I just invested 2666 USD into Twitter Stock market, what does Veeky Forums thinks about this?

I just invested 2666 USD into Twitter Stock market, what does Veeky Forums thinks about this?

im embarrassed to say i didnt even know twitter had gone public

Buy low sell high. Dont hold on to that too long. Twitter is dying.

This. I'm positive it won't make a come back either. Meanwhile my groupon stock went up 25% in the last 2 days and I've only been trading for about 2 weeks. Feels good man.

I think i did buy low, and hope Twitter is sold in the short-term to Apple, Facebook or Alphabet so i can generate a good revenue

i think is good time to buy, stock is very low at this moment.

Buy high, sell low!

Great buy man. The company won't grow too much but they don't need to. They only need about 2 consecutive quarters of good earnings and growth and a bigger company will pick them up.

Boring as fuck stock tbqh, but safe. I don't have a reason, but Twitter has any competitors?

If you'd put it in Trumpcoin on July 5th you'd have $10,000 right now.

I think you should buy the book "How to make money in stocks" and find out for yourself.

Protip: Why did the stock fall so much? How does Twitter makes money, and will it make more money?

That's what i'm expecting

competitors? i think just facebook, and that`s a reason for FB to buy Twitter, so they have no competitors.

This. Twitter stock has dropped almost in half over the last year. It's a bad idea. It's going to drop lower significantly. Screen cap this.

>Screen cap this.
i've already did.

i'm not beting on Twitter making more money, i'm beting on Twitter to be sold in the short-term to FB, Alphabet or Apple

I still think it's a bad idea, you don't know when or if it's going to happen, and your stocks may have decayed so much until then that you won't make a profit. You should've put those money elsewhere and made sound profit instead of a bet. Though I guess $2666 isn't so much money, but still.

Why would you buy Twitter right now? Are you fucking retarded?

Stock price is low, good time to buy, plus selling rumors.

Stock price is low because Twitter has no earnings. They earned 0 dollars last year. People are finally waking up (AGAIN) to the shell game that is tech stocks.
>Big guys don't buy Twitter

Stock price has never been so low, if this is not a good moment to buy, then there will never be a good moment, plus company selling (and interested buyers) rumors.

Dude, you have to learn to READ

I read that, and you're a moron. No major company is going to fork over big money for a company with no earnings. Twitter won't sell for what an apple or google is willing to pay. They still have a WAYS to tank before that happens.
Once again...
>Big guys don't buy twitter

sounds like next year will be the shit? lrn2trade fgt

Enjoy your declining meme stocks. Everything popular is wrong dumbass.

Sure, i mean yeah you are right, why not... your "Big guy don't buy twitter" seems legit and pretty solid.

Make a play on some newsflash fluctuation. If at any time you can make a profit, take it and run right away. If that doesn't happen. Sell out and take a loss. Definitely don't hold because you'll loose everything.

FB can survive the "not being cool anymore" problem because at their core they are a database. Twitter however, will be our decade's MySpace. Combine that with the fact that it has NEVER been profitable and it's a no-brainer.

Surely it won't be hard to monetize twitter?