/tosg/ - Tree of Savior General

Cute and wholesome edition

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out in South Korea with International Early Access beginning March 29th. F2P starts on May 10th.

>Can I play the game now?
International servers open for Early Access on March 29th, 02:00 AM (EST) if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users on May 10th. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Early Access begins March 29th, 02:00 AM (EST) with purchase of Founder Pack, April 28th for F2P users

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

tosbase.com/database/attributes/207019/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mia is the cutest!

Frost cloud is not cc.

early xth for /tosg/ says no cc attribute on elementalist ice damage spells such as frost cloud

/Bullies/ when?

>Start with 5 friends
>2 quit earl on
>One just now told me he's quitting
>The other friend just said he's quitting because the other friend quit
>Just me
>Probably going to quit too because I have no one to play with.

Well, it was nice while it lasted.

know

holy shit you fucking retard not him but here

tosbase.com/database/attributes/207019/

you going on and on while you fail to locate a simple fucking attribute he literally pointed you at is the most cringeworthy thing ive seen in the threads in like 3 days and thats a really fucking impressive accomplishment

I was gonna tell you I can be your friend but I'll probably pass or else I'll quit this game

tell me about Corsair C3

Yarghayou!

>playing tree of savior

please be trolling.

I'm make an archer for the first time I hope you guys aren't lying to me with the full dex meme

Also how's this build
archer -> ranger -> sapper 2 -> wugushi 2

right now. bend over boi

>they don't know that meme cloud freezes if you use audra

well, you will lose some damage, but audra has a decent matk anyway, since we use quickcast, you aren't losing that much matk as a rod+dagger non-qc user.

but yeah, I'm not saying that it's worth it most of the time

>required
>Cryomancer C2
and it's not Memecloud if you're not WizC3 so don't even tell me you went Cryo C2 Elementalist C3

You get a gun!

Are you a cute boy?

>sapper
>wugushi
reroll

good build

pros: you steal cubes frequently
cons: you're a hahaman

t. Senaposter

t. Mia

i'm a manly man

I think that concludes this thread.

a cute manly man?

highlanders are hahaman

>wugushi
>dex
Retard.
Poison doesn't crit.

Originally, yeah.

Now, any Swordsman is hahaman, and it's not because they laugh at everyone else, but because everyone else laughs at them.

>hahaman
Why do koreans call them hahamans? It's because their damage is laughable?

ITT: Newfriends don't know anything about hahaman.

>multishot is bugged and doesn't fire
how do i fix this other than restarting the game/logging off?

What the HELL is a Hahaman??

Using ohayous to boypost is illegal

the rape victim doesn't need to know. this is bully.

What happens when the guild tower gets destroyed? Do you need to pay another 1m to set it up again?

I think it costs 100k and you can't rebuild it for a whole day

>PvP
>archer
>wugushi
good/build

DELETE THIS

This is not your safespace. If you feel triggered, you are free to leave.

Reroll

Good build

>pvp archer

Well the only thing archers accomplish in PVP is using wugushi poison to rape dispellers so I guess you succeeded. But you're definitely not passing the ET interview.

But that's wrong.
Death is the best cc.

>what are antidotes

Why can't I stop playing with this highly decreased population?

because dead game
you know its true

based misinfo agent

f2p will fix everything.
orsha klaipeda merge will fix everything

What's the point of dungeons in this game?

Prize cubes!

having fun carrying a party as a support class

exp and loot cubes 90+

>exp

LOVE this meme.

>merging a dead server with an even deader server will make us alive again
I wish they would release separate server stats so we can see how sad Klaipedo is right now

What's the point of playing this game in general?

But isn't a bit nonsensical to run through 30 mins of monsters that drop little to none exp, no gold and no loot to just get one item that MAY or may not appear?

>Get to new map
>Find a good place to mob
>Faggot swordsman shows up and starts whacking my mob
>gets mad because I didn't thank them for saving me

Is this what IMC has reduced Swordies to?

>take it slow playing the game
>duel lots of people, meet cool people doing so and also git pretty good at small pvp
>have $600 to whale with but no purpose to whale now

>wait until the game starts dying
>like any f2p MMO, IMC will release broken whalebait
>cash in finally
>dominate this game forever

>dungeons give no exp
Is this the hot new meme of the week of /tosg/?

>spending 600 dollars
this game isn't p2w though

dungeons xp/hour are decent, you do it only 3 times a day, so it's worth most of the time, the chance of getting a big item at the end is a plus,

ofc, there's some skippable dungeons if you have a grinding party, if not, just try your luck at the party finder.

No, dungeons giving EXP is a meme perpetuated by people who don't realize 90 comes after 86 and that 190 comes after 186. Dungeon EXP is ass-bad and if you run a dungeon pre-190 for EXP you are literally terrible.

@141218295
>s

Help me out /tosg/, what's a good place to farm some silver? Not pure silver, but something to put in the market. I'm bad at this shit but I don't mind standing in one spot if there isn't just 3 channels and I have to compete with everyone and their Kirito.

I tried Honeymeli stingers since everyone is going crazy about that gun but I got like 5 of those in an hour and I had to compete with 2 bots, a quarrel meme and a corsair and get yelled at for being so overleveled.

I just need a comfy spot to grind in and make some silver. Like where do those pope hats drop from? I'm guessing in the grind dungeons no one goes to, in the Orsha route? I don't know.

Help a poor fucker out.

Silly user, talt always appears.

Read it again user, looks like you missed the half that explains that.

k

daily reminder that recruitment is open

The moment you login, go kill some Shardstatues in Glade Hillroads. 30mins will net you around 600k for a wizard bracelet.

>t. user who just realized 90 comes right after 86 and 190 comes right after 186

>whale
explain this meme to me

It's not hahaman because Koreans laugh at them you dumb shit.
>Highlander (Ha)
>Highlander (Ha)
>Swordsman (Man)
that's it.

Friendly reminder that we're still stuck with Kirito in Klap.

k

I got one after 2 minutes in and then 1 hour later two mages appeared and after that a doppel appeared to farm the spot. I had no trouble getting my kills but I didn't get another in a long while.

It's like 2 am in EU and Fedimeme is /comfy/ so I want to just farm something.

This is some fresh and high tier bait.

Yeah, you don't farm another one after the first.

I like dungeons because I get to heal people!

Is there some sort of farming protection that stops you from getting a second? That seems like uh... an MMO urban legend.

k

I'm NA and I'm about to reroll and full PvP build on Telsiai.

How bad of an idea is this? Will I get fucked too hard by ping to accomplish anything in PvP?

calm down Jyze

Yes

t. Jyze

But why

Maybe he wants to participate in the pinoy crusade

It's not too bad with VPN.

Klaipedo is fucking dead

t. Misinfo Agent

>4 red channels in klaipedia now
>3 in fedimian
>dead

o-oh

It's just me. There is no urban legend.

WTF is still the best one? Does it works for iTOS like it did for kTOS?
because I've been reading about people getting banned for using them, something like getting the same IP as some bots, I don't know how shit works

I'm SEA and I PVPd just fine on NA.
Need some getting used to though. And obviously don't roll a ping-dependent class like QS.

Based retard go play with the subhumans you'll fit right in

So this is just your weird personal ritual?

Whatever works for you, man. Keep on keeping on.

Your safespace this is not. If triggered you feel, free to leave you are.

>tfw killed Gesti
>tfw she has no death animation
>we will never fight her again later in the game
Feels bad.

misinfo agents are simply the best

in a nutshell is exactly right.

Nothing against pinoys but declaring mass war on a huge group of people dumb enough to take this game super seriously and getting to taste their delicious tears seems like so much fun.

After seeing the PvP videos and all the delicious pinoy rage drama posted in this thread I was convinced.

>can't catch up to people
>can't afford things in the market

>literally making millions rolling an alt

She and Giltine are last bosses.

Any recommendations for PvP builds that arent too reliant on ping?

Chronomancer so that after you're done doing this terrible disaster you can pretend to wind back time to before you made this decision and feign ignorance.

CryoKino after they fix Frost Pillar.
never happening though, because IMC