Neptunia General #900

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/WmjiAjQ2

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune confirmed in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Megadimension annouced for Steam
gematsu.com/2016/05/megadimension-neptunia-vii-coming-pc-via-steam-summer

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies release date:
-10 May (NA).
-13 May (EU).
-out on the PSN for a short time.

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.
EU still unknown.

Other urls found in this thread:

fatprinny.com/trillion-god-of-destruction--first-run-made-easy.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off.

Say what you will about Underling, but at least she's not Mina.

Help Chika forget what she saw!

It's more subtle, like China. Remember that the protesters were about shitty working conditions and threatened to throw themselves off factory rooftop.

I'll never understand.

Financier will save Lowee from Mina

THANK YOU PERFECT HEART

I LOVE YOU

>Vert
>Lastation
You should play the games, friend.

I typed that wrong thing. Sue me.

I love Noire more than anything else in the entire world!

I want to marry her!

hope you're a grill
and if you are, what's your favorite nep game

I'm a guy.

Then what's your favorite 90s alternative rock band?

I'm a girl.

You forgot the teehee

Financier is the hero we need.

Teheperon~

WAY WAY BACK IN 1980s
SECRET PLANETPTUNE EMPLOYEES
DUG UP FAMOUS NEPS AND LADIES
AND MADE AMUSING GENETIC COPIES

I would watch Nep High
I feel the series would work so much better as a Western cartoon than an anime series

I love Neptune more than anything in the world!

We already know how an anime worked out.
Nep as a Western Cartoon would be neat, but it would have to go to the right person.

Is this person good?

Best ass in Gamindustry

I may do something like that next, for fun. Right now i've only had Iris Heart as an evil character, with predictable results.

What was the reason again? Snacks?

I don't really listen to the newer music, I listen to stuff like crack the sky and queen.

>it would have to go to the right person
but whooooooooo?

for fuck's sake, Neptune
also you need more mascot characters
>no RED

>YOU THINK THAT'S BAD? REMEMBER THE TIME I PLAYED PINBALL WITH A BUNCH OF STEER AT LASTATION?

>#900
>Underling

If shares are an allegory for sex, what does that make rape? Communism?

I've got everyone available right now, minus the White Sisters, and Falcom (she crashes my game). Maybe I should try, learning to make her R hair would be interesting at least.

>Eight hours for sleep
What a lazy ass

It's eight hours for "sleep" user.

When did /nepgen/ become this boring?

well, i prefer this silence over the multiple kinds of shitposting we can get here
And there aren't really actual recent news, apart from the already expected V-II PC port

What happens in each path?

heart dimension route has more plot and sheds light on uzume
hyper dimension route has more comedy

hmmm... I think I want more comedy. I hope Uni confesses her love for Steamax

>I hope Uni confesses her love for Steamax

Good luck with that one

Sorry friend, there's no confession. As usual in this series... it is a one-sided love.

Anywho, I finally did it. Totally missed out on doing the Thursday quest... until today.
Kinda lame that it is impossible to max out a character without doing so.

H things happen in the H dimension

still no beta key i think i will watch anne happy and cheer up

Are the keys already going out..?

i dont know i dont even know if they accept me or no?

Dunno
The beta page says that the beta starts in the May 9th
But then, lines down, it says 5th
I hope it's the 9th

What's the point in playing the beta? Won't you have to restart your progress once the games comes out anyways?

CURSE YOU PURPLE HEART!

YOU WILL NEVER GET ME!!

no you dont have is like you are playing the game weeks or months before release but with more bugs

and for free

Remember to be nice to monsters - it'd be a shame if something happened if you aren't.

For those of us that did get the beta key, did you put the TOS phrase in the e-mail?

What TOS phrase?

In the last part of the TOS

The last part of the terms and conditions is the no class action/individual suit only shit that's in vogue right now

It says "If you have read this, be sure to add "Nep is Life" to your email."

Dogoos are monsters of peace, don't listen to him. Look at the cute Dogoos in this picture, aren't they harmless?

Incoming lewd photo about Neptune

Wasn't there a thing about Brave wanting to marry Uni? What's up with Uni, is she a reverse harem lead?

uh

Oh, you don't have to restart your progress? I was under the assumption you would that's why I never signed up for these betas

Most of the robots have shit taste

All of the robots have no chance of not being embarrassments

I was only in the RB2 beta, but I kept all my progress.

Not to mention I got a free copy of the game, in addition to the beta build. The beta build was eventually updated to be the same as the full game, so I basically got 2 copies of RB2.

I gave one to a friend so he can experience Neps.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

Oh I see now, it's in the middle of a paragraph, no wonder I missed it

A tangerine is basically a mandarin, right?

Considering that mandarins are more common in Asia, isn't it more likely that it's mandarins that kick ass instead of tangerines?

Nowa

need to get back to this but Trillion is addicting

Do hyperdimension for your first run and then Heart for NG+.

need more Chika hentai!

ELMA? HOW THE FUCK DID ELMA DIE?! WAS SHE EVEN AN OPTION?

Really? I am finding it to be really boring and unfun. I'm on my third overlord and got Trillion to sub 700billion hp, but it just seems like I'm using skills to avoid his AOE attacks or to wipe out a row of minions because a single hit from him kills my overlord. Am I doing something wrong?

Trillion was crazy good. I couldn't put it down until completely finished.

I must have seen the ch9 Levia final attack ending like 15 times now

Once you burn through Perpell, Mammon, and Levia you get access to Ruche, Fegor, and Ashmedia. And after they die you get to use Elma. After she eats it you get to train Cerberus.

There are 4 more overlords after fegor dies. Elma is one of them. Cerberus and Faust are two more. The final overlord can only be gotten by achieving set of conditions by the time Faust dies. I won't tell you who it is because spoilers.

you need to win the battle against the messenger when you play as Ruche to unlock Elma and when she dies you get Cerberus and then after that person dies and you tell Faust to stop, you get to train up Faust and then AFTER that you use Zeleabos again

yeah, Trillion is a bitch. I did what you did and got it down to like 50 billion HP before I ran out of dudes because I fucked up the true ending requirements.

this guide helps in breaking the game over your knee:
fatprinny.com/trillion-god-of-destruction--first-run-made-easy.html

pervert. fucking chikafag only want hentai

Don't bother with defence. You'll never get it high enough to matter. Instead you want to pump a lot of affection points into your overlord, because affection will take hits for you and you can get it in the hundred of thousands area easily.

In the same way, don't bother with MP either since if you have a shit ton of affection your diddly little 10k MP bar means squat.

Just focus on physical/magical damage and speed. Hit hard and move fast.

I'd also recommend the Final Sprint skill. It reduces your stats when you start a battle but it goes up by 2% a turn. By the time you actually get into range of Trillion, you'll made back your stats and more. If you can delay the fight, your stats can go all the way up to 999.

Mine Counter is a good one. It has almost zero attack ability but it counts as a physical object you can use to prevent you from being blown away from wind.

Focus on getting a bunch of skills for moving around and one simple but strong skill, like Cannon Smash.

THE FUCKING DOG TOO? REALLY?!

The fucking dog, too. Really.

watching him die and listening to Zeabolos scream in anguish was a tear jerker

this game is despair central

NepuBuran

The despair and lingering sadness makes the happy ends so much sweeter, though. Fantastic game.

This. Final sprint is a must have, and even with maxed defence, trillion's final form can still nut on you for nearly 2 billion damage.

Protip: mokun in grants exponentially more experience for over killing him, so max Schulz fang and use it on him since every square in Schulz fang counts as one attack as opposed to other AoEs which grant one attack regardless of how many squares hit the enemy

I've still not started playing Trillion. The Noire game is more important to me, and then with VII coming out soon...

>and then with VII coming out soon...

but it's already out. Unless you don't have a PS4

>Final sprint is a must have
seconding this.

>but it's already out. Unless you don't have a PS4
people that play games on PC like to pretend they got the initial release, it's an amusing mental trick

yeah

>don't have a PS4

Indeed I don't have a ps4, I was expecting to have to wait 5 years for it in RB4 format. This was a pleasant surprise.

Since we're talking about Trillion, has anyone gotten the Neptunia DLC for that game? What does it even do? Just costumes and accessories I think, right?

>Just costumes and accessories I think, right?

basically this. Accessories are okay and there is a good skill you get that allows for up to 3 squares of movement that does not erase the bonus from Solid Mind (aka damage up when not moving)

the neps become characters and appear to help in training

they have their own sub-scenes and everything

Happy 900th thread.

the ride never ends

>you will never be able to make sweet love to your favourite nep
why live