/slg/ Second Life General

arte Edition

Old Thread Getting Started Guide: pastebin.com/pnnQtCDx
Shape Guide: pastebin.com/2pAKs7ub
Skydrive Passwords: pastebin.com/1a07atCd

For an invite to the Veeky Forums group, contact any of these people: pastebin.com/dyU3Zgqj

For other groups, paste these into your chat and click the link it creates to see the group info, and click the Join Now button:
/d/ group: secondlife:///app/group/c800e85b-084c-09f1-b06b-c2acf8cd418f/about
Veeky Forums group: secondlife:///app/group/573a69eb-f90d-cfcf-daef-abf258c46191/about
/x/ group: secondlife:///app/group/309c8d64-3f92-ab12-68af-41820f67b120/about
/m/ group: secondlife:///app/group/73d1d8a5-c2ef-e982-4173-8372b44b28d1/about

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SLGridStatus
playretrogames.com/895-robocop-2
regexone.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCE6dApEG7pWIAx0XXGXNE2Q/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

would anyone be interested in a sim where you can get a free insect/spider avatar and you can crawl into a person's ear?

Who wants to poseball with me?

Pls no animes.

Only if every step of the journey is narrated like a documentary.

pick a place for us to meet

Hey those passwords are for last year, can someone update with the new Skydrive password list?

We're going to meet at a little place I like to call the White House and together you and I, the American people, are going to take back America for the people, not the corporations. We're going to start right here at the head, the root of the problem, America; the greedy old men who have been in business far too long shaking way too many hands with our Chinese 'friends' who are supposed to be acting in the interest of us, America.

what is SKYDRIVE?!

Poseball/ERP tips:

-learn ERP etiquette
((out of character)
/me emote
-do not type when the other person is typing
-do not talk on local chat unless you want it to be publicly known
-if talking on local chat , remove sound gestures that are triggered by words
-practice on normies on sex sims. These people don't take ERP too seriously so there's less pressure about grammar, word play, and attention to detail
-smile warmly and use the word 'gingerly' at least once
-cater to their wants (some guys are into regular sex, some guys want to be punished and humiliated)
-keep the session at a reasonable duration, you do not need to go into detail about every action. Every line you type should progress the story.
-if you're going to take a picture, ask first. Or at least don't use the Second Life interface to do it. Taking pictures with a Second Life viewer will trigger a loud camera sound that people in the sim can hear. Taking pictures without permission is considered rude.
-bestiality, rape, guro, and ageplay will get you banned.
-keep specific outfits especially designed for ERP (fully clothed, partially clothed, nude)
-keep your alpha and body/avatar huds on hand if you need to remove limbs or add back limps when changing outfit
-if you have a hud that changes your facial expression use it. Remember to change your facial expressions back to normal when you're done.
-it's customary to play an audio clip from a song during the climax of the scene . I personally like to play a chorus from Metal Gear Rising's Rules of Nature during ejaculation

Your AO can interfere with poseball animations. Remember to turn it off when engaging in poseballing. If you're stuck doing a sit down pose when poseballing, you probably forgot to allow the poseball to animate your avatar. Sometimes when you poseball, you'll see a pop up (top right on Firestorm) and be asked if it's okay to have your avatar animated in. Click yes.

>-do not type when the other person is typing
no
>-if talking on local chat , remove sound gestures that are triggered by words
no
>-practice on normies on sex sims. These people don't take ERP too seriously so there's less pressure about grammar, word play, and attention to detail
if you want to contract cancer yes
>-smile warmly and use the word 'gingerly' at least once
ok
>-if you're going to take a picture, ask first. Or at least don't use the Second Life interface to do it. Taking pictures with a Second Life viewer will trigger a loud camera sound that people in the sim can hear. Taking pictures without permission is considered rude.
this makes me cums
>-bestiality, rape, guro, and ageplay will get you banned.
no
>-if you have a hud that changes your facial expression use it. Remember to change your facial expressions back to normal when you're done.
no
>-it's customary to play an audio clip from a song during the climax of the scene . I personally like to play a chorus from Metal Gear Rising's Rules of Nature during ejaculation
that fucking gay

Always wear your dick, but hidden, under your clothes. Especially at Stern. Veeky Forums members use Ctrl Alt T to determine who they want to ERP with next. If you don't have a dick on at all times, you're not prepared for spontaneous ERP. Don't be caught unprepared.

Yes the meme is that old.

Don't bother trying to seduce people of Veeky Forums. None of them poseball and if they do, it's done as a joke. A lot of them are comedians in real life so don't poseball with them unless you're a really funny person who can constantly keep up interesting conversation.

/d/ requires you to know a bit about some outlandish fetishes (vore, BDSM, rape, gentle femdom, lactation, egg planting, vaporewave, etc) . It's also good if you know a bit about Japanese folklore, animal husbandry , marine biology, Greek mythology, roman mythology , Dungeons and Dragons, Norse Mythology , Magic: the gathering, and Warhammer since a lot of them make their avatars based on some sort of mythological or fictional lore. They expect you to play along with their mystical lore and anatomy (not all of them have a vagina or human looking penis)

In general, don't poseball until you spent more than 1000 Linden on an avatar.

Veeky Forums and /d/ expect highquality ERP when you poseball with them. Expect passive aggressive and sarcastic remarks if you ever make a mistake when doing ERP with them. These people are difficult to please and don't take typos lightly.

practice on vanilla sex sims first to get a feel of how ERP plays out. Read some ERP chatlogs from Omegle on Tumblr.

these advice posts are shitposting on a next level

Weapons are usually banned from most sims so remove any weapons on you when exploring sims.

People can falsely report you for ageplay by taking snapshots of you standing next to a small avatar. Avoid standing next to small avatars if you do not want to get banned.

it''s much better than poopposting or britbong vs kopy

If you're wearing a skirt, remember to wear some underwear. Not all sims allow nudity.

FUCK OF

NO

Sometimes you will encounter an individual who says they do not want to roleplay. They are lying, and this is SL code for them to discreetly let you know that they would love to be reamed anally by your yiffy canine knot. Just keep asking until they walk away. You can then feel free to join them and begin your sex.

Is this all copypasta from "helper" notecards or something?

it's just the bad advice/erp advice meme

I'd saying it's about on par and all the shit posting should stop, why do people feel the needs to prove they're retards on here?

idk i just filtered all of it

are you new to Veeky Forums

You can't filter certain posts you retard you can only filter trip codes

Do take ERP too seriously.

Just like real life, you won't get along with everyone. Sometimes you'll encounter people who are critical are everything you're doing even if you're doing okay. Most of the time, this person is transgender. Transgender people are one of the most difficult people to please. Non-hetero couples have far more drama than hetero couples. Not even gay people like gay people.

how about you go to 4+4 then where it's safer

because it's funny watching you people freak out in world and on here, I know I am getting results

*Do note take ERP too seriously.

do note take my DICK seriously

why do so many people use justposeball as their avatar parking lot and not for poseballing?
I do not like this meme

SHUT your fuckin post hole

Do you dislike meeting someone who has never paid for an avatar with their own money?

The type of people that do kinky stuff to earn Linden just so they can buy an avatar? Then they go around fucking others until they can buy some hair, clothing, and

DON'T TELL ME TO SHUT UP YOU KEK!!

GET THE FRUICK OUUT OF HERE FAGGGG

Top 10 sexiest Veeky Forums members?

1.chainsword.audion
2.chainsword.audion
3.chainsword.audion
4.chainsword.audion
5.chainsword.audion
6.chainsword.audion
7.chainsword.audion
8.chainsword.audion
9.chainsword.audion
10.chainsword.audion

me

Veeky Forums is 55 percent girls
/d/ is 75 percent girls

because it's more of a hang out than a fuck place
go get ur cummies somewhere else

i'll get my cummies where i want!

imma fug the SHIT outta you two if I see you standing around on MY turf again!!

Be careful of being a slut. It comes off as being desperate for praise and approval.

It's simple, use the image attached to this post to stimulate him, be careful though as once you get him going feet-based ERP sessions can last anywhere from 20 minutes to 4 hours once he has been stimulated as he has the stamina of roughly 15 Mexican men when aroused.

Don't take a girl's flirting too seriously. Do not be too eager to fall in love with them and give out personal info. Some girls are just being friendly.

the heck is going on, i didnt change or click anything

Is SL down right now?

Oh good, I just found this thread to see if everything broke for anyone else

ded

Oh thank god its not only me then

Second Life is down right now.

twitter.com/SLGridStatus

what a relief

>unscheduled maintenance

oh

the little meaning my life had has been taken away

I was supposed to go to a farewell party today . :C

Thank god you're finally leaving.

what's a good NES emulator? I wanna play Robocop 2 while it's down

playretrogames.com/895-robocop-2

regexone.com/
:)

Not a plugin so it doesn't count

youtube.com/channel/UCE6dApEG7pWIAx0XXGXNE2Q/videos

can't use a controller with that shit
but I found an emulator and got it working

whopper > big mac

[4:12:49 PM] kopy: but I can't make that exit myself and its very peeving
[4:12:57 PM] jeytr: Learn to sky dive
[4:13:04 PM] kopy: I'm scared of heights
[4:13:05 PM] jeytr: Disconnect the pack
[4:13:09 PM] jeytr: Technically there's failure
[4:13:13 PM] Robble: if you really felt that way you wouldn't be begging for sympathy on skype, you would jump off a bridge or something instead
[4:13:21 PM] kopy: I've tried
[4:13:23 PM] jeytr: Do Heights matter if you hit the ground?

[4:13:34 PM] Robble: why not sell your computer and hire a therapist?
[4:13:57 PM] kopy: granted not jumping off a bridge per say but I've tried other methods and something always subconciously holds me back
[4:14:28 PM] kopy: like I'm literally incapable of actually going through with it for some reason
[4:14:38 PM] jeytr: The only weight Robble lifts is his dick
[4:14:48 PM] jeytr: Granted it's like 200 lbs
[4:15:05 PM] Robble: I have dumbells and a weight bench
[4:15:14 PM] Ordinary Human Magician: i don't like being scared, let alone on meth
[4:15:16 PM] jeytr: No cardio?
[4:15:26 PM] Ordinary Human Magician: i'm not nuts
[4:15:34 PM] Robble: I try but every time I try it's like "oh god I need to quit smoking" then I die

[4:16:00 PM] kopy: I'm either scared of death or having any sort of physical harm come to the meatsack that is my body
[4:16:04 PM] kopy: or both
[4:16:07 PM] kopy: idk
[4:16:20 PM] Ordinary Human Magician: i take my antipsychotics and i just scared myself of meth thinking about what the psychosis is like
[4:16:24 PM] Robble: remember the time that you showed me that kid with the crypt devoted to his virginity kopy?
[4:16:26 PM] Ordinary Human Magician: with schizophrenia at least
[4:16:35 PM] kopy: I dont
[4:16:44 PM] Robble: anon4anonclub
[4:16:52 PM] kopy: ohhhh that faggot
[4:17:02 PM] Robble: you're being him right now
[4:17:54 PM] kopy: I'm not idling in SL in a virtual room made up to look like a hospital and hanging from a virtual noose
[4:18:22 PM] Robble: [4:13 PM] Robble:

[4:19:06 PM] Ordinary Human Magician: if i can remember i'll dedicate the next meth rip to you and hitler since he was a great leader
[4:19:19 PM] kopy: instead, I'm asking some tweaker on skype if he knows of any methods that would actually work for someone in my situation
[4:19:34 PM] kopy: but the only advice he gives is to get high with him
[4:20:32 PM] Ordinary Human Magician: get some shrooms they're meant to help with depression
[4:21:06 PM] kopy: I'm not looking for anything like that, I'm looking for a quick and easy way out that doesn't involve me having to do the deed myself
[4:23:55 PM] Ordinary Human Magician: go jack off
[4:24:05 PM] kopy: one cannot fap ones self to death
[4:24:38 PM] Ordinary Human Magician: that right there is a dead giveaway you
[4:24:44 PM] Ordinary Human Magician: 've never smoked meth
[4:24:50 PM] kopy: no, I havent
[4:25:09 PM | Edited 4:25:48 PM] kopy: only thing I've ever smoked was weed, albeit sporadically
[4:26:49 PM] Ordinary Human Magician: that is literally one of the most intelligent choices i've heard someone make since i woke up 25 hours ago
[4:26:57 PM] Ordinary Human Magician: don't kill yourself
[4:27:40 PM] kopy: you dingus, I'm literally incapable of killing myself
[4:28:13 PM] Ordinary Human Magician: i don't think meth users ever suggest it seriously because it's addicting but because you're gonna fuck up one day and scare yourself to fucking death with a psychosis
[4:28:17 PM | Edited 4:28:55 PM] kopy: why do you think I asked you if you knew any methods of ending ones life that would be useful in such a situation as mine?
[4:29:10 PM] Robble: if you're going to be a giant gaping pussy why don't you go OD on vagasil kopy?
Sorry for the tl;dr
meth chat, there's like 61 people in there so you probably got it from anyone.

Mark Ortiz stop posting here and get cancer or go through with your suicide threats you massive faggot.

How come Chaika doesn't have a room in that house anymore?

how to ERP with a furry?

is there anything they like being said that you can't say to a human?

someone show kopy this, please.

just pretend you're talking to a human that is mentally ill

Pretty sure I saw someone mentioning this doesn't work anymore because the Helium tank manufacturers caught onto this and changed something in the chemical composition.

yeah they just put oxygen in helium tanks now to stop people from killing themselves

surely not all of them, you stupid nigger

I recommend you try all of them and let us know.

meme

yeah ill try it right after i beat your stupid nigger ass to a bloody pulp and fuck your dad in the ass

ones they sell at the dollar stores are still 100% helium and big enough to do this with.

So I make an exit bag with 1 dollar worth of helium?

stupid shit, they are like 20 bucks and the size of the one in the picture.

Guys remember. Girls are like cats, they will come sit in your lap if you don't give them attention.

>idling in my home
>random furries teleport in
>they start posting stupid furry bullshit
>furry neighbors are fucking
>teleport my friend in to back me up
>friend's a furry now
>look down
>I'm a furry
Fuck furries

sometimes I just scream out of desperation

tips on doing ERP with an anthropomorphic fennec?