Unofficial Veeky Forums chat
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

Stickerbitch's diary of disaster and meme calendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

--FAQs for Robinhood--
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).
> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
You have found the right image board ;)
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F

> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Get in on nxtd for a tenbagger

get in on mnkd - last chance to lose all your money

Not bad for first month?

HUSA

Buyout expected in the coming weeks. With oil low this thing has reached its bottom. Looking to make 5x as soon as news releases.

Good job. What sectors are you in? How many companies?

Ah yes the obligatory mnkd shoutout

Is anyone else still bagholding HTBX? This stock went from being super excite to boring

I hope eprs rebounds at this point I just wanna break even

MGT is finally looking to come up. I'm glad this bag is getting heavy.

This is faggot desu senpai in the er atm, got the discord invite? On phone.

Nice

>mfe everyone shits on rhg because it's gambling and earning 4% a year is the correct path to take because other wise you are going to lose everything
>almost everyone is making 5-30% gains weekly/monthly

fuggin lel why is the rest of biz so dumb

ATVI, when should I sell it?

After ER Aug 4

Where is this coming from?

I dont want to know the what, or why.

I want to know, how!?!!?! Let me inside your brain!

>how

there is literally a 10-30% gain meme stock posted every day during the week in RHG threads.

10-30% is a LOT

Fuck it, I am dropping my 10k savings into a bunch of random shit.

>Damn he did really well, how'd he do that?
>you gotta listen to rhg, faget
>Damn my portfolio's in free fall, what the hell?
>you can't listen to rhg, faget

Smart move, I bought 200 myself. Looking to see huge gains once the buyout is announced

I was unconscious all day Friday.

Did I miss any moon missions?

Only a fucking retard chases stocks they don't understand, and only a bigger retard chases stocks that are shit and he understands it. Chase stuff like AMD. Excellent company, will go up eventually if it doesn't meet your play.

This stuff is basic. It's how you make more than 2% a month on stocks.

Where can I see pre-market trades?

Anybody in TKAI??

Source?

can non-australians use it?

Except the fact that typically only people with gains even post anything in the first place. I guarantee there are tons of people who lost money on these shit ass meme stocks and are too embarrassed to admit it.

Only US as far as I know

Buy DB, it is literally trading at bankruptcy prices. Anything less and it will be an easy moon mission.

DB is gonna crash, are you drunk man

what is a good mutual investment fund/index fund to invest in if i only have 2000 to spend

Whatever is moving.

Watching the order book to time entry/exit as best as I can. I could be more meticulous with this but I just spitball it, and exit when I can't justify further loss and don't bitch when it explodes later. I've had a few seriously dangerous declines (you can see them in the screenshot), but I was able to pull back by staying calm and making a new, good decision.

The what is the most important part to me so far, find stocks that move one week, or one day, and then watch them in after-hours/premarket to see how people are feeling about it. Be careful, because often people will ramp shit up during PM and that's it, it can crash right at open. Review the charts of OPTT, TRCH, GBR, and then look at how ridiculously rewarding to day/swing-traders KONE and SPU have been. Those are what you want. The real meme magic. See what the actual people setting the price are moving all over the place. This was actually a really imperfect performance, I could have easily done a LOT better. I was losing money until I changed how I found the stocks I would enter.

Also I usually go in about 25% of my portfolio ($200), if I'm really confident I'll go in things 50%ish. I was in SPU around 50% of my portfolio and actually wanted to tap at 12 (from 11.40, wanted to get in at 11.16), but didn't and it paid off quite well (got out right at the peak near 14.20 next morning), it's ~10% portion of those monthly gains. I could have done a lot better in thousands of ways. There were a lot of things I missed, and a lot of things I could have done better on, several things I could have made money off of had I not tapped out and several things I botched altogether.

I did none of these things (except swing-trade AMD on its big day, wanted something safe that would probably give me at least 5% overnight with minimal risk) and made a pretty consistent 30%.

Only reason it crashes is if everything else crashes, DB requires another catalyst to crash it. Buy when everyone else is fearful. Worse case, DB will get bailed out, no one in their right mind will let 1 of the largest banks in the world crash... again.

Unless you really think we are literally days / a month away from a stock market crash, then you should just buy the VIX.

I'm right here with you user

It's been a month, and -$200

I've never looked into this before, but has DB done anything major to stop the bleeding (or work towards it)? A quick google search shows they lost two important execs, are the replacements good picks that will actually turn things around?

RBC select balanced

On friday, the stress test had them doing better. Every year, the numbers get better. This stress test is the first time they barely passed. Keep in mind, all these stress tests are for a catastrophic event happening, if nothing happens, the bank is highly undervalued. It is trading at 30% of its book value. Even lehman brothers after declaring bankruptcy with no one wanting it was worth 10% of its book value.

TD Kneepad Integrated Fund

This,
been thiking of shorting DB and thinking i missed my spot back at the start of june. I'm thinking if they can go any lower. Lehman dropped to about $2 didn't they? DB still has room

Really now. Yea that's pretty good. I was $100s in the negative my first few months.

Fuckin rekt. Where you at nokobro?

Might be a good dead cat bounce to ride up...I haven't looked into what happened. Assuming law suit didn't work out against apple?

Literally just google it and you'll find the answer. The company has been positioning itself for a buyout for a few months now and it's speculated it's going to occur sooner rather that later.

noko says its apple doing this

maybe to do some buyout type shit. apparently this is good news but I think he lost his mind. feels bad man.

LMAO

GSS will perform well. Recent upgrades and rising gold prices.

Does anyone here have $EPRS or $ETRM? Not shilling (I don't have either), just starting doing a little research

noko confirmed dead

That is if you believe it is going to zero. For one thing DB has more diverse derivitives then lehman brothers, more liquidity, and you know worse case a bailout will happen.

>AMD

in MGT at 2.35, should have taken profits in the 4's but i dont check it as often as i used to when i started out.

i think it will go back up, ill make a couple grand if it does

Posting this once before Monday.

LIFE

Im in EPRS right now, bought in at .17 going to sell monday if I can break even.

not going anywhere near that. Buy the dip not the sinkhole to oblivion

This thread is the fucking saving grace of Veeky Forums. Outside of this its only college degree, shitcoin antics, "How do I rich Veeky Forums?" , "What do you think you owe your parents" , and slew of other slightly on topic shitposting. This general is the most on point and cancer free general I have ever seen on Veeky Forums. Pretty much everyone in this general is actually dedicated to actually learning the craft, actually trying to ascend. Without out a doubt this is the most successful topic on Veeky Forums. We may have our memes, but most of the other shit on this board, aside from maybe BTC, is bubbles and fools gold.

LIFE

It's dead. Only an idiot would have bought it that day noko said it was "guaranteed" to win the case.

EPRS TO THE MOON

What do you guys think of KERX? Will it go up or down with tomorrow's report?

What are we supposed to do with this info before monday

Like if this is a rocket it will take off before we can get in at a good price or if we try to get in at open it will just dip because that's just how it works.

wat da fug

I'm not hating on it man. But too many people rely on other's to meme them to the moon without doing their own research. I hang out in the rhg discord during trade hours.

Western Digital and Nvidia

that is literally what happens in the rhg discord during trading hours lel. I've gotten so many good memes from just copy and pasting tickers from chat into robinhood search and just pressing buy and then sell.

Oh yeah I'm one of the people who typically lets people know when I'm about to buy or sell. A few people in there have been good to me so far. But you have to potentially buy right when it's called.

this drop is due to the judge ordering the case split up and retried... meaning many more months of waiting and litigation. vhc has already won the first two cases against apple but they probably won't outlast apple's warchest. really disappointing.

Are you both the two people that work for Husa?

Trading below $1 for like four fucking years is not a promising sign. How were they not delisted? Oh that's right, they screwed with the SEC and the CEO or someone had to resign. Doesn't sound promising at all

idiot pleb here holding $HBP. earnings report out monday AH.

up 2.9% AH friday already though. but damn, look at the chart.

someone more experienced than i, pls tell me what the future holds.

pls respond Veeky Forums. i really want to noko some folks.

Amateur opinion here, but their 1 year chart looks pretty good, but damn only 78k in volume on Friday? I'd go in a small number of shares if I wasn't so tied up in a few other things

Looks good. I'm gonna all in before close. IDGAF. Meme fast die hard.

LIFE
RPRX
XCOM
ESEA

Remember anons, memes work. You just have to be fast and cautious. Always meme with caution, always.

118,887 volume on friday
avg volume 161k

one chunk of 1000 sold afterhours at 5.75... which doesn't mean much. so maybe watch premarket to help find buy-in price?

meme fast, but i dunno mang. i really don't want to lose more money. i have 1/3 of my portfolio in this at 5.78 'cause i didn't sell last peak. i just want to know if i should cut and run now or strengthen my kung fu grip.

>you didn't buy MGT on Friday

Search your feelings. Let your instinct guide you.

wise words from a true memer.

courage, heart! hold fast and stay true!

Going to have weak shaking hands the next few days.

what are all the hot memes for Monday? im going balls deep in atvi. im pretty sure it bottomed out friday. Should get a day or two of nice safe gains.

I'm new here and just invested my $100 capital in memes

can't wait for tomorrow

VHC will be pretty hot. If you get up early enough you'll be able to watch it burn. Noko might even be able to carve another notch or two on his laptop case when more bagholders an hero.

BEHOLD! The meme of all memes.

That's a dank ass meme you got there

I thought this already happened

ATTENTION

ATTENTION

I NEED TOMORROWS MEMES AND I NEED THEM NOW

Sir, yes SIR!

Here are all of tomorrow's memes so far:

scty
vhc
tsla
hbp
mgt
life
rprx
xcom
esea
wdc
nvda
kerx
eprs
amd
db
etrm
gss
tkai
atvi
husa
and, of course, mnkd

They ALL look like winners to me!

Refer to

Why do you people buy penny stocks when you could be making good returns on solid companies?

>dumping that kind of cash into a company dependent on ADHD millennials

we're poor and can't afford those expensive stocks. so we look for stocks that we can afford to dca with... which means about $10 or less. lots of shit stock when you come slumming down here... and the allure of 20% gains from penny shits are too tempting.

if you, however, have some suggestions for us, please share!

>not buying in at 85 dollars. nigga I made more money in about a week from that stck than you will in about a year

>that kind of cash
>17k
rofl

Here's my gainz bro, I'm about to be back in the green soon come open lol

Where do you think you are?

I did buy at $85.

I would put my robinhood money in pso. A boring UK book company with a strong dividend.

SCYX. You heard it here first

rip MGT tmr

literally y, user?

because i feel it

okay, that's fair.

We'll see tomorrow, but I think this will be a good week, and the week it goes back up to 4 :^)

g-guys $SPHS. This time I will finally go to the moon. r-right guys? This time I will buy low and sell high for the first time.

lets see m8, who knows

SKLN will go to the moon tomorrow I already have 1520 shares at 13 cents a pop.