/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous Bonding with your servants edition.

>[Fate/0 Collab]
- April 27 to May 18
- Event Details: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160427.php
- Servants giving extra drops: Gilgamesh, Arturia, Waver, Lancelot, Ko-Gil, both Gilles, Alexander, Diarmuid, both Hassan, Kiritsugu, Iskandar
- Servants listed above give extra medal drop on classes they are strong against
- Event CEs give extra medal drop according to the class of the servant it's equipped to. Shielder to all, Avenger to Cavalry and Ruler to Knight
- Complete missions for reward and to unlock more stages
- Trade medals for ascension mats and the 5* CE Final Destination
- 5* CE Final Destination - All Medal drop +2
- Drop rates are not 100%
- 0* Angra Mainyu added to FP gacha
- Caster Iri welfare, gives bonus

>[Fate/0 Collab Gacha]
Rate up in the Event gacha for the following:
- 5* Iskandar
- 5* Waver
- 4* Kiritsugu (Assassin)
- 3* Hundred-Faced Hassan
- 5* CE Pre-Awakening - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +3
- 5* CE Volumen Hydragyrum - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +3
- 4* CE Miss Loveless - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +2
- 3* CE Self Geass Scroll - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +1

>[Maximum Bond Increased]
- Level 10 bond released. You'll get a special CE after you're done bonding with them.
- Servants: Arturia, Vlad, Waver, Jeanne, Artoria Alter, Emiya, Heracles, CasCu, Kiyohime, Mata Hari
- Bond CE Gallery imgur.com/a/5zIbA
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160427

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes:
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- 10 quartz if you login during Grand Party 2016 5/3 4:00JST - 5/6 JST3:59

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/jihtvf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No barbarians allowed past this point.

BROSKANDER THREAD

Have fun

xth for best swimsuit

xth for best couple

>tfw no Astolfo ;_;

LIZ THREAD

Name a more competent master than KERRY

YOU CAN'T

Reminder

Lancelot during the first battle = only exhausted from fighting 4 Servants.

Gilgamesh during his first and only battle = got obliterated, humilliated and killed by 4 Servants.

Lancelot >>>>>>> Gilgamesh confirmed AGAIN

Full-bond H-scene when?
But just the thought on boding with your Servants is cute enough

I can't see Karna being anything other than a friend.

kek

TL?

We can only choose what we have right?

Kerry's actually complete garbage as a Master. If he wasn't, then he'd have gotten along with Saber.

Evil cat.

That's fine too. I still think he could love people romantically.

They look absurdly cute together.

Imagine what it must be like to be the subject of infinite suffering across the endless multiverse.

>implying
Forgot the memerolls?

Kariya's suffering seems small time.

best daughteru

Who told him to be a beta cuck

xth for Robin Hood a cute!

Tohsaka Tokiomi, event pretty much confirmed Tokiomi was correct and Gilgamesh would have been destroyed with 0% chance of winning if ganked during the first night.

Also Faldeus. Orlando too because he has more people at his service. Maybe Leo.

Breddy good, user.

Is it ok to fall in love with edgy characters?

>shitsei
>French whore x 2
>worst Cu
>worst female in the entirety of Type-Moon
>clown
>good
No.

Prelude of how Guda(k)o got kidnapped and brainwashed into being a master when

When you have 'is it okay' and 'edgy' in the same sentence, the answer is always no.

It's your life, user. You can do whatever you want, may it bring you happiness or make you suffer and learn.

So what is stronger, Diarmud's Magic Mole or the Tohno Gland?

Taking on gigga nigga, wish me luck

So who is the most poweful female Servant?

Lancer Alter? Saber Alter? Nursert Rhyme? Scathach?

Why is it that the males are the only ones that are discussed? Can't the females compete?

Where's the lie?

>Let's destroy an entire building to avoid the least amount of havoc
Out of character bullshit

>Only to then have Kayneth survive it rendering the explosion completely useless
Shit writing

If only he managed to pull a more useful servant.

Manaka CE when?

post progress and result

Good luck user,post last wave later

Within a week she had built an alliance of three Servants and herself as the sole Master. She did this without resorting to coercion or even telling a single lie. At least one of those Servants agreed to serve her even without forming a contract.

Within nine days her deliberate efforts had knocked out four opposing Masters and eliminated three Servants. Not even two days later her Saber defeated and killed the enemy Lancer, effectively ending the war without her having suffered even a single loss of any sort.

Has anyone crunched out the math for ideal QP farming?
Is the 40 AP daily best? Or is there a node on F/Z that averages out to more than 1.5m per 40 AP?

poal.me/jihtvf

As long as the edginess was done well.

I can't take females in powerlevels seriously because they're waifu fodders. They're bound to get dicked.

Best archer

Prototype event

He and Sakura are safe now. It's gonna be daijobu.

>he doesn't know about the 30 AP Assassin EX rank quest

Because
>hurr durr waifushitter
>hurr durr cuck

It always ended up like that

If you count them as servants: B.B., Heaven's Hole, Amaterasu, and Kingprotea.
Otherwise: Origin-linked Nero and Origin-linked Tamamo-no-Mae, or 9-tails Tamamo-no-Mae.

Good luck

>Within a week she had built an alliance of three Servants and herself as the sole Master. She did this without resorting to coercion or even telling a single lie.
How exactly does she do this? Do people just automatically like her and agree with her for no reason? Sounds like a really boring character.

Manaka's gland

My thoughts exactly.

She's an evil Mary Sue. The only thing that can oppose her is a good Mary Sue. Even Hakuno would lose against her probably.

Girls don't have prostate glands, silly.

Can't resist best loli.

Reposting again with a little corrected spelling; thanks always to the Type-setting anons

>You might already know this, but the Gacha for new players has been renewed
>Apparently you are now guaranteed a four star servant

>Mr Ponytail, who would you recommend?
>Let's see

>I'd probably go with Herc because he's strong, I guess? He'd make it easy even if you were inexperienced
>I see

>Right! And this psychological test actually reveals ...[The person you'd like to be embraced by] ~!
>Eh...

(Kyaa- And now after setting him as your favorite servant, it's time for the two you to spend some "alone time" together in your room~
>I'-I'm not ready for this!

Images with Jannu bullying are fantastic.

>formalcraft
>only bond leveling one servant

>not giving Arjuna shop CE for that +2 drop

>That chibi smug

Females do have glands though. It's around G-spot.

Why is she such a slut? Isn't she supposed to be a saint?

It's because she's French.

Mooks were less capable than I thought, didn't expect to bash Darius with Stella. Subbed out Leonidas, going in for the stunlock now.

Lancelot can beat her.

You need 4 Servants to exhaust Lancelot, she doesn't even have that, she has 3.

But Jannu is a pure peasant French girl.

She is pure by the french standards but then again even your mother is a pure and chaste maiden according to the french standards of purity.

Rude

Avenger Saint Olga of Kiev when?

Best boy to be honest.

You know, I wonder if we'll get a Heaven's Feel event.

They already have the map and stuff. Servant-wise we could see Grail Sakura, Kotomine, Archer Herk, Shirou Emiya, etc.

He's shit desu.

Worst Extra Servant.

>Archer Herk
Keep dreaming, you will never see your trash Greek "hero" under the Archer class. He doesn't even have A++ NPs.

Nobu a CUTE.

EVIL CAT BUFFS WHEN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If only Archer was even a fourth as competent as Waver

He could have gained quick alliances, said "I know who you are, I'm from the future", taken everyone he could have and gone down below Ryuudou to destroy the true grail to prevent so much suffering.

He doesn't care though, he's only concerned about his own shit.

Getting alliance with Saber is easy enough, then snipe Shinji in the face from miles away so Rider defects to Sakura, which will also be easy from that point onward to force to join you, get Ilya on your side, etc. It all comes together somehow, since he knows all of them and they know him.

I'm sure we will. I wonder though if it'll be three parts, one part around each movie premiere, with things like exclusive codes as attendee gifts. I would hope the codes would be for things like CEs or like a guaranteed get of something in the gacha.

>codes
It'll be just another set of summoning tickets.

what is the fucking proc rate of base gae bolg? bullshit it's 50% on average, I've used it dozens of times now and it procced once. ONCE

>I know who you are, I'm from the future
The grail war was so long ago for Shirou that he legitimately doesn't remember shit like that.
It took him awhile to remember who the hell Tohsaka Rin was and he knew her for much longer than the Grail War participants.
Don't overestimate a guy's memory when he's been slaughtering innocents for an infinite period of time.

50%, it doesn't really though as the all non-trash mob enemies' death rates tend to be around 0.0000000000000000001%

How'd I do

Archer Herk pls DWs

so it's useless on non-trash? good to know

Don't forget Waver is influenced by Zhuge Liang for maximum conniving while Archer is still Shirou. Big difference in terms of diplomatic skills.

>Not making Martha the Delinquent

Depends on the death rate of the target, usually somewhere around 2% if it's a servant.
With 300% charge and a triple NP chain and MEoDP level 10 x2, you can get it somewhere around 50% I think for Ryougi Shiki (Assassin) NP. But that's a complete gimmick.

Holy shit