Order watch on Amazon

>Order watch on Amazon
>Call and say it never arrived
>Free $400 watch

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonsblog.com/2013/10/you-break-the-law-every-day-without-even-knowing-it.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They'll find out. Don't believe me just watch.

jail is not that fun op.

>Delivery guy arrives
>Sign papers
>Call them never arrived
>They call delivery service
>Delivery service says it arrived and here are the signed documents
>Get fined and account banned

Thanks OP.

>Well if the delivery guy said it was signed he must be right, huh? there's no possible way the box was empty(an employee error when packing/employee theft) OR the delivery guy stole it and signed himself, right?

Besides most don't require a signature. As if it does anything anyways

That's why selling on Amazon sucks. They favor the buyers too much

>If if if if if if if if if if if if if mabe deliver guy theif okie doke signed self
Now you're commuting fraud and slander. That's actual jail time. Again, they can figure that out as well.
Also, signature can easily traced back to hand writing if you're not going to sign your own signature

>Box was empty
Nope, all their inventory is recorded in their book sheets before sending it out.

You just seem like an underage faggot who has never worked in his life. Work and see how things are managed.

HEY OH

Are you baiting or are you just a complete idiot?

>>If if if if if if if if if if if if if mabe deliver guy theif okie doke signed self

I'm saying you can't really prove he didn't. And thus you're not going to get investigated or even convicted of fraud if there is any number of people who could have done it along the line.

They can't be like "Okay well we know that the shithead employee getting paid minimum wage in the packing area, working with very high volume to the point of it easy being able to make a mistake and the driver are GUARANTEED to not have stolen it, so it must be the customer!".

>You just seem like an underage faggot who has never worked in his life. Work and see how things are managed.

I have done it already, that's why I'm posting about it.

>Nope, all their inventory is recorded in their book sheets before sending it out.

Do you think that a MINIMUM WAGE TEMPORARY EMPLOYEE can't make mistakes and fuck up orders? you're so fucking dumb, Amazon is a multi billion dollar company, they're going to give their customer the benefit of the doubt every time

Explain how i'm an idiot?

I got a free laptop and a free watch from doing this. Explain how it's dumb to get those items for free

this is Veeky Forums not /blackpersonbiz/

What's the difference?

Most of you guys are neets, this is highly beneficial to most of you.

Enjoy your ban OP

>Tell people how to save money and get some cool things
>Everyone just gets buttmad

Why?

Is my thread really that much worse than all the shitty NEET threads on this board like "Buy ethereum", "How can i make a lot of money? i'm 17 years old, missing both my arms and have schizophrenia, pls help me"?

Yours is worse because its illegal

Everything in life(In the western world) is illegal. Read pic related

washingtonsblog.com/2013/10/you-break-the-law-every-day-without-even-knowing-it.html

>everything is illegal
sure is summer in here

Yeah totally unlike the excellent threads going on during non-summer

How about this, guys? I just thought of an idea to get a discount.

>sign up for Amazon affiliate program on one account
>click on the affiliate link on another
>when you buy with Account B, Account A gets the commission
>pocket Account As commission
This would work, right?

I guess it could, but I don't think it's that signficiant and probably more limitations. I don't know anything about the affiliate program but I think there's gotta be something in place against that

True, I just looked it up and apparently Amazon has a small commission for that kind of stuff anyway.

Nice knowing you, OP

I've been stretching out my anus and rectum to store shanks and drugs.

I've been undergoing a heavy regime of wrestling(in the showers in order to acclimated to the typical environment) and boxing. I'm ready to do this, I've been preparing.

your a rat you feel better and self righteous but you have done nothing. they don't care he doesn't care nobody cares you care. i care that your a rat and i feel like you could do better

I am enjoying my new watch, thanks for asking

na bro enjoy it you earned it i meant to reply to that fuck who reported you what a little bitch

don get greedy tho

Oh thanks bro

>backpedaling this hard

no

>yfw this still works.
>yfw Pajeets are paid to sit around and press a refund button because your stuff 'didn't arrive'
>yfw Amazon is LITERALLY fucking retarded.

Of course it does.

It'snot worth the trouble to them. Amazon is making bank and growing insanely, giving a poorfag like me a new watch occasionally doesn't bug them one bit.

does amazon still have the ebook return policy that was totally exploitable, that is, you could buy a ton of ebooks, copy the files, and refund your purchases within a week?

I ordered an iPhone 6 and it didn't arrive for a good 2 months and I told Amazon I never got it.

>I got my money back
>Arrives a week later

the difference between Veeky Forums and /nig/?

most people in business try to make an honest living, and aren't subhuman degenerate scumbags.

What you're doing has nothing to do with Veeky Forums, you're just a fucking scammer, that's it, you're a low life loser that does this because you know you aren't worth anything to anyone.

please go back to /r/shoplifting , you fucking nigger.

Can confirm this works. I had a friend who use to do return fraud in college for supplies. After 2 no show orders they required a signature for all orders.

It works if you live in an apartment and they leave it on the porch, say it was stolen

What do you think happens in Finance jobs?

Being a degenerate scumbag is part of business and this isn't anything compared to shit people do

you are in a list just wait your turn faggot.

Shh, let him pretend le black hat meme.

OC

>Amazon is a multi billion dollar company, they're going to give their customer the benefit of the doubt every time

This is how poorfag millennials actually think

My company started hiring a bunch of middle aged un-retirees for entry level shit bc my company is so sick of this faggot attitude. They'd actually rather have a drug addict than some loudmouth 1 year out of uni

This

For fucks sakes eBay needs to start doing this, these college kids 60% of the time love shitting on you if you're doing better than them & will purposely let the scammer win.

Paypal is doing better I guess...

You guys guys guys guys
I have a business idea

>go to a store
>pretend to shop around
>look for where cameras could be
>make sure youre not on camera
>lift some stuff
>come back later
>return it say you lost receipt

ermahgerd sometimes they give you benefit of doubt and give you money
>actually thinking I'm not a nigger

>Risking criminal charges over a $400 item

Damn, how poor are you OP?

Sell something
>Buyer in Chicago
>Cancel
>Sell again
>Buyer in Detroit MI
>Cancel

This is what your bring on yourself OP

>Sometimes
but it works everytime

wow nice you work for someone else. Really something to be proud of...

I had a friend growing up who claimed he'd do the same thing for soccer shoes. Too funny.