Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables: github.com/Deathmax/warframe_data/blob/master/en/missionrewardtables.csv
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)

---
CURRENT UPDATE: 18.10 - Operation Rathuum!
>forums.warframe.com/topic/642897-update-18100-operation-rathuum/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Saryn
> forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/611132-hotfix-18412-saryn-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/tprkwQYr

Other urls found in this thread:

primarchguild.com/warframe-prime-gear-drop-locations/
pastebin.com/6Fz2Tc6E
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/image/0jiNpW5_gXCxjvIwbtp-Fg/
archive.moe/dump/
youtube.com/watch?v=nU1VfYYKMDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this a good guide to go by? primarchguild.com/warframe-prime-gear-drop-locations/

first for becca

1st for it's better this way

Reminder there are people in this general who ACTUALLY think that Hydroid is a frame with:

>good CC abilities
>high damage potential
>great survivability

PRIMED STRETCH AND PRISMA BRAKK TOMORROW FAGGOTS

REV UP THOSE VOID SHEKELS

>primed stretch
>prisma brakk
>not primed streamline
>not mara brakk

consign yes/no?

pastebin.com/6Fz2Tc6E

you forgot your little shitterme face

>preparing for finals
>probably won't be able to check out the stuff tomorrow or farm for ducats
Don't do this to me.

Anyone got a Fang Prime Handle? How much P they worth?

>hydroid shitters
lmao

Your target is an aberration of twisted flesh. Put the thing out of its misery.

tier list
There auto stubbed

XD

I want to say hydroid is balanced that DE cares to their game that they are slowly working to make every frame viable

I really do

;-;

I just thought about it

>snipers don't get penetration kills
>they continue to be useless
>snipers do get penetration kills
>game becomes infested with cowadooty kids

How do we fix snipers so we can avoid both problems?

they did say they are reworking every frame

but who knows how long shit frames like Hydroid will take for their rework

Realistically, how far are we from mirage prime?

Is there a pattern or does DE not care and make primes as they feel?

not anytime soon and the only pattern we get is male male female female for prime releases

Design maps that encourages long range play in certain segments. Variance in level tiles to allow ranged weapons to have a point.

AKA: things that are hard to objectively design because inherently snipers would be the go to solution and trivialize other guns during that.

Then you'd get the forum shitters crying "Why DE, WHY U MAKE ME NEED SNIPER"

And if they made sniping good, youd get the 4hcan autism of "le sniper memes lmao rekt".

No one can win.

Derelict Chroma when?
Prisma Limbo when?
Polarized Mirage when?
Valkyr Vandal when?

>Banshee
>Nekros
>Valkyr
>Oberon
>Zephyr
>Hydroid
>Limbo

will this be the worst few years of primes ever?

>enter arena
>Ash, Ash Prime, Ash Prime
Man I love leaving matches early!

I'm hype for Valkyr and Banshee prime, the rest can go suck a dick.

>These frames will never happen.
>Giving them Primes would just break the lore or retcon most stuff.

If Valkyr does get a Prime, doesn't it mean DE has to give her completely new abilities? Present Valkyr and her abilities is the way she is due to being scarred and traumatized.
Why would her Prime have the same exact abilities?

Not because there's not fucking order if you would read.

The only thing we can go off of what's left before 10.0 update so
Nekros next
Zepher since its the 2nd community made warframe (pull another nova prime)
Banshee
Then a male

>tfw Saryn will never fart on your dick

>Use Ash to grind fast
>people cry because fast

Vauban chassis alert up now, for those of you shitters who don't have him

Last piece I need!

Is it wrong to not want this?
Is it right to be sad that DE will never broaden their options.

Also Derelict Chroma sounds pretty sweet. An infested Prime variant.

>fast
>making enemies undamagable from other players while you live out your naruto fanfiction is fast
Stop playing on Mercury

/0jiNpW5/gXCxjvIwbtp+Fg==/

user that's too much fucking work though.

Lore is stupid anyway. Anyone of you that likes lore and this games lore needs to leave.

It's been around since 2007, sperg.

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/image/0jiNpW5_gXCxjvIwbtp-Fg/

only here and the other general he goes to.

yeah, because this is the shiny new archive, and not the older one that died last year. I mean if you want you can download the data from the old one here; I'm sure you'll find at least one instance of it.

archive.moe/dump/

Catslut before Whoframe, since everybody loves the crutchframe.

I still think Valkyr Prime should have radically different abilities compare to current Valkyr.

That requires work, and the [DE]ad don't work.

>all these low level intercept missions that are impossible solo
>no one plays them
Oh boy how fun. Did people just cheese Ember or something?

He started posting around aug of last year according to the other md5s.
He made his warframe account on Aug 7th 2015. If you don't want to filter it that's fine but as of now it's only been him posting it on Veeky Forums

jeez you dont know
My apologies.

...some of them are soloable, most I don't have enough dps to take out 100 fuckers on an elevated point with cover. Is there a trick?

B-but MUH LORE CONSISTENCY.

such as?

the autism is strong with this one

>m-muh safe space

>muh safe space
You're the type of person who would turn their email spam filter off.

Chroma or something; hit someone up on Recruiting, lotsa oldies with a hardon for newbie helping.

If you can't tolerate off-topic shitposting perhaps you should find a different hovel to crawl into, since Veeky Forums is clearly too great a strain.

wow I'm legitimately being stalked

Obviously the best song for warframe play.
youtube.com/watch?v=nU1VfYYKMDk

Have no idea, current Valkyr have her current abilities from a traumatic experience.

So what would her abilities before the torture be like?
I guess her 1 and possibly 3 could stay the same, but her 2 and/or 4 could be changed.

>I don't have enough dps
>hidden messages.

she will obviously not be a hysterical raped woman to be a hysterical feminazi

>1 is safety line
>2 is screams of rape
>3 is blogposting
>4 is still hysteria
>they are functionally the same

Should I bother putting forma into other secondaries if I have a super perfect brakk?

you can CC the entire small map

no one plays 90% of starchart cause DEgenerates fucked up the system and made it not worth playing

You don't need to take them out, you just need to keep them away from the consoles.

Yes and no. Yes to LexPrime/Vaylok and Sonicor, and forma are plenty and cheap, and no because a Brakk is okay enough honestly.

Lex P, Vaylok, Sonicor, etc.
Brakk isn't what it used to be.

How do I CC an entire map by myself with an excalibur blind that relies on energy? am I missing something?

no, these mr 21 forget how hard it is to solo interception based entirely on a slow frame with a unpotatoed weapon

ask for hepl on recruit.

Does anyone have the table for drop chances? It was in a google doc, but something happened to it

Sonicor doesn't even need Forma when it'll just fling enemies off the map

Do you have Streamline, Continuity, Flow, Intensify, Serration/Hornet Strike/Pressure Point?

The game revolves entirely around mods, and especially for early game it matters a shitload which mods you have. The above-mentioned are core for 99% of frames.

>just damaged serration
Time to get to work I guess.

Are you on PC? Are you at least MR2?

just post your IGN and people will literally give you scrub mods

I don't like taking handouts, I'll just wiki them and try to farm them. Thanks though.

Hit me up, drx9280

PREDICT WHAT BARO WILL HAVE GOOO.

>P R I M E D - D I S S A P P O I N T M E N T

Farming for specific mods in this game is soul-crushing. It took me 200 hours before my first Continuity dropped

>Kiteer Shoulders
>Primed Reach
>Eye of Blight mods

....what?

He's never going to bring it, but I still want the boar skin.

Yeah, you're more supposed to just go forward and have those accidentally drop for you (only problem's that you can't progress without those).

Void Cache breaking gives great shit, I've found lots of continuities, streamlines, split chambers and so on, but they're still rareish.

The wiki and the drop table don't seem to match. So which do i ignore?

It's not hard
>Ash player presses 4
>Ash proceeds to leap from enemy to enemy like their naruto fanfiction
>Meanwhile they can't be killed by other players because of Ash's cutscene power
>Enemies that could have been already dead need to wait until Ash gets to them
>This is somehow faster than just shooting them

Both the site and the wiki are good.
There's an official drop table list on the forums if you wanna. Also, it's better to just go along and play and parts will come to you; when you notice you have 3/4 parts or something, wikipedia that piece of gear and see what you should grind for.

To further explain myself, the Drop table has something like pic. Now to me that means Tower 1 Sabotage rotation B. Now the wiki states Tower 2 sabotage with no Rotation. I didn't even know every mode could have a rotation.

There are 3 caches and each is assigned a rotation.

>implying Oberon Prime won't be sexual as fuck

Won't Valkyr Prime have to technically be Gersemi Prime or something?

>prisma orthos never

Someone talk me out of it.

Well loki is going away soon from what people are saying so I wanna get that prime now. Also I don't even have a tower 2 sabotage. I see capture defense mobile and exterminate. Can these 4 be interchanged with other mission types once I use them all? This shit doesn't make sense.

Primed Arse

>Won't Valkyr Prime have to technically be Gersemi Prime or something?

that would be cool if you have a gas mask fetish.

Think of all the dragon dildos you could buy with the money.

I see you dont want to bypass 'content', then read up on orokin vaults and run them for mods, team up in recruting
if you are not completely shit you can try running simple nightmares like exterminates - they give good mods too

Well, this is where you're gonna get confused.
Almost everything in this game has A, B, C rotations; endless missions have A,A,B,C.

In Sabotages, there are 3 caches you can find; the first cache is A, second B, third C; you might wanna relax and play the game instead of info-gathering at this level honestly. Seriously, relax, this isn't a game where making a mistake could seriously hurt your progress or power.

Take it easy, join pubs, grab help from older players, and ask a bit less on the general.

Those mean that LikiP BP drops from both T2Sab, T4int and T2Cap.

There's little chance you're gonna get a LikiP, but you have 15 days to work with.

His optimal keys are T3/4 Sab, T4Int. If you'd attempt these, you'd have to be carried hard, or have the keys in question and host yourself for a chance of getting a Liki.

I don't think being shit is a limit, gear is. If he doesn't even have a Serration, he can't run nightmares at all.

some prisma grineer inspired armor
prisma lanka
dark-blue-almost-black and white striped coobro pattern

Everyone in this thread like Oberon and wants to fuck him.

DE hasn't done anything worth giving them money for in over a year.
Everything they release is half-done shit or pandering to meme-loving redditors.
They'll fuck over whatever you use the plat to buy anyways so you might as well not waste money
You can make whatever plat you get by jewing players anyways, so it's not worth it.
Steve is still at the wheel, Glen is still fucking things up, and Mynki is still making things out of play-dough
The reason it's Free-to-Play anyways is because they know that they can't justify their shit if players had to spend money on it in the first place

And most important: I believe that you aren't a drooling retard.

holy shit that formatting i'm sorry it's 4am

Bladestorm one-shots basic units all the way up to and including Sorties.

It only has trouble with lategame heavy units, but even these aren't too much trouble with some combo multipliers up

you are underestimating Ash's DPS

and how hard is it to shoot enemies that AREN'T tinted red?

>and how hard is it to shoot enemies that AREN'T tinted red?
They're everywhere. I think you're underestimating how widespread Bladestorm spam is.

Let me interject, shitbucket, that between burrado-stormu attacks, a high-level enemy has time to pull a shot off. That one shot could be a Ballista or a Bombard, and the non-Ash tenno gets fucked; and then Ash gets fucked promptly when he attempts to revive the aforementioned fucked tenno.

And, an Ancient Distruptor or a high-enough level normal foe takes a while to kill.

If the enemy units are low-enough level but really numerable, a single tonk/simulor would instakill them instead of having to watch ash take 5 seconds to kill them all.

you can solo NM exterminates with Excalibur with basic mods