Why do retarded spaghetti atheists and neo pagans believe that Christianity was a Jewish conspiracy to infiltrate...

Why do retarded spaghetti atheists and neo pagans believe that Christianity was a Jewish conspiracy to infiltrate Europe, while in reality the Jews tried to suppress Christianity from day 1 and were even gravely offended when the goyim started to adopt "their" God?

because atheists are the real pawns of the jews.

Christianity built the west as God created the Earth.

Jews trying to outplay each other all of the time. It means nothing if one group tried to outjew other, if second one perfectly succeeded.

>>/x/

There can be multiple competing jewish conspiracies.

This, it's Jews jewing Jews for the right to Jew everyone else. Basic history desu.

I've never been under the impression that this was a majority idea amongst those groups.

It wasn't a 'conspiracy' but it was Jewish nonetheless.

You worship a Jewish god, consult Jewish texts, follow after Jewish traditions, and the stories you tell your kids are Jewish national legends.

Whether that's a good or bad thing is up to you, but I hate when Christians try to downplay the absolutely Jewish origins of their faith because

>'n-n-nuh they took a few things from Greek philosophy and also most Jews didn't like Christianity so there. Ch-Christianity is European right guys?'

There's nothing wrong with faith but be honest about its origins.

>Jews tried to suppress Christianity from day 1 and were even gravely offended when the goyim started to adopt "their" God?

I wonder who provided the proof for this? oh right

Israelites =/= Jews

Of course the source material is Jewish, but to imply Jews were delighted when gentiles started worshipping Jesus or even encouraged it, that's straight up lunacy.

I'm pretty sure Jews were cool with being the go to group for usury.

And they are allowed to take a goys sheckles. So wouldn't it follow they would want goyim to exist?

I've never seen an atheist say that.

I never said that.

No group remains static through the ages. The Jews are the descendants of the Israelites, who in turn are descendants of the Hebrews, like it or not. They were already called 'Jews' (or the equivalent, Iudaeans) and not 'Israelites' by the time of Christ.

It was Christians who banned Jews from every single office and prevented them from getting ennobled and joining the guilds, though.

The Jews really can't win. They say a thing they get blamed, they don't say a thing they get blamed. They vehemently deny a thing they get blamed.

I remember when Brexit was touted as some victory over the Jewish world order, I'm just waiting to see if it goes to shit how quickly people will start saying the Jews were responsible for Brexit.

Jews don't proselytize so yeah they don't really care that goyim exist. Christianity was a completely different animal, as it was considered both back then and today a totally heretical Jewish off-shoot that blames the death of their god figure on the entire Jewish people.

While Christianity was super fringe when it first started out the priests of the time were pissed that these random goyim were perverting their doctrine and stealing away Jews. The Christian persecution of Jews would follow not too long after.

Most of them don't hate Jesus for all of this. Maybe he was insane, but he didn't seem to be malevolent. Who they REALLY hate is Paul.

Paul seems a bit suspicious to me.

Yahweh, thousands of years ago, was supposed to have given the Hebrews a law and specified that it would endure forever.

Then a while later Paul comes along and says 'yeah no you don't have to do any of that anymore, it's cool, God changed his mind, just believe.'

There is alot of shit that those kinds of people say.
Almost all of it is not worth paying attention to.

Jews come from the tribe of Judah which is one of the tribes of Israel.

That's why the money lenders were at the temple right, because those mean poopy head christians left them no choice but to be ursurious, shekel stealing kikes

That wasn't what I was even trying to say you autist, just that loanfaggotry was about the only benefit Juden had when Christians were in charge, everything else was shit.

Stealing shekels from OTHER KIKES.