pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/h1etMh8E

>Essential PC mods
pastebin.com/XwL5KDhB
>DSCM - manually connect to specific players
[YouTube] DSCM - Dark Souls Connectivity Mod - Major update, manually connect to specific players - 2016-04-09

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1wTndUgskZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do bosses have a rotating AI?

Sometimes I'll enter a bossfog and the boss will:
>Be hyper-aggressive
>animation cancel like crazy
>Will basically rotate on spot far more than normal
>lock-on and home-in on me constantly

Other times the boss is aggressive but leaves openings.

I wish more bosses were parryable.
But with how good people have gotten with parrying now they'd be ridiculously easy.
And they would have to combat that with the enemies parrying themselves.
Then it just turns to shit as a boss one shots you with his 4 hornet rings, slippery slope.

What are the best twin weapons?

why are blues such entitled shitters?

>wahhhh I can't gank reds all day

be happy your covenant works at all

>hahaha no
"hahaha i'm a faggot and have no counterargument"

>sure i guess, but it did less damage so who cares
It literally only costed more stamina you triple nigger.

>a huge blunder
sweet opinion

>who cares if it means more people are gonna be boring fucks who use shield bashes to turtle
good thing the guard break in 2 isn't literally useless against greatshields

>pretty sure you can just roll in ds1/3
that's the thing you QUADRUPLE nigger. you stop moving if you don't roll, you can't just keep running.

>who cares it looked bad anyway
"less features is good"

>it WAS useless. straight swords could break havel poise in no time too. nice selective memory.
they rebalanced it, nice selective memory yourself nigger

>i guess that was pretty cool. wouldn't you know, it was only there on DLCs.
"h-heh sure i'll concede this point but y-you're still a faggot!"

>did that do anything?
did you even play the fucking game?

>pointless
yeah it sure would be pointless because it's never raining in 3. maybe if it was raining then that mechanic wouldn't be pointless.

TLDR "i'm a huge faggot please rape my face": the post

>not a fan of more options in a game, give me some more r1 spam and rollspam please

>What's the fucking point? Enemies don't despawn.
Respawning bosses/choosing to make enemies harder/access to ng+ loot early.

>There are though retard
Have you tried backstepping lately?

>Only cheaters did it
Are you having a stroke?

>Wear the Calamity ring like DS1
Doesn't give enemies more health, doesn't offer covenant rewards for killing bigger enemies, doesn't disallow phantom summoning.

>Ascetics sucked and were there just to respawn enemies
See above.

>We got weapon arts in replace
"couple extra moves is better than literally combining any two weapons in the game"

>Play bloodborne
You pretty much are already, rolling is so utterly forgiving and can be chained endlessly.

PC High Wall of Lothric
password dsg

FIGHT CLUB FIGHT CLUB FIGHT CLUB FIGHT CLUB

more like caestus club lol you guys are fucking shitters

COME PLAY VIDEO GAMES

Put some clothes on you whore

i'll suck someones dick for a carthus curved greatsword drop on pc

I'm finding a lot of bosses have easier movesets if you stay in melee range.

There are some serious exceptions to this of course.
Demon king and Nameless King are the motherfuckers of it.

you got baited idiot

>try out Witch's Locks
>that weapon arts attack

holy
fucking
shit

this thing is godly

I think being able to parry bosses but not riposte them like in twin princes is a happy medium.

You still roll/block but you've got the option for a parry as a last resort if you fucked your roll.

>when you get stuck at work and can't hang with your friends in a rundown chapel full of mad fanatics
what a terrible day

Anybody have that spell catalyst comparison chart from a few threads ago?

just got mine ;)

really though, all you need to do is farm the red-eyed greatsword skeleton with the bleed resin, he dropped it for me after around 5 kills w/ 7 luck on knight.

Done Str build
Done Int build

What next?

Winged Knight Twinaxes do the most damage per swing
Gotthards combo fast
Warden Twinswords are meme bleed tier
Demon fists are hilarious just for the knock up spam.

Don't use an item called "dark sword". Man, this shit is wrong on so many mother FUCKING levels. I was talking to one of my internet friends and he recommended me this item called "dark sword". I said to this dude "What's this shit?" He just giggled and said "just upgrade it and make sure you're refined." And I thought it was some weird scrub weapon or some shit. But then I fought an invader and I was like "Yooooo, what the fuck?" Then I fought the second one and I said "Yooooooooo." Then I got to the motherfucking fight club and I was like "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I couldn't fucking believe what just happened, it was like satan made his own genocide. Shit was so easy and yet... YET I COULDN'T STOP USING IT! I got invaded twice and there was like two of them, those niggas yo, THOSE NIGGAS. And then I got a purple and he.......... YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AND THAT NIGGA DIED FASTER THAN THE OTHER TWO AND YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT'S LIKE MIYAZAKI WANTED YOU TO INVADE BUT HE WANTED YOU TO TRY SOMETHING "DIFFERENT". AND IT WAS SO FUCKED UP AND EASY! YOU JUST... KEEP WINNING! AND THAT'S WHAT I FUCKING DID! Then I tried to do some invading... three niggas... THREE! It was... THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! AND xXgItGuDfAgGoT420 WAS HIS NAME, NIGGA! xXgItGuDfAgGoT420 WAS HIS MOTHER FUCKING NAME! OH MY GOD, I AIN'T GOING TO PONTIFF, NIGGA! I ALREADY STOMPED TOO MANY SCRUBS! SO I JUST WANNA TELL YOU ALL RIGHT NOW, DON'T USE AN ITEM CALLED DARK SWORD! DON'T DO IT, NIGGA! IT'S LIKE CASUAL! REMEMBER WHAT I'M SAYING TO YOU NIGGAS!

Help me out with my fashion guys
Going for a classic Crusader Templar look. Feels kinda scrawny right now, but I'm afraid if I regen the body he'll look dopey. How do you guys get the big comfy knight look?

Also, any ideas for a less-generic shield?

Turn around.

I want to make a SL 80 build since I have a 100, 120, and 50. What's a fun build? Was thinking of using a Black Knight weapon, will the damage still be good even thought I can't really do 40/40?

>tfw shit-tier speedrunning since release
>no viewers

how do I grow tits lads

>fake fight clubs

Okay
pass dsgtrade
Highwall bonfire

Estrogen

You can't, grow better instead.

>good thing the guard break in 2 isn't literally useless against greatshields

If the DaS2 guardbreak isn't useless then the Shieldsplitter WA isn't useless.

It's so fun finishing a fight with a rope bomb, you just back off like you're running away but drop a bomb while they lunge in for an attack.

>court sorcerer
>no sorceries
I was expecting a good ol' wizard duel

My excuse is it's 3AM

There's the other Cathedral Knight pieces
You could also try for Creighton's Armor (the armor, not the entire set)

Xth for Yuria's silky butthole

>I like Dark Souls 2

Kill yourself

>merely pretending

Hey guys, are there any ways to "break" the character creation and get results you normally wouldn't get? I want to go crazy.

Tell me

don't drop that pickle-pee
ayyy
don't drop that pump-a-rum

youtube.com/watch?v=1wTndUgskZQ

ask cosmo

is raw broadsword plus great magic weapon the best choice for mages?

Why don't people use the Water Reserve for Fight Clubs? It seems perfect, plus it's atmospheric as fuck.

how come I don't see anyone in these threads complaining about not being able to connect to other worlds ? that shit has been happening to me on and off this week, it's irritating as hell. Haven't been able to connect for bro-op or invasion for over a day

that or 2h falchion or a thrusting sword, and Crystal not Great ofc

Why are miracles so shit? How do I make them not shit?

>invade at SL90
>everyone's doing fightclubs
you fucking serious? i just want to ruin someone's day

What happened to the lords that left Lordran? Them leaving didn't really make sense even in DaS since the end of the Age of Fire would have caught up with them anyway, but you could just consider that a way to write them out of the story. Then along comes DaS2 and introduces the idea that this whole thing just keeps going in a cycle, which raises questions about why the lords who knew about Gwyn linking the fire never bothered to try doing something about it, but you could just dismiss that entire problem by assuming that they had died during the countless cycles between 1 and 2. Then DaS3 happens and has you fight Gwyn's firstborn who is still perfectly healthy, which means the other lords at the very least haven't died of old age yet.

DLC about the other lords when? If Miyazaki was clever he could also tie in the anusface giants from DaS2 to the lords somehow and kill two birds with one stone. After that the only questions left unanswered would be the serpents and some background for the Lothric royal family.

Great counterpoints.

it can't be upgraded

No. Grab an Estoc and use Crystal Magic Weapon.

sunlight talisman
absolute madman investment

What is this fake fight club?

Ah, what's your highest weapon reinforcement? I dropped it, but it's +9.

ruin multiple peoples days by killing the host

probably only happening to you

git gud

Heard they're decent at 60 faith.

fromsoft why

because we have good internet

Mostly because it has no elevated level for spectators.
One kamehameha and the host is toast.

>Buy game
>Use the long sword because knight
>Pretty good in pvp
>No user this is a scrub weapon you are a scrub if you use it

>Switch to dark sword because favourite weapon in dark souls 1
>I like it, pretty good in pvp
>No user this is a scrub weapon, you are a scrub if you use it

>Swap to an Uchigatana because I've never used one
>Quite like it, fast and a nice rounded moveset

>Swap to black knight great axe
>Very slow but a nice change of pace, get better with it and win a lot

>Decide to finally git gud at parrying in pvp because I've always been trash at it
>Caestus is apparently the best to use, try it in pve and it is very good, I get pretty good at sight parrying and baiting in pvp too
>No user this is a scrub tactic, parrying is for scrubs

????????????

Is that a Bell Gargoyle statue? Where would one acquire one?

u wot

Dorkmoons down, only Watchdoges and Madmen to go.

I know I can farm Watchdogs, and I think the skeletons in Carthus can drop Shackles, but what's the easiest way to farm Watchdogs? Madmen will probably take some actual PVP.

Lets hope its as active as Dorkmoons. Got all 30 in 6 hours over a span of 2 days.

Will the Sun Princess Ring ever break or is it infinite regeneration?

Does framerate affect how laggy you are online?

I kinda want to join FCs but I can't keep steady 60 in High Wall.

Spear build. Need advice.

>Chloranthy Ring and regular shield

or

>Leo Ring and Grass Crest Shield

>tfw no dragon butt

i haven't upgraded anything yet, thanks anyway

You only need 20 or 30 levels, the required souls to level up is literally less than half of what is it in 1, and it's a whole hell of a lot better than l i t e r a l l y infinite rolls and dodging in bb/das3.

Much obliged.

As opposed to

>Sweet opinion

And

>You could use this 3 seconds long guard break that only worked if the opponent fell asleep on their left bumper

Or even

>Are you having a stroke?

Time for a new playthrough on a fresh character

>Having shit taste
Only got yourself to blame

>he lets himself get bogged down by the opinions of others
It's true that all of the above listed are shitter tactics but if you like it fuck them

>parrying is for scrubs
People say this?

Shieldsplitter isn't useless, neither is dragon shout, but greatshields only being countered by a few specific weapons is pretty shit.

Why does the game prioritize invading hosts with lots of summons? Seems to be the case for the red eye orb. I've played the last 20 hours online as aldrich faithful, I think it's by far the best covenant. Doesn't seem to invade big parties as much, even if it does, seems like you get an aldrich buddy to help almost every time to help even the odds. Also, the area is fun to play.

Overall, I don't really get the feeling I did back in Dark Souls 1 of invading a clueless host who is fearing for his safety. I enjoyed that, not because I could just kill them easy, but messing with them was really fun. Actually, come to think of it, I'm not even sure why so many people play in such huge parties. A lot of people have 2-3 phantoms with them, sounds like a horrible way to go through the game.

>they gesture when they're 3vs1

it's not like the host did something some awesome

I need your guidance /dsg/

All that shit is getting nerfed, so you may as well enjoy it while you can

>Lose in pvp
>Call them scrub
Basically this, use whatever you like. Don't worry about impressing some cunts that can't beat an r1 masher.

no

Everyone complains about everything in Souls. Just do you.

>only got the storm ruler not siegwards armor set

why do you hurt me like this from?

They probably got killed off slowly over time by Giants, demons, humans, dark worshippers etc etc.

Gwyn's Firstborn was A: one of the most powerful of the gods to begin with, and B: lived in complete seclusion from most anything that could hurt him.

The other gods wanted humans to worship and serve them, which required putting themselves in places where they could get shat on.

>Friend's playing through DaS3 for the first time
>Rolled a mage since that's what he did for 1 and 2
>I warned him but he didn't listen
>I started a mage at the same time he did so that I'd have someone his level if he ever needed help
>Mages suck
>After struggling through most of the game we finally beat Ocerios
>Instantly after he dies he goes to Irythill
>Rushes through the dungeon then goes to Dragon Peak
>Ask him how he figured that out
>He said he got the torso stone and figured that if he did Path of the Dragon then he'd get something from it
>Ask him how he knew about Path of the Dragon
>He changes the subject
>He also kept going on about how the Crystal Staff would be in the Archives before he'd even reached the Archives
When did you find out your friends were casul enough to read guides? I have another friend who is adamant that DaS1 would be impossible to beat without reading a guide, and refuses to believe that I beat it blind

You could just CE your character I think and give them exaggerated proportions

So, what level/area should I wait to be summoned as a Darkmoon and have to wait the least amount of hours on PS4? Currently 60 at the PvP area

/dsg/ is full of asspained grognards who hate being killed cause they're so goddamn good at the game

Are/Is Witch's Locks good for a playthrough? Was kinda worried they butchered whips but if it's a fun weapon I'll give it a go on my next playthrough.

The irony is that the people complaining about "scrub" items/tactics are the scrubs themselves.

Just use whatever you like or win with.

it's not a matter of internet, I would be able to invade non stop for a few hours and all of a sudden nothing.

faith

>he thinks there's skill behind caestus parrying

Did you summon him for the fight?

>Getting the fire keeper robes

I'm tired of platforming to get items. It wasn't fun in Demon's Souls and it's still not fun.

I don't know if they are good yet, but I tried them out and the weapon arts and r2 on the witch's locks does crazy damage

The WA especially if just pure fun, seriously try it

>Tfw no more Female Undead Merchant
She was so nice, i loved her. She would've been the best waifu in the game were it not for Gwyndolin