Can you do it Veeky Forums?

Can you do it Veeky Forums?

playspent.org/html/

Other urls found in this thread:

playspent.org/html/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is way too real. Especially at the end of the month.

I've played this several times, and did ok.

>random bullshit bad luck
>too real

my life is full of random bullshit bad luck

Ended the month with $69 left over. Would have ended with more if I went the reckless/neglectful father route.

This shit is so heavy-handed. Nobody gets sick enough to have to take a day off multiple times a month. Nobody gets in fender benders multiple times a month. This is an extremely unlucky/unlikely set of scenarios.

Also, if someone has the kind of marketable skills to have a mortgage/car payment/kids/pet in the first place, they could float on unemployment and credit cards long enough to find a job that pays more than $9 an hour.

The dude in this scenario was financially irresponsible in the first place. Anyone who has a mortgage/kid/pets without a decent sized emergency fund deserves what they get if you ask me.

>Little pedro has dumb old shoes and needs Nikes so the other kids wont make fun of him, what will you do?

>Buy him nikes for 600 bucks
>Take the day off work to sit with him and talk about why he can't have them

>Mfw I neglected myself and worked through the pain but always gave the kids everything they asked, and never forgot to put food on the table.

I just realized that my parents went through most of it, but without the bad crazy luck... Ended up with 340 on day 30.

>>Buy him nikes for 600 bucks

kjek

Basically this
Like I legit got into two car accidents in a 3 day stretch, wtf?
And my rego was due? Why would I not have money put aside to deal with that

This is some stupid bullshit

Beat this.

This is why I'm not poor. I'm not stupid. I can delay pleasure and will teach my children the same.

This is fucking retarded

I HAVE A FUCKING $7300 CREDIT CARD DEBT OFF THE BAT??!!!

what the fuck

Pay both bills

2 days later, bills are due
Umm what kind of gas and electricity is charged bye daily?

>no job, no house, a shit box car, high debt, and a fucking kid to take care of

the game starts us off as a fucking retard that deserves to be poor

Finished with $464 left over. Didn't smoke or go out. My bastard kid eats free lunch, though I bought him name brand shoes. Payed my insurances, Ate beans and noodles though and nothing but.

Oh yea and I let my pet suffer. If it was an option, I'd have eaten it and saved money on food. (asian master race here).

This is why I hate poor people instead of living in misery and complaining they should all kill them self nobody cares because nobody needs them (unless for prostitution of course but it only req. some women)

Next month will be better, son. I'm sorry I couldn't make the play, I have to grow my savings.

Why do I have a shitty kid when I cant afford a kid? Why am I a bumbling retard who cant get a good job?

>server job is literally 2.13 an hour with tips
That's fucking illegal

>your only two options are a shit tier burger and a 6 dollar fucking salad for lunch
What about all the fucking ramen I bought you shitty game, what about just skipping fucking lunch

Fucking lower class retards, all they do is create problems for themselves and bitch when they cant move forward in life, this is why they are destined to stay poor and they deserve everything they get. Without even trying I got a job paying 20$ an hour and I dont have all these retarded hidden fees this game throws at me and im not a dumbass with a fucking kid and I can actually drive properly and I can do shit like get a roommate to split the costs. Fucking retarded game.

Also why do I have a fucking pet as well? Who made this fucking game, why is this person im playing as in game so fucking retarded, it actually angers me.

I survived with 800$ btw

damn user how did you even earn that much

Finished with $593. Car is at risk of being re-possessed, but a car is a luxury.

gg

Your children will hate you.
Lol at having children unless you are a male model millionaire.

I dont get why the game still gives you the car repo bullshit when I live in the middle of the city, I shouldnt have a car, that's entirely the point of picking the city, to avoid the 1000+ in fees the game throws at you arbitrarily

>Nobody gets in fender benders multiple times a month

I have been in 19 accidents this year. 32 accidents in 2015. It really does ruin your finances

propaganda is getting pretty good these days

soon it may actually be fun

>can't into defensive driving
Let me guess. People rear ending you?

I lived 0 miles from my waiter job and I still had to pay for multiple car accidents driving to work.

Propaganda is powerful.

>Your boss fires your co-worker. As she collects her things, she confides to you that she has no idea how she’ll take care of her two children.

owned bitch

>You can bike or walk to work. But you won’t be able to ditch the car altogether. Like more than 50 percent of Americans, your access to public transit is too limited to go totally carless.

Which 50% of americans? The ones who don't live in cities? Retarded game

>As she collects her things, she confides to you that she has no idea how she’ll take care of her two children.
Thats your problem, maybe you should have learned how to keep your legs closed or you should have mated with someone more dependable. Your in control of your life. Your just a bad manager.

>single mother
lovin every laugh

>should have mated with someone more dependable. Your in control of your life.

Hopefully she breeds with someone that can tell the difference between your and "you're" and use it at the right moment.

Why do I have a kid when I only can get shit tier minimum wage jobs? The only thing this taught me is that poor people are fucking retarded, not that there needs to be more welfare or whatever bullshit this is trying to push.

Dat agitprop

Sadly shes already had two children, hopefully she is able to find a man who is willing to marry her. Then that same man has to be a father to her ready made family. Hopefully this same man can read.

Somebody should make a fair game just like this one, so that frugal and financial independence minded people could have a proper go. Would show how easily the right choices in life can bring you out of the water.

Where's the option to invest in Trumpcoin?

>The affordable care act covers more than you could afford before
>glad I: a straight white male, get covered for maternity ;)
>live literally right next to work
>travel cost 5$
>a friend offers you a cigarette
>mfw I just can't say no
>I failed you Nancy Reagan, I'm sorry
>your mom needs 100$ and doesn't have the money
Lel is failure genetic in this family?

this is fucking stupid, there were some ridiculous charges that they assume I have?
kids? why the fuck I have kids? and a pet? a 75 dollars cellphone plan? 100/250 dollars car insurance/car payment? do I have a lambor?

150 dollars in electric bill what the fuck? do I have a county fair in my backyard? and I am susceptible to every fucking disease.

this is fucking retarded. "look there is stupid people with poor decisions in life, try to live a month in their mess and understand they need your help"

Here is a gun solve your fucking problems you are too stupid to live.

ez

>suddenly pet
>scholarship offered
>heart pains
>suddenly kid
>suddenly crash
>fired for smashing a vase

are americans lives really this eventful?

Top kek

I love all ur guys responses ITT. This is the good ol biz :')

>The government provides free cellphones, and Tracfone costs $100 a year or less.
>If you're dirt poor, you should be hustling nonstop. Electric bill should be pretty low because you use your house to shit shower and sleep. No TV, minimal lights. TV is a timesink that doesn't even have at least the potential for constructive use that the internet has.

No kids. Poor people shouldn't have kids. Want a pet? Get fish, or a turtle. Preferably no pets.
Live in the city? Take a bus. Buy pepperspray if you can't carry.

Food is cheap. Visit Veeky Forums, you can still be healthy on beans/rice/chicken and veggies, and for less than you'd think in monthly cost. Drink water. Treat yourself with tea. Not that lipton shit, some unsweetened, decent tea.

Damn if I took my own advice I wouldn't be a NEET right now.

how to avoid the situation in this bullshit game
>dont have kids out of wedlock
>dont have a fucking pet if youre poor
>dont rack up credit card debt
>get everything second hand
>fucking live with others if you're too poor to rent alone
and generally have an IQ on par with the rest of humanity

Well, first of all I would never have kids if I was as poor as the game presents me to be. It's not my fault nor problem that some retards in poverty couldn't use protection.

Second, that game presents an awful amount of bad luck in one month's time frame.

Third, why do I have a college degree but only have the skills to make $9/hr. Again, not my fault nor problem retards get philosophy degrees.

Meh, could have done better

Made it after literally getting fired on like day 6 for hearing a co-worker out in the parking lot about his potential union formation.

Luckily a guy paid me $200 to stay in the living room. I like how it makes out that house sharing is a bad thing.

>you have been charged $5 for having a bank balance below $50

please tell me this is not a thing in America

Some accounts do have penalties for going under a certain number
Mine has some fee for going under $1500

>male model millionaire
>Implying they are not the most hated fathers

>playspent.org/html/
this hipster site is giving me eye cancer and aspergus

its only a think for high interest accounts. normal bank accounts don't have that. you can have charge back if you overdraw your account, but you have to sign up for that.

In other words, the game is implying the player took some high interest bank account with no money to put into it, further confirming the fact that this situation is the character's fault

What's the cheat code for no kid?
Does anyone have a walkthrough for this shit?

I'm sorry but I'm never going to have to worry about this because I'm not retarded enough to get into this situation in the first place.

>HAVE to get one

so close to reality with some people i know who cry poor its sad

Cool game overall. I agree with the posters that are saying one person can't have that much bad luck in one month but it isn't too uncommon to have at least one or a few unexpected expenses come up. I can relate with the medical bills, car problems and work issues. Sometimes shitty stuff happens which is why it is even more important to budget and save.

I think the problem here for poor people isn't money, it's a lack of financial education. Instead of helping them pay their bills or just giving them cash, non-profit organizations should be requiring them to go through a course to help them manage their finances. Without giving them that knowledge, I can't justify donating because they are going to wind up in the same situation and my money would be wasted.

I won the game with over $100 per month extra

I was once hella broke and lived without electricity for a month with my parents and our secret apartment pets in a one room apartment.

You can get out of poverty, it just means saving money, asking for a lot of favors and ignoring your dental health or just getting any problem teeth yanked out for free by the social aid dentists.

My mother and I were both highly addicted to ciggies (she still is) and I would trade food stamps for cash to buy us rolling papers and tobacco or cheap ass ciggies

Again, not hard to get out of if you really want to get out, all it takes is a bicycle or a bus pass and a job for 1 month and you're on your way.

ps. my job was part time, minimum wage. we're now all fine and it's all thanks to that job

Local bank offers an account with a $50 minimum or they take $1 of the balance each month until it's empty. Which is 4 solid years of inactivity

2ez gg

I made it, but this game is so shitty in terms of the decisions. They force you to make retarded choices to get the point across.

>thousands in debt in consumer goods
>minimum wage w/ college degree
>get sick multiple times a month
>get into multiple car accidents, that are all your fault, each month
>insurance this expensive current even exist
>single parent
>Have to buy expensive consumer goods for kids
>$75 cell phone plan
>expensive ass pet
>spends more in food and electricity in a single month than I do in three

This game is a Democrat voter simulator

This games dumb but ya its a fair point. Being poor is a vicious cycle. There are a lot of fees and payments only porr people have to make like late fees reconnect fees ect

not everyone lives in LA fagit

not everyone can afford college m8

does everyone in this thread realize that some pregnancies are unplanned? my brothers first child was concieved while on birth control

Liberal fucks have been whining about abortion rights for the past 40 years. Take advantage of it.

but im a dude

How about don't stick your dick into vaginas when you aren't ready for a child?

lol
the fuck outta here fag

No, the kid was conceived when the woman either stopped taking or missed pills

It is impossible to get pregnant in the pill if you are following the directions

Pregnancy is the point to sex, so fucking without proper protection is by definition a planned pregnancy

>It is impossible to get pregnant in the pill if you are following the directions
false
>so fucking without proper protection is by definition a planned pregnancy
youre very dumb

I'm a 2nd year med student, so believe what you want.

Every case of failed oral contraception can be traced back to user error. No one will directly admit this though.

I'm not the one paying child support

>im a second year med student
youre going to be a really shitty doctor if you really think pills are 100% effective

>I'm not the one paying child support
yo taxes are bitch

The cases of women not responding to oral contraception is extremely rareand when it does, it is usually caught in the first two months when she inevitably gets pregnant

You don't take birth control for several months and then have it magically stop working.

But who cares what science and statistics say, his girl said she didn't miss a pill, so that is all that matters.

sure man. some pills invented in the 50s are 100% effective. i mean why should facts and statistics color your opinion youre a second year med student after all

>2016
>not inheriting fat stacks of cash
>not selling drugs
>not killing yourself until you make it

I think I did okay.

CMON STEP IT UP!!1!!11!

None of that is my opinion or words, it's from a good friend that is an obgyn that has been practicing for over 30 years.

Women come in pregnant with their husband's and boyfriends all the time claiming their bc failed. Sure enough , you get them alone and question then and the inconsistencies come out.

Missing pills and inconsistent timing significantly drops the effectiveness

Now, you can argue that we're just humans and can't be perfect. I will concede that, but that's the user, not the pill,that is failing.

>pills invented in the 50s

Logical fallacies have no place in this conversation

This user invested in KNPD

Want to hear a secret?
tell your whore girl to shut her whore legs. if you aren't responsible enough to handle potential consequences, you CLEARLY aren't responsible enough to be fucking a stupid whore

ALSO
women don't just "get" pregnant. they know when they miss doses, poke holes in condoms, etc. Don't trust a bitch ever. never ever. accidents happen but a bitch getting knocked up on "accident" is never the case.

are you 12

>control t
>is the pill 100% effective
really why do you keep arguing. its embarrassing

Lol butthurt

Not an argument

what

That game is utter fucking bullshit. Also, if you have a kid while on minimum wage you ought to be fucking castrated.

Not everybody lives in India.

Abortion

>poverty made me rich

How the fuck did you do that? Are you cheating?

>(But rent's due tomorrow.)
Lol

holy mother of god, fucking how?
where i live, one accident basically ruins your life for a year

>inspect element

poor people need to stay poor

The main theme I'm picking up from this game is that poor people shouldn't have children

That's because you are a terrible driver and an asshole.

>When you win the game legitimately and can still afford rent on the first.

My friend just had a baby,and he showed me his budget for the past three months. It costs an average of $70 per week for food, clothing diapers, equipment, and other expenses.

They're not poor, so no big deal.

Now imagine you make minimum wage at $7.it takes you 10 hours of work each week just for the necessities of a single child

His are you supposed to buy the newest Jordans like That?