/vn/ - Fake Suicide Edition

Visual Novel General #1084

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT

>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:

1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Visual Novel Translation Status
warosu.org/jp/?task=search2&search_tripcode=!!UcDDlzwANFs&search_op=op

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk (embed)

Previous threads:
pastebin.com/zeiYgLrs

This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.

Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dIZHUyVzx7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I choose this one.

This is the real thread.

Wedding dresses are shit.

Goddamn, why is this stupid cunt so adorable?

The only thing shit here is your taste.

good afternoon anons

Because Umi is love.

>fake suicide edition

hell yeah

>One thread has a stupid spoiler in it
>The other is reddit
I think this general should just disappear.

It's pretty serious

>image is 3D.

What did he mean by this?

Yuritopia drama cd upload when

>Cat para

>You will never be a qt 2D girl who is in love with another girl

Yeah, that WOULD suck. We need more motivational reminders like this.

>Still can't play Root double
being a poor fag is suffering

>yuri ntr never
;_;

Wow just pirate it you retard.

> Giving SP money.

>comp is too shit to play it
>paying for vns
You couldn't possibly think I'm that stupid right ?

you're posting drake bullshit in response to someone calling you out when you were intentionally vague in the first place

so yeah you're pretty stupid

>nekopara 3 later this year
I am hype. Don't care if it means shit taste I enjoyed 1+2.

I cleared ISLAND and wow it makes no fucking sense.

The cold sleep machine being a time machine because time is a vibration is heat and stupid techno-babble aside, how the fuck does the 20,000 year post-apocalyptic ice age future turn out to be actually in the past when they were digging cell phones and laptops that Setsuna clearly knew how to use from the snow? The nonsense Momoka spouted about that being the post-apocalypse to another civilizaation on par with our's makes no fucking sense, did that civilization also use fucking Windows on their laptops? And what the fuck happened to Maaya, they just make cryptic references and forget that whole bit ever existed? The revelation about "real" Setsuna makes no fucking sense given the previous information we're fed about Norimasa. And none of the time travel shit even begins to explain the paralllel world memory shit, hell it seems to outright contradict it because Setsuna would have no reason to go into cold sleep in those worlds.

The whole fucking game is ridiculous plot twist after ridiculous plot twist, solely for the sake of it. It's actually ridiculously shallow and empty.

Wrong board

But this thread is for Japanese VNs like the OP says.

Fuck off shitposter.

>wow it makes no fucking sense.

Let's be real here. The chances are higher you just don't get it or your Japanese skills aren't high enough to comprehend the story. Otherwise other people would have already called Island out on its plotholes.

Wrong board

But this thread is for Japanese visual novels according to the OP.

More like the retards claiming it's the best thing ever didn't actually play it are their Japanese skills aren't high enough to comprehend the story.

>implying this guy isn't an EOP that copy pasted a Island post from /jp/ or reddit trying to stir up some antiJOP posting

Good job missing the entire point of the story.

I K I K O I
K
I
K
O
I

this game tho

>everyone's stupid except me, inlcuding native Japanese eroge readers oversees in nipland

Seems legit. Upvoted.

Wrong board

>Getting baited by Japanese vn posts
just hide it like I do

Though I hide it to avoid spoilers of things I haven't read

Let's make /vn/ a Yuritopia!

Sara route reveals that she had a friend named Maaya suffering from baimonbyou as a child who was locked up in a shack like the other sick people, they find the ruined shack and she recalls the friend after forgetting about her all this time.

This leads to nothing.

They reveal in the final route that the original Setsuna is the real child of the Ohara family, which openly contradicts how Norimasa beat the shit out of him and said they shouldn't never have adopted him in the flashback in Rinne's first route.

Setsuna is completely familiar with the technology they dig up out of the snow in the post-apocalyptic future, except that it wasn't the future but 20,000 years in the past and "hurrr there was just a previous civilization totally like our's before that" so what they fucking used the same AAA batteries and CDs and Windows on their laptops?

Wrong board

Let's do it user.

Any discord bros here right now?

First time I was posting here because Island was that bad. I assumed this was a thread for VN discussion. I guess I was wrong and this is just a Tumblr/Reddit-level circlejerk hugbox. Sorry for disrupting your retarded shitposting, you won't see me again.

Isn't everyone browsing Veeky Forums a cute grill anyways?

Yes.

Good job missing the entire point of the story.

Still can't get in, fuck this reddit shit.

>tfw you'll never see your favourite twitter memers behind the scenes

+1

There's a desktop version senpai

Tried that. You still need an invite to the server and it's always invalid for me, even the one on the r/visnovs site.

Hm, that doesn't really make sense. Can you join other servers?

Dunno, give me a link to one.
There was one time when someone posted a link to the r/visualnovels discord here and it worked for a while before one day I'd get the expired message each time I tried to acces the server. I took the name Moogy and shitposted for a bit, maybe my IP was banned or something. I don't really know how this discord stuff works.

That's possible. I don't know how it exactly works but somehow web Discord remembers my name from months ago even though I cleared cookies and history several times since then.

So yeah, if you find a way to remove the cookies it's likely it'll work again.

youtube.com/watch?v=dIZHUyVzx7A

Cleared my cookies and it doesn't work. I don't know what going on.

wheres the link

jops btfo

eops cucked

When is this airing?

I wonder what Japanese thought about Xtend edition getting an PC port only in English.

So much effort into this thing, it's mind blowing

nigga my ears

you can spoiler the image you know

Quof, please fuck my boypussy.

68th for quof

>I'm sure that someone will translate steins;gate 0 in to english soon
>Soon

恋と愛の違いとはなんだ?

Not him but I cant do it in a timely manner. I need someone to finish Hoshimemo Eternal Heart.

>timely manner.
What, you gonna die in a year?

Yeah, I got terminal cancer from browsing /vn/ for too long.

I think 愛 is supposed to be more mature

user im gonna be a busy man in a few years. By then I might not even like VNs, let alone have time for them.

Well atleast you're heading to Gensokyo. Where cute anime girls and visual novels are bountiful.

WHO TOOK THE BOX OF AD?

IS THIS THE NEXT WHO KICKED THE FUCKING CAN?

ご返答戴きまして恐悦至極に存じ候

its explained

remind me
I honestly forgot already

btw who kicked the can

You has such a huge penis that it's like a third leg and while she was walking around she accidentally swung at the can with her massive schlong.

Salyu took it and hid it in the girls bathroom for her pals without reading the note because she didn't trust Ena and that the rescue workers are all terrorists
It was in her xtend episode

Its fine mang. Cute catgirls are love.

No wonder
I haven't gotten far in those since a lot of them seemed like recycled scenes

I only did the ones with keys to unlock the ones that are guaranteed new
I believe there are a couple without keys that are new content though

Sounds great until you realize THEY ALL SPEAK FUCKING JAPANESE!

I would like to create creole languages with qt JOPs as an ESL

Ok.

baka desu senpai

That's what he said.

Lacrosse

crossfit

Would you a Chinami?

I would fist her asshole, yes.

Ok, I just finished Route A and B of Root Double, and so far Route C is just full of recycled scenes without much happening. I know there's a Route D even, but as far as I know there aren't any mysteries to answer except por Watase's past, corporeal Yuuri in Route A and that dead girl in the cargo lift. Or does shit hit the fan in those routes even more lots of stuff happens?

Have you ever fell in love /vn/?