Not necessarily, but it improves him a bit, Ants? Sure if you want, generally i think the added buffs help him survive more.

In too deep and out of time, why'd you have to go and let the thread die. WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GO AND LET IT DIE!

>vibranium league
>only fought 75+ teams, 100% all kills
>almost 7600 points
>still not 1%
this league system is shit

You know Crossbones has really dumb looking gauntlets but a really nice design and move-set.

leagues are irrelevant when whales spend 1000s of crystals on recharging their fights

Are thor and black bolt worth farming? got them at 5*

I dont run thor DRs

I am not even trying to get the top 100 ranking. It's impossible to even get back to 220/week.

Assuming you ace every fight with +84 points a match and spend all 30 on the same tournament on both Thursdays, the maximum point value possible should be 20,105.

How the fuck are people getting 30,000?

You can fight more than 30. You only get honor tokens from 30 fights daily.

Smart Raccoon on Loki?

How does this matchup even happen?

>when Spock crits a Silk for 79k HP

Can I not buff IF's 5* with Daisy unless I have her AoS uni?

Nope!
Buy some crystals goy!

>Been playing for 3 months
>can't beat a WB
JUST

reddit.com/r/FutureFight/comments/4huuln/a_good_example_of_the_insanity_of_whales_in_the/

Where the fuck do they get their money?

I heard something called a job gives you money

>tfw no job that can give me a decent life AND unlimited netmahbu crystals

>mfw i won 440 crystals on TL last week, and it only costed me 375 crystals on refills.

thats pretty good senpai

I've heard being a trust fund babby is a far better way to whale. Just the kind of bastards that would support Tony Stark.

no, a lot of whales that cant play good for shit are in the 1%-2%
search for "sp da ghost" i dont even know what the fuck he is thinking.
he sinked like 12k crystals to win 3k.
he does this every week.
im starting to think he is a bot programmed by NM to promote stupid competitive spirit, because people cant be that stupid.

Do I pick Cap again or IronMan?

Necessary, no, but they certainly help. I'd hold off on getting an ANTS uni until he new one gets released so we can compare though.

Black Bolt definitely is.

But... that's still less crystals than you would have gotten from just not refilling assuming you're in vibranium.

>spend 375
>win 440
>440-375
>65 crystals won
>you could have won 200 without spending a single dime
JUST

Stick with Cap. Chances are NM rigged it so he'd win this week.

>loki is OP
>loki can carry me through 4 days of alliance battle on his own
>use my 6/6 on loki
>buy uniform for loki
>ok lets see what this bitch can do
>go into alliance battle
>start with elsa and whor
>they get me up to the bio x3 reward and about 80% to it
>this is the furthest I've ever gone in AB
>surely loki will secure me the bios and more
>throw up my shield
>loki dies instantly
memes were a mistake

Literally happened the same to me today. But hey, before memes I only did like 80k or less and today I did 100+ and in World Boss I got Supergiant down to 200k HP twice yesterday. That little shit is OP as fuck.

My Cucki still is lvl 58 with12/9/9/12 gears, a shitty 4 ISO recovering set, with only a 4* red stone, and her special gear is a shitty +16% Cold Damage. I see a lot of potential.

Mine's only level 50 (my other characters stuck at 55 so she's not that far back) with the groot set and some of my better isos, 12/12/12/12 gear, and the same special gear as you. Can't do any WB yet so I don't have an opinion of her there.

Having my first "real" shot for her to show me what she can do, and dying instantly getting a single action off is lets just say not what I had in mind when I invested so heavily in her.

It tastes like regret ; ;

Would you really come back, despair?

I'm starting to burn out, this whale game isn't good anymore. The grind used to be fun, the grind for rng now is hurting.

thats the joke, now see vibranium league top 100 and its full of these people that "won" crystals.

>TL Midnight 1hit KOs my 6/6/60 Giantman
this shit is so faggy even SoCals Jizz Guzzlers Faggot Emporium would ask to tone it down.

I dragged my ass one night and didn't do the full 10 and I'm only at 15%. Even with max points (minus ace here and there). How the hell do people get 220 without a dime?