About Hitler

Does anyone else unironically think the Axis were the good guys and at the same time disagree with almost all of Hitler's major decisions?

>stood idle while Finland and Romania were attacked by Stalin
>failed to get Britain on his side
>persecution of minorities in Germany only hindered the war
>failed to persuade Poland - possibly the most anti-Russian country in Europe - to join the Axis
>allowed the British to retreat at Dunkirk
>didn't force Spain's hand
>didn't force Finland's hand
>treated the Baltic states as conscripts instead of allies
>helped Italy for reasons that aren't immediately obvious
>treated the Ukrainians very poorly and removed Bandera
>treated the Croatians rather poorly
>failed to guard Antonescu from Romanian traitors
>didn't use chemical weapons even when it became obvious the Axis was going to lose

Just...why? Even Wagner would've been a more conscientious commander-in-chief, for fucks' sake.

How about you fuck off?

Wouldn't this be the opposite of /pol/ since it's not mindless jerking off to Hitler like he was a space marine or something?

>failed to persuade Poland - possibly the most anti-Russian country in Europe - to join the Axis

Poland can be blamed for that and especially that Jewish moron Beck, they would've joined if Pilsudski didn't die so early.

>treated the Croatians rather poorly

How so? They got independence for the first time after like 800 years.

Nah, /pol/ can be quite critical of the Axis as well.

Oh fuck off. Did you just see the name "Hitler" and kneejerk mash /pol/ whining?
/pol/ isn't /nazi discussion/, this is a perfectly relevant historical subject and OP didn't go full neo-nazi.
If you're gonna play board police start shitposting in threads that are about subjects younger than 25 years old.

Hitler was massively incompetent, only good at making speeches.

People forget that we live in the best time of humanity, happiness is highest its ever been, economy are the strongest they have ever been and were more peaceful than we have ever been. why love the naxis

You guys fuck off, nazis are a huge part of 20th century history you can't just send people to /pol/ the moment they are mentioned.

when people mention that they like them

If you don't support anything they did then how were they the good guys?

>How so? They got independence for the first time after like 800 years.

Being a client state isn't really independence.

Not him, but presumably if it wasn't for WW2, the future Warsaw pact countries wouldn't have to live in anal poverty under Soviet control.

By your logic nobody but the top 10 states are really independent.

It was the only faction on Earth that was opposing Stalin.

Yet disagrees with the /pol/-tier policies. Stop getting so triggered.

I'm not sure if that balances out all of the atrocities, but fair enough I suppose.

they probably would have opposed him anyway without hitler, although not as strongly. There was the nazi-soviet pact through

>I believe the nazis were untainted saints now look at all the bad things they did and let me tell you how bad they were
Your intentions are ambiguous

This is a history board not a "OH Adolf Hitler, how I love him!" board

>Axis were the good guys

In what way?

>creating a strawman when we can literally go and read what he said

Who exactly do you think you're fooling?

Confirmed for not even reading the fucking OP before bitching.

>this is a history board

Thought it was a "whine about /pol/" board.

This. /pol/s biggest problem is their historical ignorance, they convince themselves that Adolf was a genius who never made wrong decisions in the war, they believe Hitlers own delusions of grandeur and the incompetence of his generals.

Why the fuck do people keep bringing up /pol/. It's not at all fucking relevant.

>if you disagree with my opinions you need to get out!!!!!
I'm not even a stormfag but you gotta realize that views on history and politics, especially the closer you get to the current year, get more and more subjective.
Just because someone mentions that they like the Wehrmact or whatever is no grounds for you to throw a temper tantrum like some indolent child

b-but muh bogeyman.

/pol/ has the jews and Veeky Forums has /pol/.

Yeah, the white children could have had a better future, now they are going to be replaced by mongrel half-bloods and liberals who encourage it.
Fuck this gay earth, basically. I guess that's the way she rolls.

>failed to get Britain on his side
This is pretty much impossible, I don't know why you'd bring this up
>persecution of minorities in Germany only hindered the war
Not by any significant measure
>allowed the British to retreat at Dunkirk
Blame the Luftwaffe's incompetance
>didn't force Spain's hand
>didn't force Finland's hand
Into the war? That's just being a bad ally. Mannerheim would have never gone for it either.
>helped Italy for reasons that aren't immediately obvious
Yes, it's called being an ally. They didn't have too many
>didn't use chemical weapons even when it became obvious the Axis was going to lose
Is this really his fault?

Your post is confusing and most of those aren't major decisions.

Wow, all this mistreatment of occupied countries and minorities. It's almost as if they wanted to genocide a large chunk of Europe and turn it into Germany. It really makes you think.

>It's almost as if they wanted to genocide a large chunk of Europe
Jews and gippos are a large chunk now?

nice bait, it made me think

The axis? Are you kidding me? When Hitler came to power, US, britain and others were quite happy with that because it was still preferable to the Left.

Jews, Gippos and Slavs make up a large fraction of eastern Europe, the region he wanted to Germanize.

Russia/china were about as Communist as the US and the EU are democratic. Meaning not at all.

>Confirmed for not even reading the fucking OP before bitching
>Does anyone else unironically think the Axis were the good guys
Yeah no, anyone who starts his post like that is not interested in an objective discussion

>It's not at all fucking relevant
Because without /pol/, we wouldn't have half these threads spinkled with anti-jewish/semitc conspiracy. Without, /pol/, we wouldn't have to read the word cuck every 40 secs. Without /pol/, we wouldn't have monotonous edgelords who pretend to be serious right wingers.

Without /pol/, we'd lose a lot of things that never contributed anything to other boards, including our own.