/NSUNSG/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

Konoha Star Edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>Hall of Anal Devastation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/696168/chapters/1280890
red-beet-soup.tumblr.com/post/88855606858/oklets-joke-about-relevant-for-us-girls-stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=l3IaNrnthS8&list=PLCdSc3L_hsEmOlegopEw_WLX6VCrFUgHe&index=4
youtu.be/hDc6u0BJ8lw
youtube.com/watch?v=eWNNjIIq4TA&index=11&list=PLCdSc3L_hsEmOlegopEw_WLX6VCrFUgHe
youtube.com/watch?v=lrJz9Dh5MsM
youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8
youtu.be/mos0q2WrhY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for best girl

About time.

It was clear nobody else was gonna do it.

4th for memorial to Hinata's tits

>the comedy spinoff has cleaner and more consistent art than the official sequel
haha

man

Two words: Rin's right foot

Bye bye boobies

What about it?

Rin a cute

Everyone looks adorable in the SD stuff, they should have let SD-kun draw the Bort series.

Obito a stalker

>SP hinatafags back at it again

This makes sense but now I'm disappointed her husbando isn't gonna be an idiot in a tracksuit

Kaguya looks like she should be on the cover of some album. Heavy metal?

So Hinata is an useless, crazy and dick hungry irredeemable whore that lost horribly in her only two fights and accomplished nothing other than giving birth to a ninja god a literally who?

>So Hinata is an useless, crazy and dick hungry irredeemable whore that lost horribly in her only two fights and accomplished nothing other than giving birth to a ninja god a literally who?
Actually... yes.

Huh. Bravo Kishi.

>lost to pain
>lost to neji
>birthed bort and hima
wow

A B S O L U T E

P O T T E R Y

>has been seen wearing a bunny outfit before
>has the same eyes and hairstyle as Kaguya
So is Bort destined to lock his mom up in the moon after stealing one of her eyes?

archiveofourown.org/works/696168/chapters/1280890

I can't tell if this fanfiction is a parody of fanfiction or just some retarded weeaboo with a shit sense of humor being unfunny

who knows how did you even come across this

red-beet-soup.tumblr.com/post/88855606858/oklets-joke-about-relevant-for-us-girls-stuff

So is SP saying that Naruto should have married Sakura and that Hinata is a heartless monster?

Why would Kaguya think Hinata is on the same level as her? Just Byakugan?

Adorable
Also is that pic implying incest?

She probably went full ten-tails after Hagaromo decided he wasn't going to stick it in after all
unfortunately what with the anime filler making up her backstory all discussion on lewd Kaguya is probably going to be shut down

Probably the boobs

>It felt like...she didn't have a heart...
uhhh

>yer different from my mom, reincarnated son
>so even if i give you all her shit you won't go crazy, probably
>wait what's sasuke doing??
hagoromo is not a good judge of character

> people looked to Kaguya like a warm and caring goddesses
> the first thing we see of her in the filler is her slaughtering like two dozen people with space magic

Well I'd say any mother would be crying after hearing her kid unironically call her a demon and monster forever and preaching that shit to everyone, justified or not.

Kumo-chan and Anri are warm and caring people to us observers too but they sure as hell ain't merciful well I mean Anri never killed anyone but robbing them blind and leaving them to rot or making her Holy Book a literal chain letter that curses you to stub your toe on shelves forever until you pass it on is pretty fucking mean
It also probably had to do with her ending all wars ever.

that's sasuke's "i don't remember anything about my mom but i will continue to be butthurt about the general idea of her" face

when will dlc 3 be released holy shit

Reminder to the Kaguyafags that she is canonically more evil than Kakuzu, Deidara and Madara according to ninja God and ninja Jesus themselves.

>my mom was a truly good person from the bottom of her heart
>t. someone whose knowledge of her is limited to secondhand rumors and a 5 minute convo with her
Good job Nardo, this is why you called Obito the COOLEST GUY for killing bazillions of people just because he wanted to be Hokage

It's already out senpai

can't understand why Mr. Empath couldn't tell katatsuke was up to some shady shit with his son

how do spies and traitors exists in konoha's ranks when their leader has that power. you don't even need a yamanaka anymore, just shake hands with glorious leader to reveal the truth

Ninja God and Ninja Jesus are arguably just as evil for never using their powers to decisively end suffering when it is well within their power to do so. They are also guilty of the crime of being utter fucking morons which to me is the ultimate evil.

well she was inside nardo's soul for a little bit and they hugged once and he thought she was super fucking hot

and kushina's kinda hot so you can see why he'd have such a high opinion of her

that's kinda edgy but i see your point

>and kushina's kinda hot so you can see why he'd have such a high opinion of her
But so is Kaguya REEE

hagoromo had shit taste

youtube.com/watch?v=l3IaNrnthS8&list=PLCdSc3L_hsEmOlegopEw_WLX6VCrFUgHe&index=4

>comfiest opening

>that's kinda edgy but i see your point
Well I mean
On one hand, you have the super selfish god-lady who's going to suck you into an eternal blissful dream while using your body to fight (while you're presumably completely unaware)
On the other hand you have two kniggas who preach peace and shit but do that by giving EVERYONE power and then failing to actually set down a stable system or regulatory control that can restrain that power, and don't use their own power to enforce Pax Ninja Deus.
Both of them are kind of asshats, but I'd rather be in a trance where I get literally everything than be told that I'm going to fight and die for the state, but not before my kids fight and die for the state and my wife gets offed by a stray fireball.

kaguya never exposed her upper arms

Yeah well
I bet she breastfed Hagaromo

hagoromo seems like the kind of guy who would marry a literal five year old

He probably would because she claimed she'd be happy that way or something equally autistic

> It also probably had to do with her ending all wars ever.
Mutually assured destruction is a hell of a drug.

Didn't he have to be in Kurama mode to feel negative emotions? Even then, Katasuke wasn't 'evil', just misguided and upset that the Hokage wasn't paying attention to his invention. He just wanted to prove himself to the Hokage. Gee, where have I heard that before?

Nothing beats Yura Yura if we're talking comfy
youtu.be/hDc6u0BJ8lw

>Mutually assured destruction is a hell of a drug.
It obviously didn't fucking work now did it

It did, right up until she went full insanity. Not to mention if Hagoromo and Hamura lost, and she got her chakra back, things probably would've settled down. At least until she decided to pick up her Infinite Tsukuyomi plan again.

none of the three you mentioned are evil, they just got their priorities straight, as stupid as they may be

Ah Thats a golden one too.

Comfy Shippuden opening
youtube.com/watch?v=eWNNjIIq4TA&index=11&list=PLCdSc3L_hsEmOlegopEw_WLX6VCrFUgHe

>best couple can have vanilla clone malasion airlines gangbangs
>chakra arm consentacles
>also qualifies as very distant incest

they are the lewdest pure vanilla couple to ever exist.

>has been seen wearing a bunny outfit before
a lot of fanart and fanfiction also has the bunny theme going on. not just bunny suits like pic related, but every time hinata needs an animal to represent her the fans seem to agree on rabbit.

Excuse me, I thought you meant Hagaromo's 'give everyone a pet' plan. Kaguya wasn't really MAD in the traditional sense so much as enforcing peace.
What were Deidara and Kakuzu trying to accomplish again

money and artistic recognition

Kakuzu just liked money and Deidara just liked blowing shit up

At least Hagoromo will have a nice loving mom when he gets reincarnated

> Deidara
International terrorist under the pretense of creating 'art' (explosions)

> Kakuzu
Make mad fucking dollar bills. If there was a job more lucrative than Bounty Hunter, he probably would've been doing that instead.

>just shake hands
That might have worked in Naruto hadn't forgotten to tell everyone ninshuu existed, and also forgotten to ever use it himself.

Fuck Nardo

> Sarada pulls a Sasuke and disappears for a decade before Hagomoro 2: The Hagoromo-ing is born

How fucking high do you have to be to expect that to work anyway
A fundamental part of human relationships is that secrets exist and trust builds off not only secrets shared but secrets kept and that it's okay to have secrets
Like shit can you imagine the civil chaos when no secrets can be kept anymore

Well obviously Naruto doesn't tell everyone physical contact with him is a lie detector then just sends his anbu secret police to take care of problems

It's not like he can read minds. It simply allows him to tell how evil the person he's dealing with is. He doesn't even need to touch them, just be in their vicinity.

He does need to be in Kurama Mode though, which might be a bit of a tip off that he's trying something.

> L-Lord Hokage? Why are you clothes blazing orange and on fire?

Dystopian Big Brother Naruto is best Naruto. None can escape his surveillance.

No, Original Ninshu was supposed to be all 'you can understand without speaking' sort of bullshit.
No, Hagaromo originally wanted to give it to everyone or something, it's bullshit. Imagine if EVERYONE could read minds just from shaking hands or brushing against someone's arm when paying for veggies.

Yeah Killer Bee and Nardo use it to have an extended telekinetic conversation before they even have a word for the technique yet

then they just use the damn thing as a radio sporadically throughout the war and that's it

>Deidara
youtube.com/watch?v=lrJz9Dh5MsM

>Kakuzu
youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8

>Imagine if EVERYONE could read minds just from shaking hands or brushing against someone's arm when paying for veggies
>paying for your cheese
>suddenly punch the guy across the face
>SO YOU WERE THE ONE WHO FUCKED MY WIFE WHEN I WAS AWAY
>he punches you back
>SO YOU WERE TRYING TO CHEAT ME WITH FAKE COINS HUH
>accidentally touch some girl's ass during the fight
>she throws a fit and goes Fireball jutsu
>OMIGOD WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR TRUMP MUHSOGGYKNEES
10/10 chaos desu

Nah, she'll be pulling a Naruto by being a workaholic hokage, Bort will be the deadbeat that is never around.

WATCH THE NEW OP BEFORE IT GETS TAKEN DOWN.
youtu.be/mos0q2WrhY8

Not bad desu

Who is your favorite member of the sound 5 and why is it Kimimaro?

>sasuke doesn't have his rinnegan
even the animators recognize that it looks kind of terrible compared to regular-ass symmetrical magical eyes

there's a reason the first person to have it was a mass-murdering, infant-exploding villain with a harvey dent aesthetic

dat Kagua smile

I just wish I could've saved her
That fag clearly wasn't man enough for her

who was the daddy of her boys?
is it gonna be filler-retconed?

It needs to be Jashin before he became Jashin.

Now that'd be cool

This. Hence the reason why all one-eyed doujutsu were closed most of the time. Heterochromia is dumb.

edgy

looks like a clown

And people say the new series looks like fanart

> weedy, pale DYEL ayylmao
> not an eight-foot, shredded god-of-war Veeky Forumsizen
Come on, buddy

Looks like someone is unfamiliar with Kishi's style.

I'm not. I'm just saying what I would've liked.

Not to mention Han is a fucking giant, both Ay and Bee are ripped to hell, and Kinshiki was just a fucking hulk.

I like to think the first thing the Third Raikage did was convert like a library in the Kage's mansion into a home gym
> Books are for nerds
> Do I look like a nerd to you, Ay?
> Yeah, didn't fucking think so
> Words ain't gonna hold back no fucking Bijuu
> You know what WILL?
> *flexes*

Kek

>Han
He was the biggest guy of all.

He stomped all the Uchiha shits

>Mr. Empath
You answered your own question. Empaths are always useless. Pic related.

>"I'm sensing something negative, captain."
>"what is it? who? where?"
>"lol, can't tell"

there was an episode of Kino's Journey about that. Eventually everyone just rebuilt the town so all houses were at least 1K away from each other, and everyone lived alone, so that they could enjoy privacy again

pffft it's not like I unironically read fanfiction or anything, god, I was obviously just clicking around, you loser.

I'm almost inclined to read fanfic because honestly, it must be better than what we got.

>page 10

>not an eight-foot, shredded god-of-war Veeky Forumsizen with a skeleton head
He's a master of the universe or bust.

>And people say the new series looks like fanart

If only.